Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    It's never just one thing. You probably lived a very boy-friendly lifestye correct? Snacking, eating full fat dairy, multiple attempts in fertile window, high fertility, taking vitamins and supplements, eating healthy foods, eating breakfast, etc are all boy friendly. Just drinking coffee, but continuing to live a very blue lifestyle is probably not going to help anyone get a girl.
    yeap, right. I live boy friendly lifestyle when I conceive my boys
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I know this thread is a bit older but quick question for those of you swaying girl and drinking coffee, are you adding milk, creamer, sugar or drinking it black? And if you are drinking it with cream and sugar, how long do you let yourself drink it before your first meal? Just wondering how much I am ruining my sway by drinking coffee all morning with cream and sugar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oxox2013 View Post
    Ok I know this thread is a bit older but quick question for those of you swaying girl and drinking coffee, are you adding milk, creamer, sugar or drinking it black? And if you are drinking it with cream and sugar, how long do you let yourself drink it before your first meal? Just wondering how much I am ruining my sway by drinking coffee all morning with cream and sugar...

I have mine with a dash of milk and sweetener. I have it first thing in the morning. If i have another coffee it will be with meals.

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have 2 cups first thing in the morning with sugarfree sweetener and a dash of skimmed milk. I also have another cup in the afternoon before dinner. If I drink if just after a meal I put full fat milk and real sugar (but I might learn my self to drink it without sugar as it is not healthy).

DS1 (9) ❤️ DS2 (8) DS3 (5) ❤️ DW (41) DH (38) TTC'ing pink from May 2016
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

5. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm trying so hard to drink coffee but it ruins my sleep so badly. I'm going to try a diluted version and try to work my way up to s full cup lol. Before my sway I never drank coffee tea pop CL alcohol only water. Yup I'm boring.

Also I just wanted to mention something interesting DH said to me that hit me thinking.... He's very big on intermittent fasting and he thinks it's cool that I go about 15 hours everyday without eating from dinner to the next day's lunch. Well he told me that when he was looking into intermittent fasting they recommend "drinking black coffee" around 9am to curb your appetite for the rest of the day. Also he said coffee is an appetite suppressant. So fir me at least because I don't drink it so drinking it now will have strong effects... It might make me more successful in delaying my first meal and help prevent me from snacking.
    Lucky wife to my DH and lucky mom to two sweet boys
    Ready for a pink sway

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find that decaf coffee does the same thing for me. You may want to try that, since regular coffee effects your sleep.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was drinking my coffee all day long but as soon as I woke up. With my first daughter, with splenda and then switching to truvia and natural creamer. I hate black coffee.
    OUR CREW 01/2008, 08/2011, 12/2013, & 10/2015
    EDD Jun 2017! Swayed for IT'S A BOY!!!
    Thank you Genderdreaming & Atomic for everything!!!!

10. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I drank black coffee or coffee with a tablespoon of sugar free syrup (like Hazlenut flavor) and a bit of unsweetened almond milk. I was intermittent fasting and would generally go 16-20 hours with fasts, with only coffee "breaking" it. I had only 1-2 cups (often had other sources of caffeine too, like diet Pepsi)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oxox2013 View Post

It IS a cheat, but it's a cheat that I too chose to have. I find my will to live goes away without sugar in my morning coffee haha.

Coffee whiteners are fine in small amounts any time. Sugar should prob. be with meals but I used it and still got a girl. I had it JUST ONCE in the morning though, 2 cups within a few minutes, and did not have it all morning long.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you girl moms for chiming in here!

This is the first thing where I heard what the "old school" sway gurus had to say on the topic and knew it just could not be right. EVERYONE I know IRL or thru swaying stuff online were all girl moms drinking tons of coffee. The boy moms were mod intake and often quit prior to conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast