Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

To make an attempt or not?

Hello ladies. I've been on the LE diet for about 8 weeks. I am not strictly counting the intake but more in principle. I've even gone vegetarian and lost about 1.5kgs (I don't have that much to lose). I've been taking cranberry, magnesium and folic acid for the last month. I still notice that my mucus hasn't dried out( but still have quite a lot) as it's supposed to be when swaying for girl? Shall I go for it this month or wait another month to see. Any advise please? Thank you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The diet has been having better success when it's followed for 12 weeks, so if you wanted to wait another month it would only be a good thing. However if you wanted to have an attempt this month I don't think you should be too worried about how much mucous you have, just make sure you have one attempt when you get a positive opk, and maybe j&d afterwards?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 weeks + is best but if you have no more weight to spare, I'd probably have you attempt this month just to see what happens. It's totally up to you, though. If you can't make up your mind, flip a coin and do what the coin says.

Please be very careful not to lose too much weight.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did not attempt this time, I don't know something was holding me back. I will plan for next month though.
    With this I have a question please on the attempts. My husband is 39 years now and for a girl I understand abstaining for 7 days and then 1 attempt in the fertile window. Just wanted to check if 7 days at this age should be reduced or to keep? Also in terms of attempts, my OPK shows usually 4 days high fertility and then peak fertility 2 days, so this means only 1 attempt within these 6 days? Or one attempt on the first day which shows high fertility and then another attempt 24 hours after it shows the peak fertility? Thank you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At 39, I do not recommend men do abstain. If he's able to do daily release he can do that for 7-10 days instead or you can just have him do regular release every 2-4 days. Keep the one attempt.

Most of us have our attempt at first peak reading. If you really, really must do timing methods, you can try to have attempt on the 4th day of high, but it's really unreliable because some months you'll have less days of high, other months you'll have way more, so it's kind of a crapshoot.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ