Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mkddav sorry to hear your having issues too. I think with me I confused things by using 3 brands of opk. Previously I have "thought" I ov on day 16ish. I started with cb on day we as per instructions and I got a low. However that same day I got an almost posative with a strip test. But because was putting my hopes on the cb being peak before bd I choose to wait till next day. I went to flashy but strips still almost pos not quite. And I got my peak after 3 days of flashing on day 18. I started bd that day but I've since found out the first test in each cycle is always a low even if it's not a true low. So if you test that day and it should have said peak you will miss it. I think due to this I've messed up this month. I think they are great if you have regular 28 days cycle o on day 14 but maybe not for longer/irregular etc. Peak in day 10? Hmmm. It's a strange one. I feel like mine only went peak in day 18 as it was sick of giving me high. The day I got a peak on cb my sticks were negative!! So annoying lol why do we do it?
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mkddav View Post
    Wow, I am using the CB advanced for the first time (pink sway) and if I had known people had such issues I never would have bought it. It was on clearance, but still $30 and tax!
    I normally would get a positive opk day 14 and O day 16. I started using the CB yesterday, day 9, with fmu as the instructions recommend. I got a low result as expected, but today on day 10 got a peak. What the what?! So frustrating.
    I am doing bd every 4 days, so at least I am sure to get close to O at some point, but I hate the uncertainty. Time will tell.
    Baby2016, you are not alone!
    I try to spread the word but they have a bigger budget than I do (plus some people swear by it!)

It is possible to get peak on CD
    10 though. That could mean you'll O on CD 12 possibly, all in normal range.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, very frustrating! Oh well it will work out. The BD schedule should cover all possibilities so I'm trying not to dress about it.
    Hopecit works out for you too baby2016!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12