Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TBM when TTC Girl

I realize that TBM is not ideal when TTC Girl, but it may be my only option…. I need advice please.
    My DH now has a job where he might be at work (out of town) when I O. It is possible for me to travel to him but there may not be an opportunity for us to BD. (He will have to just provide me the goods in some type of container. Is plastic ok?) So here are my questions about TBM…
    If he has to provide me a sample, how long does it survive? What’s the best way to keep it alive until I can use it? (I’ve heard put it in your bra)
    I was planning to use one of this medication syringes to suck it up and inseminate with. It this right?
    I have a diva cup, what about using this? I think I read somewhere it helps with TTC boy though.
    Some of the other websites have discussed adding lime to it to “freeze the tails of the xy sperm”, should I try this? Does it work?
    What if I have to choice to only have TBM at O + 12 but could BD at like O + 24 or O + 36, would it be better to do TBM or wait to BD?
    Have there been any successful TBM TTC Girl on here?
    Thanks so much!!!
    #1 born 9/09 #2 born 9/10 #3 born 7/13: #4 born 1/15
    TTC PINK

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if the choice is no attempt or TBM then obviously give it a try but don't be surprised if you get BFN.

Glass is best but it's hard to find a glass sealed container. You can use one of the plastic syringes but be sure you buy one new and don't reuse one you have used for medicine or anything oily or greasy.

I can't tell you how long it will survive, etc, etc, there are too many variables and I don't want you to hang any hope on anything either I say or you read online. The odds of conception are not gonna be great.

I would not use a Diva Cup. Just lay flat for 15-30 min. the Diva cup can actually seal the cervix shut and prevent conception.

DO NOT under any circmstances mix lime with the semen. It DOESN'T "freeze the tails of Y sperm" that is nonsense made up by desperate women using toy microscopes and fantasizing that they can see the difference between X and Y sperm (no one can). It will kill off everything.

One attempt has gotten us great results. I would hesitate before adding an attempt in case O is delayed.

I do not encourage people to do TBM. We have had a couple gals who had to use this method in order to get pregnant at all (a lesbian couple and a lady whose husband had 0 sperm count) and they both got pregnant with girls despite trying for boys with blue sways. So I know you can get pregnant this way, but I think you'd be better off finding a way to make it happen the old fashioned way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! I'll update with results if we use TBM.
    #1 born 9/09 #2 born 9/10 #3 born 7/13: #4 born 1/15
    TTC PINK