Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile Any tips for what I can do now?

Hi everyone!

I am the mommy to two beautiful little ladies and hoping to add a little dude in the future! We plan on starting to ttc in October, right now I'm still breastfeeding(although I've begun a gentle weaning plan) our one year old. I'm wondering what I could start doing now in preparation for my sway? I plan on buying a costumized plan when it gets a little closer to the six month out time frame. I am a little bit of a control freak and have a hard time not doing anything right now in preparation.... Are there any vitamins I could start taking now that would aid in my blue sway!?

Thank you for any info!!
    2012 2015 2018

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still a ways out from TTC as well (hoping for July). I've just started changing my diet in the hopes that after a couple of months, I will be well used to it. I'm trying for a girl and the LE diet is completely opposite of what I'm used to so I feel like I need to give myself some time to get into the swing of it. Have you looked at the HE diet principles? If it's quite different from the way you eat now, maybe start trying to slowly add a few things over the next few months.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    any prenatal or good women's vitamin will only help, please avoid those with herbs or megadoses in them

up to 1000 IU Vit. D may also help
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau82 View Post
    I'm still a ways out from TTC as well (hoping for July). I've just started changing my diet in the hopes that after a couple of months, I will be well used to it. I'm trying for a girl and the LE diet is completely opposite of what I'm used to so I feel like I need to give myself some time to get into the swing of it. Have you looked at the HE diet principles? If it's quite different from the way you eat now, maybe start trying to slowly add a few things over the next few months.
    The only concern with this is that the HE Dieters do NOT get better results being on diet longer (pink swayers DO need to be on diet 12 weeks for best results) so there is not the same benefit to HE Dieters that there is for pink swayers. There is even a risk of gaining too much weight starting HE Diet too soon. So by all means eat right, lots of healthy protein and fat and fruit and veg, but dont start full HE Diet or the higher cal intake until nearer the time of TTC. People will gain too much weight doing that

6. Likes AMS121518 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The only concern with this is that the HE Dieters do NOT get better results being on diet longer (pink swayers DO need to be on diet 12 weeks for best results) so there is not the same benefit to HE Dieters that there is for pink swayers. There is even a risk of gaining too much weight starting HE Diet too soon. So by all means eat right, lots of healthy protein and fat and fruit and veg, but dont start full HE Diet or the higher cal intake until nearer the time of TTC. People will gain too much weight doing that
    Atomic, would you suggest maybe following the HE eating pattern/nutrition and bumping up calories once we want to get in the 6 week pre-sway window?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is A LOT of wiggle room with HE Diet. Regardless of what the stats show, it's just good sense to start in with healthy, nutrient dense eating ASAP as far in advance of your sway. There is no need to wait til 6 week mark to do that. My point is that I do not want people to start in on the much higher cal intake and up to 5 snacks a day with the possible weight gain until the 6 week mark.

We had some people both here and on IG who insisted on doing blue sway diets for a really long time in advance. Additionally on average it seems to take a bit longer for moms who have had lots of girls to fall pregnant (for reasons we do not understand) People gained like 30-40 lbs and one woman ended up very ill in the hospital because she ended up with high blood pressure after gaining 80 (this was on IG though! I would never have allowed that to happen here)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    There is A LOT of wiggle room with HE Diet. Regardless of what the stats show, it's just good sense to start in with healthy, nutrient dense eating ASAP as far in advance of your sway. There is no need to wait til 6 week mark to do that. My point is that I do not want people to start in on the much higher cal intake and up to 5 snacks a day with the possible weight gain until the 6 week mark.

We had some people both here and on IG who insisted on doing blue sway diets for a really long time in advance. Additionally on average it seems to take a bit longer for moms who have had lots of girls to fall pregnant (for reasons we do not understand) People gained like 30-40 lbs and one woman ended up very ill in the hospital because she ended up with high blood pressure after gaining 80 (this was on IG though! I would never have allowed that to happen here)
    Yikes! Well, hoping how instantly we fell pregnant with this girl despite my LE-extreme lifestyle really does give me hope then! I'm so in the swing of things now with 3 meals and snacking, nuts, protein, no caffeine (or alcohol... ha), I'm hoping I have a good shot even if an oops happens...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post