Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Faith in Swaying....

I had a pretty solid sway. Here I am pregnant with boy #3. My best friend and cousin both have the most boyish lifestyles of anyone I've ever known and they are pregnant with girls. Someone please tell me why?!?!?! I'm crushed. Again....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, everyone I know pops out a girl so easily, and when they dont have a preference it's even more depressing.
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry 3girl. I know the ache and the loss. I pray it passes quickly and that little boy turns into a ray of sunshine for you.
    I felt the same with DD3 but I wouldn't give her up for anything.
    Big hugs mama.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry 3girl! Your sway was awesome! You did the best you could and you were just unlucky at the end of the day. I'm sure atomic will have some ideas if you decide to go for number 4. You are so not alone. So many of us have been there and you can believe me when I say it will be fine and you will adore that little man more than you ever know. Big hugs Mama! Xx
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So Sorry to hear 3girl! I know how you feel and it's terrible! Being so happy and thankful for a healthy baby, yet so dissapointed it is another not. All I know is that time makes it so much easier! Soon you will have him in your arms, then he will be running around with his brothers and you wouldn't want it any other way! Is there any chance you will try again??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel, I was crushed when I heard boy for number 3, but by the time he was born I'd grieved my dream and it was all about him. Retail therapy for beautiful things really helped, rather than hand me downs Hugs xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't do a 100% sway probably mostly for this reason. I did the stuff that worked for us (having had a miscarriage after a pretty good sway 1.5 months earlier, couldn't get entirely back into it again.) I am slowly getting on board with Ds#3. DH has agreed to go HT for a dd so that has helped too. But yeah, it is tough especially the first weeks.
    (2009)
    (2011- IUI and femara) (2012), (8/2015) (sway opposite) 2019
    HT 2018- Feb - 12 retrieved- 0 embies made it to PGS testing
    April- 10 retrieved- 1 5AB embryo made it to testing- normal XX!!!! July FET- BFP!!! DD born 2019

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry 3girl I too felt I had a solid sway and was blessed with baby boy #3 and I feel that he was meant to be...because I did everything that I could have done to get a girl. Hugs!!!
    DS1 DS2 DS3

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are things going on that we cannot see that contribute to gender ratio. It goes beyond lifestyle into things that may have occured back when we were eggs forming in our mother's body when she was in our grandmother's womb.

Even under ideal circumstances people have opposites about 25% of the time. That's a lot of little opposites. I wish I could get better than that but that seems to be the upper limits of what we can reasonably expect. But, considering we are starting off possibly only 25% to get our desired gender (for some of us with 3-4-5 of the same already) I always felt like, "heck, i'd take a coin flip" 50-50 because I knew in my gut I did not have a 50-50 chance of boys and girls without swaying.

Huge hugs, I do know it's really really hard though. Wishing you the very best in all things.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls! I just had a 3D ultrasound done and it's helping. I'm hoping if we do try again in the future there will be more info that will increase my chances of a girl.

11. Likes Mrs_Incredible, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast