Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    Sweety, my DH used to be really horny as well when we conceived DD, he was only 21 when we made her so at the top of his game! lol. It was me who wasn't all into it at the time as I had a lot on my mind at uni and was writing my thesis, which was very stressful Now with all the stress going on with the move and his demanding studies and job his libido has come down. I don't mind as my libido is just as pathetic right now. Except when I'm round my O We can only try to get our husbands change their lifestyle a little bit with supps (and I'm going to make him drink soy milk, very much against his will as he says it's disgusting haha) and the rest is up to us. We can do this!

I thought Soy swayed boy. I guess soy milk is different! I'm behind!! lol I had my hubby take calcium, magnesium, (like I did) and add cranberry. I couldn't take cranberry because I was nursing. Frequent release sways pink, so get him to do it as much as I'm getting mine to! Did you get a rock salt lamp?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you need naps, I would take those naps!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't get a lamp but I want one. Just bc there perty. And I guess it's just soy for him.
    I was advised against FR (for us) bc im on Clomid/with a time restraint kinda, and we don't want to lower odds of conception a crazy amount...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I thought Soy swayed boy. I guess soy milk is different! I'm behind!! lol I had my hubby take calcium, magnesium, (like I did) and add cranberry. I couldn't take cranberry because I was nursing. Frequent release sways pink, so get him to do it as much as I'm getting mine to! Did you get a rock salt lamp?
    I didn't get a rock lamp yet, but it's on my list!! I don't think soy sways boy, I think atomic wrote something about that in the myth foods article. I got cranberry for myself, but haven't been taking it yet. I'm going to order my personal plan tonight, so am very excited about what atomic has to say! And I will take the supps she recommends. About frequent release, I'm so confused. I though one attempt was best and not to FR? My husband really doesn't want to FR I'm sure! We're down to once a week now anyway, like i said earlier, our libido's are very low right now with everything going on. I have very short cycles, so I think I ovulate around day 8-10, maybe 11. So was thinking we BD on day 4, 8 and 12? Or maybe 5, 9 and 13? I do hope we don't miss my O like that though, as I didn't get pregnant when I did a 3 day cut off with conceiving Ds2. So maybe we should only Bd when O is obviously there? I don't use OPK's or temping, I would def forget that all the time! In the past I always got pregnant when we did it on the days I got EWCM, so want to try this again in september and hope for the best. But since I can't really pinpoint O, I'm not sure when DH should have his last release. Maybe I would just help him out on day 4 of my cycle, so it would be around 4-7 days from our attempt. Does that sound right? I do really hope to get pregnant in september, as I would LOVE a june baby and july and august are holidays and I don't think that's a fun time for a child to have a birthday as everyone would be away. My sister is from july and hardly anyone came to her birthday as they were always away. I'm from june and I always had loads of visitors, so would feel sad for baby if no one came. Oh I'm such a controll freak, I want to plan everything and want to consider everything aah! lol.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    If you need naps, I would take those naps!!
    I was so upset this morning! Both my kids were in (pre)school, so I had 2,5 blissful hours to myself. 2,5 hours!! What to do with that time, what to do? I know, I'm taking a nap! As my kids woke me up 4 times last night, I really needed it. But noooo, my sister had to come and ruin it for me. First she phoned me ( I need to keep my phone on as school may call if something is up with the kids), to ask some stupid question I don't know. And then she rang the doorbell to ask another stupid question! Even though I told her I was sleeping grrr! She naps every freaking day, has no kid,s no job, she has all the time in the world to irritate the *bleep* out of me and she wakes me up in my sleepy time. Not amused at all. So happy I'm going to be moving soon, about an hour from my family. (sorry for the rant, I have a very bad relationship with my sister, she has borderline and obviously doesn't get it and stalks me a lot).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I'd snap crackle and POP!!
    I want a June baby so bad too btw but my dang career choice nixed that. I should have stayed doing newborn photography. Fack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soy has been shown to lower fertility in men and we are using it to sway pink. The old school "soy sways boy" idea did not add up biologically because phytoestrogens (plant chemicals that mimic the action of estrogen) may actually disrupt female fertility as well. The jury is still out on soy for DW but I use it for DH all the time now and success rates ahve only gone up since I started to (not saying it's due to the soy, just that it doesn't seem to be swaying blue)

FR is not ok for everyone and our results have been so disappointing I hardly ever use it any more
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    I was so upset this morning! Both my kids were in (pre)school, so I had 2,5 blissful hours to myself. 2,5 hours!! What to do with that time, what to do? I know, I'm taking a nap! As my kids woke me up 4 times last night, I really needed it. But noooo, my sister had to come and ruin it for me. First she phoned me ( I need to keep my phone on as school may call if something is up with the kids), to ask some stupid question I don't know. And then she rang the doorbell to ask another stupid question! Even though I told her I was sleeping grrr! She naps every freaking day, has no kid,s no job, she has all the time in the world to irritate the *bleep* out of me and she wakes me up in my sleepy time. Not amused at all. So happy I'm going to be moving soon, about an hour from my family. (sorry for the rant, I have a very bad relationship with my sister, she has borderline and obviously doesn't get it and stalks me a lot).
    THat literally happens to me every single time I have tried to nap in like the past 11 years. It's honestly the main reason why I completely gave up on naps, because it never failed that something would happen the second I drifted off to sleep.

10. Likes Dana-Alicia liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No cranberry for DW please ladies.

Some gals use it and that is at their discretion, but it's not safe and has gotten identical results to the overall stts of the site indicating it is not doing anything beneficial anyway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good to know cranberry not for DW! And yes, that's one of the reasons I don't take naps. I get so crabby when I get woken up! My kids do it, okay they're my kids, they can wake me up at night if need be. But NO people, do not wake me up. It's either the mailman, one of my sisters, some stupid telemarketing ad, someone who forget the house keys. Just leave me alone when I sleep. Do not wake me up, unless there's a fire. It's not a pretty sight, I may slap her next time! lol. No really, I might just for real!

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345