Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope what I got is good bc hubby hates taking pills and if i switch hell wonder what on earth im doing to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My plan says 500-1000mg. DH is taking 2x400mg a day in one go.
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3, DH took 2 of those exact tablets a day but that was after I got my BFP because he wasn't at all keen on the taste of the liquid form (exact same brand) but I had read somewhere (can't remember where and probably not to be read into) that the liquid form was better. That was to be 15ml's a day but I measured it out and would usually pour 20ml's and listen to him complain each time that I'd poured too much :-))) Had to up the ante as much as I could because we were going HT and it's not cheap doing so from here so I/we were giving it our all. DH was a star and took it religiously every single day, without fail once.

Who knows if it worked, but I'm having a girl (oops baby), 2 scans and Panorama test confirmed, but I still can't bring myself to shop for pink! I will muster up the couage to do so.....eventually!

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just checked my plan again and said to follow label for wet ole 500-1000mg for dry. Darn it lol! Guess I'll be doing a trip back to chemist today

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiesmiler View Post
    Pbn3, DH took 2 of those exact tablets a day but that was after I got my BFP because he wasn't at all keen on the taste of the liquid form (exact same brand) but I had read somewhere (can't remember where and probably not to be read into) that the liquid form was better. That was to be 15ml's a day but I measured it out and would usually pour 20ml's and listen to him complain each time that I'd poured too much :-))) Had to up the ante as much as I could because we were going HT and it's not cheap doing so from here so I/we were giving it our all. DH was a star and took it religiously every single day, without fail once.

Who knows if it worked, but I'm having a girl (oops baby), 2 scans and Panorama test confirmed, but I still can't bring myself to shop for pink! I will muster up the couage to do so.....eventually!
    Hi Aussiesmiler! Dh has said he would not like the liquid one at all and doesn't really want to try it. I'm just happy he's on board so will try to find the lower dose tablets. Gee I'm glad this was brought up I never really thought to look just grabbed the bottle off the shelf and away I went congrats again on your girl and done with an oops lol it really must have meant to be!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    I hope what I got is good bc hubby hates taking pills and if i switch hell wonder what on earth im doing to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm just glad you asked the question!!! Didn't even give it a thought when I bought them and only checked (properly) after I seen your post

7. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Funnily enough DH liked it to start with but after about a month I think he was a little over it because it is quite strong, although I've had a sip and found it to be fine but possibly would feel the same way too 3mths down the track. There are soooooo many to choose from at Chemist Warehouse that I think in stood there looking at bottles and dosage until I was cross eyed!

Thank you :-)) and everything crossed for you and everyone on here!!

Our beautiful Baby Girl arrived 1st September and she is perfect! Her big brothers can't stop smothering her with kisses. Our family is complete! Thank you Gender Dreaming, you helped me in ways I simply can't articulate!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by covered in blue View Post
    My plan says 500-1000mg. DH is taking 2x400mg a day in one go.
    Hi covered in blue. Are you in Australia? I went to the chemist earlier and could not find ole in any smaller doses than 2400mg per tablet. Am going to try a larger chemist tomorrow just wondering what brand you have and where you got it from? Thank you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen some, mostly HT ladies, mention taking higher doses of OLE though they didn't specify. The thing about plant extracts is they come in different concentrations/strengths so a super concentrated 500mg capsule may contain as much or more active compounds than a not so concentrated 3000mg capsule. I'd just buy a reputable brand and take the max dose recommended on the bottle. So no need to return!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I've seen some, mostly HT ladies, mention taking higher doses of OLE though they didn't specify. The thing about plant extracts is they come in different concentrations/strengths so a super concentrated 500mg capsule may contain as much or more active compounds than a not so concentrated 3000mg capsule. I'd just buy a reputable brand and take the max dose recommended on the bottle. So no need to return!
    Thanks Maiden! I'll have dh finish this bottle and see what I can get for next one when the time comes

12. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast