Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do they know something I don't?!??!

My cousins wife just had a baby boy. After 3 girls; the youngest of which is only 11 months. His sister had a baby boy in March this year. AFTER 3 GIRLS. What the hell??!? Do they have some secret I don't know? I am becoming so bitter and I really don't want to be that person
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My hubby takes a lot of painkillers for fibromyalgia do these sway?
    Also does breastfeeding sway? Not planning a pregnancy yet but would like to know what I'm up against!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breastfeeding sways pink yes. There are many factors included in swaying, like diet, timing, maternal condition etc but sometimes people just get lucky. What painkillers is your husband taking? And was he taking them when you conceived the girls?
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont know about pain killers but b/f is meant to sway slightly pink, but dont despair or wean early as a good solid HE diet definitely counteracts this imo My current accidental bump is a blue despite f't b'f our 18 month old ( he drinks almost nothing but booby still!) But I was eating HE incase of an oopsy with a wheatgrass supp a couple times a week and nuts every day and it kept us safely in the blue field

5. Likes Dreamofpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah very true! I conceived my youngest son after I was breastfeeding his big brother for 2,5 years! But with a (unintentional ) HE diet, supps and timing, we got a boy
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do they know something I don't?!??!

Well I can tell you BFing is no magic bullet! I was swaying pink for my DH and was still BFing my DS2 when I got pregnant with this little guy. Long story short, I had to switch to Atomic's fertility diet (includes a small amount of meat), take vitamin d, zinc, and CoQ10, due to a supplement I had been taking (for non-swaying purposes) that tanked my fertility.

It is totally possible to BF and still get a boy! Especially if you include other HE factors and principles!

Hang in there sweetie! Huge hugs!!!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no secret, some of us just have the dice roll against us. Bad luck, and/or a combination of factors that we can't see. We had a lifetime to get where we are, physically and reproductively, and even with a good sway there's only so much that we can change, if we're overall "set" for more boys or more girls it can sometimes take a little longer for us to get an opposite.

Painkillers do tend to sway pink.

Breastfeeding sways pink but it's no magic bullet. I got a boy and a girl while breastfeeding and 3 boys without breastfeeding. YOur overall condition is what really matters most of all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone! I actually had a sway plan from atomic when l conceived no.5 and I followed another (ahem!) Websites swaying waffle (!) When I got dd4 so I'm not looking to sway again, just be as healthy as possible and maybe add in some supplements. Dh stayed off the painkillers for a month before ttc no.5 (bless him he's convinced it's all him making girls) I don't think I could let him do that again.
    ELP I read you shouldn't take wheatgrass when bf? Obviously you haven't had any problems with it so maybe I'll go back on it again?
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cousin''s sis in law (different cousin) has 11 girls and is waiting to hear what no.12 is... :/
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re swaying - don't do anything you don't want to do, but I do urge a healthy, fertility friendly diet, multivitamin, weight lifting, and more than one attempt in fertile window.

You have to understand that even the best of the best results with swaying are only 80% max and really more like 75%. 20-25% opposites means that even with an ideal set of circumstances, 2-3 of 10 times would still be an opposite. More realistically, let's say 2/3 success, one 1/3 opposites - still a ton of opposites, but better than then 1/3 success, 2/3 opposites that might have been otherwise. I just hate to see people give up on swaying and think "well this obviously can't work for me" because you very well may have increased your chances by a lot, and then just not had it go your way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes True Blue, Dana-Alicia liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast