Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last month failed, so going to try something new

AF arrived, so I think I am going to try something new. I have Rephresh and Replens. I have my PH strips. I'm taking my calcium, magnesium, cranberry pills and folic acid. DH is taking cranberry. I am ready! My question is what do you think works best? Rephresh or replens or vinegar douching (FYI, my sister and I were "from the vinegar factory" according to my mother, so I do believe that way does work, just makes me nervous to put that stuff up there)? Should I do refresh every 3 days through O? It sounds like this is the best one. Should I use it with the douche? Should I add Replens in right before DTD? Is that too much? I know its a lot of questions, just trying to decide what the best route to take is.

Thanks!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you doing LE diet, exercise and DTD frequency? Those are the biggest sway factors and you didn't note them. Cal/mag doesn't sway pink, either -- that's more old school. Ph has been debunked as well.

I'm curious why you want to do something new. How long have you been trying? If it's only been 1 month, staying the course of a proper LE lifestyle seems like a better plan.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, trying to do the LE diet (But i'm having a very hard time with it, especially because I travel for work and have to eat out a lot) and exercising at least 4 times a week. DTD as often as we can from end of AF to O. Also doing BBT and OPK.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't DTD as often as you can as that sways blue. The recommended advice on this site is to dtd just once at your first positive OPK. Douching isn't really recommended anymore either

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

7. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, this is so confusing because everything I read or am told contradicts one another. Maybe I will give stick to vinegar. Seemed to work for my mom and aunts… Maybe its just a family thing. GRRR.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rancor, this site will be different than things you read from Internet searches because this sites techniques and advice is based on solid research. The other things out there are based on very old studies that have since been proven false but still circulate online.

Start with the LE diet, cardio and only one attempt at +OPK. There are posts on here about each of those for more details.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

10. Likes Throwaway_panther, ELP liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us here aren't doing PH/timing/calc mag supplements. Many of the moms her have had opposites with that stuff.

Only having one BD attempt (at your first positive OPK) has pretty good results. Diet and exercise have been most successful, plus coffee, alcohol, and fibre supplements.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can't do the LE diet all out, not snacking, eating vegetarian, and pushing breakfast later or skipping it entirely might help.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been skipping breakfast completely, doing a very small lunch, and a girl diet dinner as much as I can. I just feel like there is so much information that is conflicting. So we should do no FR? Or yes?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Frequent release should be DH on his own, or protected. I have seen atomic say it wasn't getting good results though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast