Thread: the snippies

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

the snippies

Just a reminder that kindness and patience is always appreciated on this site.

I don't know if everyone is hot and crabby up here in the Northern Hemi or what but I feel like people are really on a short fuse of late.

I write dozens of posts a day and I cannot always go back over and over my responses in order to make sure I have sugar coated everything, so if you could always grant me the benefit of the doubt if I seem abrupt in any way, it is totally unintentional. When I go off on someone, it's usually obvious LOL so anything less than that is just me trying to type as much info I can in as short a time as I possibly can.

And just so everyone is aware, it REALLY rubs me the wrong way when people complain how long it takes to get a response in the free forums, particularly after less than 12 hours. Not even the Custom Swayers get a response in less than 12 -24 hours. If you think your post was missed by me, bump it, I do miss things sometimes but I try to answer every question posted in the forums within a week's time. If you want a guaranteed fast response, buy a custom plan and it comes with the coaching service and you'll hear back from me in 24 hours guaranteed. If no one comments on your post, either they don't know the answer or they are waiting for me to reply.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic we love you!!! Thanks for all your hard work and any newbies seriously if you can afford custom is the only way to go! It kept me sane while swaying Xx

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes aussiesmiler liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always been appreciative; I hope people read this post in less than 12-24 hrs and then quit being a whiner lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly Atomic I don't know how you do it! But however you manage to answer so many (sometimes inane *cough* me!) questions as well as run your household I for one am extremely and humbly grateful. My coaching service ran out and I can't afford to renew at the moment (gosh darn those bills lol) but the one on one mails we exchanged were life changing - and thats no joke. Seriously, anyone who wants hand holding on this exciting and sometimes scary swaying journey should invest in a custom plan. The plan itself is worth the money but the coaching service is INVALUABLE!!!!
    2012 2014 2016

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you are invaluable to this site. Thank you for all of the hours and time you put in not only this site, but also reading and finding literature and research as well. I know so many of us appreciate you, atomic. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post