Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

coffee, supplements and chocolate?!..

Hi there

Im new here. I have been reading as much as i possibly can over the last two weeks. I have a few questions, which if are on here ive probably missed it, sorry. But anyway, if someone out there has the time and energy to answer please do.

My hubby and i are both 39, we already have two boys and are now ttc girl. Im thinking DH fr for 7-10 days and then the one attempt. This suits us both fine, my hubby will do whatever is required Anyone suggest due to DH age we avoid fr? He has a high sex drive and my CM is pretty consistent throughout my cycle

Also, why is coffee ok but not tea when ttc girl? I can cut out tea totally just wondering if it matters?! (hope hot chocolate is ok..)

I see crystal light posted alot (i think its called that) - is that the same as cordial that we mix with water (UK)

Is Aloe Vera juice ok when ttc? - i take it for constipation (sorry if tmi) not to be used when preg but hope ok while ttc?!

Im taking folic acid but no other supplements for either DH or myself - should we add something?

Finally, both hubby and i are vegetarian. The LE diet - what i get from it is no breakfast, just lunch and dinner and no snacking? How do i fit my chocolate in?

Many many thanks for any input

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FR is fine at 39 and would be what I'd recommend starting with. However as per our convo in other thread, it should be among the first things to go because it probably does little or nothing, and really cuts odds of conception.

We don't know why the coffee seems to work. It was just an observation that I made that ended up panning out in a big way. I got my boys drinking tea and my girl with coffee. Hot choc ok in moderation but only with meals

Crystal light is just any drink sweetened with aspartame. I doubt this does anything but a lot of people believe in it.

Aloe Vera has been linked to causing miscarriage. Since we don't know the mechanism of it, if you use it daily I'd prob. try something different instead in case it stays in the system longer than you might expect (although that having been said I have used it during late pregnancy and it was a godsend.)

You may try OLE (olive leaf extract) 500-1000 mg dry leaf daily till BFP then wean off gradually. Or you can use the liquid form but you would follow direcitons on the bottle for that since they vary by maker.

No, that's not the LE Diet. 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat is the main thrust of it. (also more vegetable proteins and fats but you do that anyway by virtue of being a vegetarian. You can have 2 or 3 meals a day (no snacks) do whichever works better, but do push your first meal back until lunchtime if you can or just as long as you can go. I always had 3 meals eaten 11ish, 4-5, and then before bed, but do what works for you.

Chocolate, milk or white chocolate (most avoid dark) should go WITH a meal and not between
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic,
    how you get the time to respond to everyone is nothing short of amazing. So, with that, i say thank you. I have spent the best part of my day today reading the 'Complete Index' and essay after essay after essay. Your dedication and input into this is truly valuable and for someone like me who is on my very last opportunity to sway girl i am all about reading material. Currently im reading your first attempt at girl sway and whilst i know it resulted in DS4 im pushing through to get as much information as you were willing to share. Fortunately i have a few months before we ttc so having reached this site is like finding a one stop shop for me. Everything is here and i dont need to research your research!

Any links on shallow penetration while ttc girl would be appreciated.

Im reluctant to say that is all from me, as im sure ill be back for more x

Thanks for the above feedback.

4. Likes ThinkingofPink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do barely any housework LOL. My poor husband is washing dishes right now after working all week.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

RE shallow penetration, that's one of those things that I feel does not help (because I suspect there is MORE going on here than what we once thought back in the day when it seemed like pH was actually doing anything, we know now it doesn't seem to be) and really cuts odds of conception a lot. Plus, it's another thing to annoy our hubbies with and make TTC sex even lamer, so while I can understand wanting to give it a try, make sure you're not doing douche plus jelly plus tons of harsh supps to dry up CM and then also doing shallow on top of that because there would be nothing left to find the egg.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah - so is the idea of low ph actually a myth? I didn't know that! And aci-jel is not working? I bought some from Australia (I'm in the uk - shipping was not cheap, ha!) and we used that this month (which pretty much def didn't work due to v late ovulation). Good to know - thanks Atomic!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - no douche, no jellies, no supps for me.. literally just the LE diet and folic acid with DH to fl with one attempt, and the shallow penetration was optional My hubby is very supportive and we chatted the LE diet over dinner...

Thanks for follow up x

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee37 View Post
    Ah - so is the idea of low ph actually a myth? I didn't know that! And aci-jel is not working? I bought some from Australia (I'm in the uk - shipping was not cheap, ha!) and we used that this month (which pretty much def didn't work due to v late ovulation). Good to know - thanks Atomic!
    It's one of those things that was probably working NOT in the way that people originally thought as in:

People believed in timing but it turned out it's really one attempt that sways
    People believe in mineral diets but it turned out it's really restrictive diet for pink, more meat and veg for blue
    People believed in pH but it is VERY VERY likely that it's lower sperm numbers or washing away EWCM and nothing to do with pH itself.

We had SOOOO many pH opposites going every which way (boy to girl, girl to boy, "bad sway" to success story even with "wrong" pH) that it became next to impossible for me to buy into it. I got my 4th boy with ph of 4.5. So then I looked into it biologically and it turned out to be impossible that it worked the way they claimed (mindnumbing detail here) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

My approach to all this is to assume NOTHING is true, and then start eliminating things that cannot BE (either by science or results). It's like Sherlock Holmes and Data say, "when you get rid of things that can't be true, whatever is left, no matter how unexpected, has/have to be the cause(s)". as example, timing, we had studies that did not support timing, logic/biology, and Dr. Shettles' BIG mistake to prove that timing couldn't work, so what was working?? Why did millions of people think that Shettles worked for them? Originally we assumed that it had to be things like pH and frequency but then firstly the biological realities of the human body proved that it couldn't be, and our results where we were adding attempts but keeping pH and frequency were absolutely abysmal. Over time, it dawned on us that apparently it was number of attempts which no one had ever guessed at, and that one attempt element has made TONS of these things (like pH which is often done with one attempt) look effective on other sites but it just isn't the case.

So, long story short, both biology and results have shown pH isn't working so it has to be something else. If you want to use Acijel fine to give it a go BUT be sure that you're also doing the stuff that REALLY works, one attempt, diet longer than 12 weeks, and exercise.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great info ladies, it's all so much to take in

11. Thanks Pink rose thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was a coffee addict when I had my DD also mom lived on coffee to keep up with 6 girls makes sense ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our results show that coffee is swaying pink, not blue.

This is a site for people who want to help up the chances of having a child of a certain gender. That is ok.

Saying "as long as they are healthy why do you care" is NOT ALLOWED and if it continues then we have a problem.

14. Thanks ahorn586, maidentomother thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast