Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

resistant potato starch good for girl sway????

Since i have read that potato starch is good for lowering blood suger levels,have regular stools & is similar to fiber i have thought that i want to add this to my girl sway. What are youre thoughts about it ?

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For the most part I recommend sticking with stuff I have seen people use a bunch simply because there is no real way to know, barring a study, how everything sways. But if it's like fiber then it's probably fine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a question to the fiber. Fiber has the effect to be full up long, right?
    But the "No-Snacking" effects low sugar levels for a long time, so if I want maybe some sweets, so I should eat them together with the meal ( is this right?). By the way, after eating sweets (which contains lot of sugar of course) the blood sugar level goes very high but then fall also very fast, is that right? If yes, is this a good think to sway pink?
    But why is it recommend to eat for example white carbs ? After eating white carbs, you are hungry again very fast. So it is better to eat white carbs or something like oat flakes ?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fiber's purpose is because it keeps your body from absorbing some of the fats and fat soluble nutrients with your meals, not to keep you full. You want to avoid snacking so that you have long periods of low blood sugar. So you would eat your sweets (within LE limits) with your 2-3 meals a day and nothing in between. Same with the white carbs- whole grains tend to take longer to digest and keep your blood sugar up longer. You want the crash and burn effect from your carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdreamie View Post
    I have a question to the fiber. Fiber has the effect to be full up long, right?
    But the "No-Snacking" effects low sugar levels for a long time, so if I want maybe some sweets, so I should eat them together with the meal ( is this right?). By the way, after eating sweets (which contains lot of sugar of course) the blood sugar level goes very high but then fall also very fast, is that right? If yes, is this a good think to sway pink?
    But why is it recommend to eat for example white carbs ? After eating white carbs, you are hungry again very fast. So it is better to eat white carbs or something like oat flakes ?
    Yes, you have all this right. Eat 2-3 meals a day, no snacks in between, and keep the sweets with your meal. Your blood sugar does go up, but then it falls again quickly and often ends up lower than it was to start with. White carbs act like sugar, the blood sugar rises and then falls.

We honestly don't know what is best, white carbs or whole grains. It's one of the unknowns of swaying. We are getting good results with both.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes fiber has nothing to do with feeling full longer, it's to absorb fats and nutrients before your body can't use them.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So maybe it is good to eat after meals some sweats ( in limits to the LE diet) because the blood sugar rises and then falls and ends up lower?

When white carbs act like sugar, how do whole grains act in regard to the blood sugar ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So is it better to eat food with much fiber? Foods like Vegetables fruits , oat flakes ?

Thanks for answer

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdreamie View Post
    So maybe it is good to eat after meals some sweats ( in limits to the LE diet) because the blood sugar rises and then falls and ends up lower?

When white carbs act like sugar, how do whole grains act in regard to the blood sugar ?

1)Just eat them whenever you want them. Don't overthink the diet, the more you try to control, the obsessiveness with thinking constantly about every detail may sway blue. Just relax and eat the sweets when and how you want them.

2)Whole grains cause slower rises and slower falls than the white carbs do. So your blood sugar stays higher longer. BUT we are still getting good results with them on our alternate diets.

3)Yes I feel that we are seeing very good results with the people who eat a lot of fruit and veg. At first we weren't sure and so some older posts suggest limiting them, but now I can say with a good level of confidence that people who are eating a lot of fruit and vegetables are def. getting girls. Oat flakes should be avoided because oats have chemicals in them that may sway blue. (fine every once in a while, not daily)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chemicals in oat flakes that sways blue? But you dont mean nutrients of oat?

Also I have a question to Protein and carbs. Is it ok to eat them together? For example a bread roll with cheese, low fat Philadelphia cream and Marmelade or some Shrimps on it?
    Or is it better to try eat carbs and Protein (as much as possible ) avoid from each other?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast