Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

FAQ about getting and staying pregnant and early pregnancy

Updated 12-15-17

Hey! Since we get a lot of various questions that all sort of fit under this umbrella, I decided to make a FAQ about it to save some time. It covers a lot of topics and is kind of a catchall for lots of different subjects, getting pregnant, staying pregnant, early pregnancy, and so on, so if you don’t see your area of interest covered at the beginning, keep reading.

Does swaying make it take longer to get pregnant?

It takes fully fertile people doing nothing to sway, an average of 3-6 months to get pregnant. Most of our swayers get pregnant within 3 months. On Gender Dreaming we put a focus on getting pregnant within a reasonable amount of time and have great results for both pink and blue with much less time to conception than other sites. If you focus on doing the things that really truly work, you will have a great chance to a speedy conception.

Blue swayers, everything in your sway should only help you get pregnant. Pink swayers, if you’ve been trying to conceive longer than 3 months and you’re ready to start dropping tactics, PLEASE drop them gradually starting with the least effective (timing, frequency, jellies, antihistamine, herbs) and keeping the most effective (diet, exercise, one attempt, Clomid) Don’t keep less effective tactics. Lose those ones first BEFORE you add attempts or stop the diet. Do not assume that “I can’t get pregnant on this diet” and drop that and add attempts FIRST. Low Everything Diet longer than 12 weeks, exercise, and one attempt are very successful tactics and vastly superior to the old-school sway tactics.

I got pregnant with my other children the first month I tried. So I will get pregnant with all my other children the first month, right?

This assumption causes so much heartache! It takes fully fertile couples doing nothing to sway an average of 3-6 months to conceive. This is also in line with what our average time to conception is for both pink and blue swayers. If it took less time than that to conceive your previous children, that was because of good luck, not because you have a guarantee that all your pregnancies will happen that quickly.

3-6 months is a good expectation. If you are swaying really strictly (particularly pink swayers) or have had fertility issues in the past obviously this may not be realistic but 3-6 months is a much better, reality-based expectation than getting pregnant the first month!

I know several people who weren't even swaying and had had quick times to conception for their other children and then for some reason, one or more of their kiddos just took their own sweet time coming along. No one really knows why this happens, it just does sometimes. This is true regardless of swaying!

OPK? What are they?

OPK is short for ovulation predictor kits and we use these to help us pinpoint the surge of hormone that comes about 36 hours before ovulation. If you have a positive test that means that your test line is as dark or darker than the control line. A faint line is negative. You cannot tell if you have ovulated or not based on the darkness of OPK strips. You will ovulate between 8-48 hours after your FIRST positive test. Not the darkest. Your test may stay dark for days after or it may go negative right away. This doesn’t tell you if you have ovulated or not. You can ovulate while your test is positive or ovulate after it goes negative. The only thing the tests detect is the surge.

I actually wrote a book about the best ways to use OPK for swaying and you can find that here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

We have best results with Wondfo and Babi brand OPK, these are very affordable and can be purchased in bulk online. The digital OPK are very expensive and are not any more reliable, in some cases less reliable than the cheaper ones.

Other sites recommend fertility monitors and temping/charting for months in advance of TTC, to pinpoint ovulation. I feel that fertility monitors, in particular the Clearblue one, are super expensive and not very reliable. They seem to add confusion instead of alleviate it for most people, so I would save my money and skip them. If you already have one, that’s ok. Your first “peak” reading equates to a positive on an OPK strip.

I do not recommend temping and charting INSTEAD of OPK. This is because past months do not predict current and future cycles. There is no benefit to tracking your cycle for 6 months before swaying like some sites recommend. Your cycle can change month by month and you could track for 60 or 600 months in a row and still have a different result one month (and invariably that seems to be the one month you’re actually planning to TTC. It is fine if you already temp and chart, but no one needs to temp and chart to use the Gender Dreaming methods. Just do OPK.

What should I do if OPK don’t work for me?

Blue swayers - have unprotected intercourse every 2-4 days (if desired - while we believe this sways strongly blue, some people wish to skip this part because of timing). If your cycle is regular, about 2 days around when you expect to ovulate, try for 3 attempts in those 2 days (O-2, O-1 and O Day are all good! Timing doesn’t sway. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html) But if you can't let go of Shettles timing, try on the night of positive OPK (O-1) again the next morning (O Day) and then again the following night (O Day) If your cycle isn’t regular, whenever you see EWCM, start having unprotected sex every other day.

Pink swayers - have unprotected intercourse every 4 days. This ends up being 1 functional attempt in the fertile window which has gotten girls for us 70-75% of the time.

If you are getting positives that then turn out to not to be, meaning that your body geared up to ovulate, had a surge of hormones, but then the egg did not pop, this does happen sometimes. Most of the time, you will ovulate later in the month. You may want to continue having or start having regular attempts (blue - every 2-4 days plus every other day you see EWCM, pink every 4 days) EVEN after you think you ovulated. You can also keep testing with your OPK strips just to cover your bases, that way you can have another attempt or series of attempts if there is another surge indicating ovulation, even if you do not choose to have the regular attempts.

If you are happy with your attempt and would rather skip the rest of the month than try again, you will need to use protection in case of delayed ovulation after a false surge.

Can you get pregnant with one attempt?

Pink swayers - yes, you can. Men make between 20-200 million sperm (give or take) in ONE batch of semen. One attempt has gotten by far the best results for pink for us and it is best to keep one attempt for as long as you can, even when you drop all other sway tactics. DO NOT keep the less effective tactics like timing, frequency, douches/jellies, and antihistamines while adding attempts.

Blue swayers - You can but you shouldn’t. While it is possible to get pregnant from one attempt, it probably sways pink. The old Shettles timing methods have been TOTALLY debunked L=http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.htmland we get 70-75% GIRLS with one attempt. Do NOT stick to one attempt on ovulation for a boy, it doesn’t work and may even sway pink.

If you MUST use timing as a part of your sway I have a book about how to do that and you can find it here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

I think I have a short LP. What should I do?

If your luteal phase (the point in time from your ovulation to when your period arrives) is 12-14 days this is completely normal. If your LP is 10-12 days, that is a bit short but still absolutely possible to conceive. If your LP is 8-10 days, it is possible to get pregnant with this length of LP but it is more difficult. Anything 7 days or less CONSISTENTLY may need medical treatment by a doctor. Do not try to self-treat a short LP yourself using herbs/vitamins.

It is not unusual to have a month or two with a short LP that recovers over time. If you are less than 9 months post-partum or are breastfeeding, a short LP is very common (even 3-5 days) If you’re dieting strictly and have lost a lot of weight, this is also not unusual. This is your body’s way of preventing pregnancy when it is not ready to conceive. It doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you, just that you’re not ready to get pregnant again just yet.

If you are temping and charting and worried about low temps indicating low progesterone, as long as your LP is 12-14 days you are fine. If your LP is 10 days or over you can still get pregnant even with low temps. The only people who truly need to worry about short LP are those people who consistently have an LP of 7 days or less. You may notice a big temperature dip about 7 days after ovulation. This is normal and is called the secondary estrogen surge and it does not decrease odds of conception - in fact it may INCREASE the odds you have conceived.

Some women experience spotting for a few days before their period arrives. This is usually harmless and does not prevent conception. But if you’re having heavy spotting for days before AF arrives and are not conceiving, it’s time to see your doctor.

Many people try to self-treat a short LP using herbs or vitamins. This is not a good idea. If your LP is 8-10 days or longer that is usually long enough to get and stay pregnant and the herbs and vitamins often mess up your entire cycle badly without doing anything for your LP. So you may end up with a very delayed ovulation without even helping to fix your luteal phase. The best remedy for a short LP is increasing intake of fat, particularly the kind of fat that is in dairy foods. 1 serving of full fat dairy a day, 4-6 eggs a week, and one serving salmon or red meat (or if you’re really desperate, both). This may take a few months to work, but over time it usually does the trick. If in doubt, see a doctor.

Progesterone?

The standard “cure” for short luteal phase is progesterone supplementation prescribed by a doctor. Unfortunately, when the idea was tested, progesterone supplementation was not found to help women get and stay pregnant at all. Many doctors still prescribe it, but it is really just a placebo and it has some side effects that are annoying and unpleasant.

It is up to you if you want to use progesterone prescribed by your doctor, but please DO NOT use over the counter progesterone creams. They are designed for women in menopause, not those who are trying to conceive. They have only a fraction of the progesterone that you would need to get and stay pregnant (and remember, not even prescription strength progesterone works for that) and can mess up your cycle badly. Plus, if you start using them and then get pregnant and stop, or even miss a day here and there, you may increase your odds of miscarriage. All for something that doesn’t help a bit. Leave the OTC creams alone.

DO NOT take wild yam orally and expect anything to happen with your luteal phase. While wild yam may have other health benefits, for progesterone it does nothing as oral progesterone is not effective and the wild yam is in a form that your body can’t even use and does not have the ability to make.

Progesterone levels in and of themselves, DO NOT SWAY PINK. That was the theory of one man (who believed in timing which has been totally debunked) The idea that progesterone levels themselves swayed pink, was never remotely proved to begin with and was actually misinterpreted by many of the other swaying sites - even if higher levels of natural progesterone did indicate something for pink, that doesn’t mean that raising progesterone unnaturally is therefore the correct thing to do and certainly not that lowering them is good for a boy!

When you do things to up progesterone, all you do is create more raw materials for your body to make testosterone and estrogen - which may sway blue. Do not use OTC creams to sway pink. Using progesterone in the wrong part of the cycle really messes up your cycle and does nothing for your sway anyway. And lowering progesterone, blue swayers, is a terrible idea that will prevent pregnancy all together. You NEED progesterone to get and stay pregnant with a baby of any gender.

I have a tilted or tipped uterus. Does this sway? Does it make it harder to conceive?

We do not think having a tipped/tilted uterus sways. I get this question frequently from both boy and girl moms and have not seen any pattern relating to gender of offspring conceived.

Rarely, having a tipped uterus ~may~ lower odds of conception particularly with shallow release or jump and dump. Let me stress that this is extremely rare, and it's mainly with things that may cut odds of conception a lot anyway. I would have you drop everything that can cut odds of conception and stay laying flat longer after intercourse. If you spend part of the time on your belly instead of your back, this really does seem to help boost chances of conceiving for some people who had been having a difficult time.

DO NOT use an Instead, Diva, or Moon cup to try and "hold the semen in". What can happen is that firstly you lose more semen trying to put the thing in than you'd save, and secondly, since the sperm moves from the semen into the EWCM and then up inside the cervix and Fallopian tubes, inserting the cup right after intercourse really can seal the cervix shut and prevent at least some of the sperm from making it up inside!

Your body is not designed to get pregnant with a man-made cup up the wazoo. Just stay laying down a little bit longer after intercourse and spend part of the time on your tummy!

When should I start taking pregnancy tests?

I believe STRONGLY that you guys should wait as long as you can possibly stand it to take your pregnancy tests. 12-14 days past ovulation if possible. IF you MUST test sooner than that, please no earlier than 10 days past ovulation (please, please please pretty please) All that happens if it’s BFN is that people get very upset over a negative test that may end up positive in a day or two. Even if it is a positive test, chemicals are not uncommon and you may actually be happier not knowing when one occurs. It’s believed that chemical pregnancies are quite common and are usually from chromosomal issues with the egg or sperm and not typically an indication of a problem that needs to be “fixed” (and yet people really put a lot of pressure on themselves do "fix" a problem that was just simple bad luck and sometimes end up doing or taking things that only make matters worse). Hence, it may just be better not to know when one happens.

Just because you got an early test in previous pregnancies does not mean you will always get a positive test early.

We have had a couple people on Gender Dreaming who had negatives 14 DPO but positives on the 16th day, and a couple others who never got a positive on a urine test but had positives on a blood test at their doc’s office. This is uncommon but if you are really feeling pregnant, take another urine test 16 DPO. In a week, if no AF but you are having pregnancy symptoms, go to your doctor for a blood test.

It is VERY important that you take a pregnancy test every month you are swaying, particularly if you are on Clomid, Femara, or herbs, or are drinking alcohol - even if you are 110% sure you are not pregnant. You can be pregnant and yet have bleeding that appears to be a totally normal period. It happened to me after I had what I thought was a 5 day period, even heavier than usual. Please be safe and take a test before starting anything that could harm a potential pregnancy.

I have not gotten my period, it’s been 14 days, but my pregnancy tests are negative!?!

This usually means you ovulated later than you thought you did or that you haven’t ovulated yet. This can occur even if you had a positive OPK and ovulation symptoms. If you have been having unprotected sex after you thought you’d ovulated, you will need to wait 14-16 days after the last time you had unprotected sex to be sure you’re not pregnant. If you haven’t been, you are likely not pregnant and you have probably not ovulated yet. You will probably want to start back up with OPK strips or use protection if you are not wanting to try again, because you may still ovulate.

My pregnancy tests are super light/dark. What does this mean?

Nothing. While it is nice and reassuring to see a progression of darkening pregnancy tests, in reality this rarely happens. It is not at all uncommon for a test to vary in color when you take one a day (or two, or ten...you know who you are, ladies!) Please do not panic if one day’s test is a little lighter. What you would be concerned about, is if you were pregnant and you are experiencing other symptoms of a loss, and you take a test that is barely there after having been very dark before. That is cause for concern. But without other symptoms, a test that is a little lighter is nothing to worry about and is because of the concentration of hormone in your urine.

Dark tests do not predict twins. Twin pregnancies naturally make more hormone than single ones but the tests are simply not sensitive enough to detect an undeniable difference. Again, the concentration of your urine matters way more. You can have a light test in a twin pregnancy and a very dark one with a singleton.

You can’t tell your baby’s gender from pregnancy tests. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ve-me-out.html

Do I have to keep doing sway diets and exercise in the 2WW? Why?

Yes, it is important to continue with diet in the 2WW. First of all, glucose levels may directly impact the ability of a XX and XY to implant in the uterus. XX may prefer lower glucose levels, and XY higher. So we need to continue with LE and HE Diets for at least 5-7 days after ovulation. Additionally, our results show quite clearly that only 2-4 weeks on diet is not effective for either pink or blue swayers. Blue swayers need at least 6 weeks on diet, and pink swayers have gotten best results with 12 or more. Being off diet 2 weeks a month means you are undoing the good of your diet half the time.

It is best to continue with exercise in the 2WW for the same reasons. Some people have been concerned that exercise can “shake a baby out” but this is just an old wives’ tale. If pregnancy could be prevented by physical exertion the entire human race would have died out a long time ago. Up until very recently all of us, including women of childbearing age, had to work extremely hard just to survive. To this day in many nations it is not uncommon for women to walk many miles a day carrying heavy loads and they are able to get and stay pregnant!

Do symptoms in early pregnancy predict gender?

No. In fact, it’s IMPOSSIBLE for this to be the case. XX and XY babies start out hormonally identical and it is not until the 10th week that XY babies even start to make testosterone.

There is on average a slightly higher level of HCG in girl pregnancies, but this is on average. It’s like height...the average man is taller than the average woman but there are still tons and tons of men that are shorter than tons and tons of women. And you can’t tell just by looking at one man or one woman in isolation if they are taller or shorter than the average. You could have a WNBA player or a jockey on your hands - or more likely, a person who is 5 ft. 8 inches tall. Please do not read anything into HCG levels.

Does side of ovulation predict gender?

Not reliably. One well done study from a reliable source found that when looking at a 3 month pattern of side of ovulation, it may indicate that a woman is up to 75% likely to conceive a child of a certain gender, but that is all. ONLY in 3 month patterns was this trend visible, and even in the absolute best scenario was it even 75% accurate. We have seen plenty of “side of ovulation” opposites going both ways. Please do not have your ovulation checked every month hoping for the “magic” pattern to occur - it’s like a slot machine, hoping for 3 cherries to come up. It may take you a lifetime to hit the jackpot and there are so many much more reliable ways to sway that get 75% or better anyway, that are in your control. Focus on what you can do and do not wait around for your ovaries to cooperate!

Is it possible for us to make only boys or girls? If I have had miscarriages, does this mean I can’t carry a baby of my desired gender?

No, it isn’t. Everyone can make both boys and girls. We have seen women get girls after 8 boys and boys after 8 girls. My great grandma had 6 daughters and then 2 sons. My husband’s grandma had 5 boys and then a girl. It can happen for you, too.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sway...by-gender.html
    “We only make boys!” :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com

Do symptoms EVER predict gender?

Not in any reliable way. I have seen 1,234,567,910 people obsessing over their symptoms, cravings, feelings, emotions, dreams, heart rate, etc. all throughout their pregnancy and it is NOT RELIABLE. It doesn’t mean that there isn’t anything to it on an individual level (like if you look back and recall one of your pregnancies was different and it was the only one you had a different gender) and I don’t want to quibble over details - it’s just that it is not reliable as a method of gender prediction. If you want mustard it doesn’t mean you’re carrying a boy, if you crave sweets it doesn’t mean it is a girl - even if it did the last time. My second son and my daughter’s pregnancy were identical with symptoms and they are different genders (and I craved mustard with my daughter!) My other three pregnancies were quite different and they are all boys.

Heart rate has been totally debunked (even though some misguided medical professionals still believe in it.) It’s been widely studied and except for a possible, miniscule statistical difference in the last week of pregnancy ONLY (meaning, your baby is 39 weeks gestation at that stage) there was no correlation between gender and heart rate. The primary thing that affects heart rate is the gestation of your pregnancy, so if you’re convinced that your baby is a boy or a girl because the heart rate is different from a previous pregnancy, check the gestation first because the average heart rate of a fetus varies dramatically by age, NOT gender.

Not even morning sickness predicts gender. The old wives tales say “sickness equals girls” but that has been debunked by studies. No difference in levels of morning sickness between male and female pregnancies was found. In fact, many of us actually found less sickness with our girl pregnancies than with our boys (this was true for me - I had very little sickness with my daughter and my 2nd son and bad with my other three boys). A very small statistical difference in the number of women who suffered from hyperemesis in pregnancy was found, but it was only 3%. 47% of hyperemesis sufferers were pregnant with boys, 53% girls. It just doesn’t tell you anything at all reliable.

What is the best way to tell gender early?

There is a new type of screening test available called “Nipty” or “Nifty” tests. (Non-invasive prenatal testing, non-invasive fetal trisomy test). These tests actually detect fetal blood in your blood and also check for chromosomal abnormalities safely without risks to your unborn baby, unlike the older invasive tests like amnio and CVS. They are very accurate for gender, by far more accurate than an ultrasound, and we highly recommend them.

They are not perfect and you can occasionally hear people badmouthing them on line, but they are so far superior beyond all alternatives that I heartily endorse them.

Should I have the triple or quad screen done?

NO. Have one of the Nipty/Nifty tests done instead, even if you have to pay for them out of pocket. They are better in every way. The triple/quad screen has caused more heartache than any test I know, with hundreds of false positives that I personally have seen myself and many, many more that I haven’t. I honestly cannot believe they’re still in use. The number one factor in triple/quad screen is maternal age, so you can have NO INDICATIONS that anything is wrong with your baby at all and if you’re over 35 you will automatically get a false positive and be told you need an invasive test.

Even if you don’t have a Nipty/Nifty done, I still would skip the triple/quad. According to my doctor and verified by my own research, everything the triple/quads are testing for are visible on ultrasound in the form of “soft markers”. Your ultrasound tech will be able to see on an ultrasound, something amiss with the pregnancy, even without the triple/quad bloodwork. One soft marker is not a cause for alarm and many normal, healthy babies have one soft marker in isolation. 2, 3, 4 or more soft markers indicates there may be a problem. You can then decide to have invasive followup testing at that point without enduring the stress of a “high risk” result on the triple/quad screen when 99 out of 100 of them are false positives.

Should I have an amnio or CVS test?

Only if your Nipty/Nifty comes back as positive, or ultrasound shows a reason to OR you have a strong family history of a genetic issue that does not show up on ultrasound (cystic fibrosis is the biggest reason for CVS). Up until very recently, many doctors around the world were all but forcing women over 35 to have these invasive tests. But there is NO REASON for most of us to have them even if we are over 35. Have Nipty/Nifty test and/or ultrasound and avoid the risks that come from these invasive procedures.

We have had at least two members on Gender Dreaming who were pressured into these tests by their doctors because they were over 35 (and both were barely 35!!), who lost their babies because of them. Two perfect, healthy babies who would be here if not for this stupid policy of foisting these invasive tests onto women for no other reason than an arbitrary age cutoff date. Using either Nipty/Nifty or ultrasound is more than adequate, and using both will give you all the peace of mind with none of the risk.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you EVER have both amnio and CVS. We had a woman on here who had a false positive for a genetic disorder on a screening test (which happens) and she was so worried about something being wrong that she then had BOTH amnio and CVS done. That should not have happened, there was no reason for it other than paranoia, and she was not served by her doctor allowing her to do that. Don’t do it.

Does Ramzi work?

After having seen people pay Dr. Ramzi himself $10 to guess on their ultrasounds and he guessed WRONG, I must conclude that Ramzi is not accurate. Aside from that, every ultrasound tech and OB/GYN's office has heard of this method by now and if there were anything to it, they'd all be using it because everyone wants an early method of gender determination. That they are not using it, and instead have fully embraced the Nip-T tests which tell gender at roughly the same gestation, indicates to me that it doesn't work.

When should I have my nub scan done?

For guessing gender, after 13 weeks but before 15-16 weeks is most reliable. Anything before 12 weeks at the earliest is totally unreliable. XX and XY babies are identical in every way until that point. The Y chromosome is dormant and their genitals look like girl genitals. At about 10 weeks gestation, the Y chromosome “wakes up” and starts making testosterone. When this happens, the “ovaries” in boys come down and turn into testicles and the “clitoris” grows and becomes a penis. This process takes about 3 weeks to complete. 10 and 11 weeks, the difference between boys and girls is not visible on an ultrasound. During the 12th week, it does start to become gradually visible and the later in the week, the more reliable. I recommend waiting till the 13th week for your nub appointment for best results.

After the 15th-16th week, nubs start to become less reliable and potty shots are more reliable. By 18-20 weeks, nubs are not reliable at all and you should only use potty shots for gender identification.

Some people have thought to wait even longer for a gender shot. But unfortunately, the longer into pregnancy you wait, the harder it is to tell as baby becomes more squished and it’s harder to see what parts are what. If you’re having twins this happens even faster to be sure to get your gender confirmation shots at 18-20 week range.

What about skull guesses?

Skull guesses are fun but not reliable. Here is a great post to tell you what to look for.
    LINK I have found that if you compare to your OTHER kids’ ultrasounds, you may have more to go on than comparing to unrelated babies’ skull shots.

What does it mean if my baby is the “wrong size” on an ultrasound?

Nothing. My daughter is my second biggest baby. Some people think if a baby seems big on an ultrasound they are a boy, but this isn’t the case. Each baby is different and your baby’s size does not predict their gender.

Sometimes you may have your dates wrong about when you conceived. Your ultrasounds are usually more reliable than your memory on this. Your ovulation may have been delayed and you may be farther along than you realize.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 29th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks hopper, GirlieCat thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! This is great information.
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great information Atomic! You know, with our first child (boy), he had an 'abnormally' thickened nuchal fold at the 20 week scan (was normal at 12 week scan) and we declined the amnio test (and prayed like crazy) and he was born perfectly healthy. Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone else is faced with the same situation.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    99 times out of 100 one of the "soft markers" in isolation turns out to be a perfectly healthy baby. thank you for sharing!

8. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, check out this great thread that I wrote 2 years ago and then apparently promptly forgot about!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to point out a typo. It says CD 12-14 and CD 10 at the earliest for taking a pregnancy test but I think you meant 12-14 dpo. I just dont want someone new to TTC to read that and get totally confused. lol
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, you're a gem!! PLEASE never hesitate to let me know about stuff like that!! Thanks so much!

13. Likes ksmom liked this post