Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does soy milk itself lower t, or is it the preferable replacement for white milk? My DH does ve drink milk at all. Cream in his coffee but no cereal with milk or glasses
    Of milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Uhm not sure, I think soy decreases fertility?? But am def not sure about that! My husband drinks loads of coffe with milk and sugar, so am hoping he will take soy instead. And has an occasional glass of milk or cereal with milk.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    lol this thread got funny!! Ash I totally can say that same as Dana i conceived a boy while breastfeeding; and as atomic said its the other stuff that tips the scales.
    And my DH is Mega horny and that scares the bejesus out of me with those T levels

Mine too. There are definite exceptions out there I"m sure but overall that is the trend I see with the Custom Swayers (many of the Custom Swayers are not regulars on the site and thus don't "know" what they are supposed to say and are better sources of unbiased info than people who may just be telling me what I want to see) is that the blue swayer's husbands have WAY lower sex drives and sometimes can't even manage the 3-5 attempts in the fertile window. My husband can manage 3 times in one DAY and he's 46 years old. I wish I was making that up BTW. :/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice thread ...i dont know if its weather or what ...i m also napping now everyday with my younger one ... sometimes napping or relaxing with a cup of tea ...seems like the luxuries of life .....specially as my kids wakeup every 2-3 hr at night till they turn 2

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Does soy milk itself lower t, or is it the preferable replacement for white milk? My DH does ve drink milk at all. Cream in his coffee but no cereal with milk or glasses
    Of milk

Soy milk and soy protein foods ~probably~ sway pink for everyone. It has been shown to lower testosterone levels. There is some conflicting info about soy for DW, because it has something called "phytoestrogen" that the old school swayers claimed swayed boy. I don't happen to think it sways blue for DW or DH, but until I have more information, I use it only for DH right now and not DW.

RE milks -

for those on standard LE Diet - skim milk and rice milk are best. You can use full fat dairy products in moderation as a way to get fat if you need some
    for those on alternate LE Diets - full fat animal milk only. All other milks and milk replacers are terrible for blood sugar and may suppress fertility

7. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and of course for blue swayers I think whole milk is best, almond milk and coconut milk is second best. I'd avoid soy milk and rice milk for blue

9. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 times a DAY? At 46? Oh my! Poor you Atomic, although I guess he's really into you

What I was wondering, it's true that bald men have high testosterone levels, right? My father is bald ( he was 20 when he started loosing his hair) and according to my mom he wants it every day (and now I need therapy for the rest of my life, thanks mom) and they have 4 girls. I've noticed around me a lot of bald men have girls, but testosterone should be more blue-ish right? This is so confusing, especially because there are so many sway factors. My husband had a full head of hair though and so does his dad and granddad.

11. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My hubby is abt to get bald ..he also started losing his hair in late 20s ...but i think it runs in their family ...i have two dds but my sis who is married to his cousin is totally bald but they have got 1 son ...not sure if baldness matter ...

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it runs in the family, but I thought it was also testosteron-related. Don't know if that is family related also?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Soy milk and soy protein foods ~probably~ sway pink for everyone. It has been shown to lower testosterone levels. There is some conflicting info about soy for DW, because it has something called "phytoestrogen" that the old school swayers claimed swayed boy. I don't happen to think it sways blue for DW or DH, but until I have more information, I use it only for DH right now and not DW.

RE milks -

for those on standard LE Diet - skim milk and rice milk are best. You can use full fat dairy products in moderation as a way to get fat if you need some
    for those on alternate LE Diets - full fat animal milk only. All other milks and milk replacers are terrible for blood sugar and may suppress fertility
    Probably too late to encourage it now. My husband is basically on the same diet as me except he eats beef burgers instead of my veg burgers. He probably eats less than the average person should, very lean. Not sure if it's a big weight toward pink ok not

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast