Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for replying - I understand. I suspected as much but just needed that sanity check if you KWIM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    BD every second or third day will NEVER sway pink, only blue. For frequent BD to sway pink, it has to be every single day for 7-10 days. BD every 2-4 days is perfect for blue.
    The more I read these essays the more cofused I get....thought I had it all planned out - but find myself in question again.

I should O on CD 13 this month and have been advised to use my rephresh on CD11 aiming to DTD on CD12...but now I'm wondering, please help?

AF (for me) is CD1-4. So hubby should FR CD 5-11? Then we DTD on CD12? But reading what I read we should be DTD every night CD5-11? Guess I'm asking "is he supposed to FR inside because I thought he wasn't to do that until night before O? I thought FR was him doing his thing, then getting rid of "whatever"...but now it says frequent BD???? Or have I just muddled myself up?

CD 12 will be 18th of this month, so not much planning time left xxx
    2002 20wks born 2003 2005 2006 2009 2013 Sept 2013

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a difference between frequent RELEASE and frequent BD THRU O. They are two different things. Some people have religious objections to intercourse that cannot produce a pregnancy and prefer to do frequent BD thru O. They are both believed to sway pink, I believe FBD is riskier and peopel MUST take care to have 7-10 releases before the first one that can possibly get them pg.

Frequent release - 7-10 releases before having ONE attempt inside and that's all.

Frequent BD thru O - 7-10 releases inside before earliest date that you can possibly get pg, keeping in mind the fertile window can open 5 days before ovulation (so unless a woman has longer cycles, a couple would have to most likely have intercourse during AF which some people don't want to)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I'm sorry to ask a question that may have been answered before, but was hoping to get some confirmation on my understanding.

We are swaying blue and are trying a bit of a non-hard core mix of HE diet and timing/frequency (2-4 days) sway. I've been using OPKs and thought I saw a very close to positive OPK last night (CD 18 - I have about 34 day cycles) so we BD'ed that night, but this morning (CD 19) the positive line is much darker and a clear positive so I think we have may attempted a bit early. As I had a miscarriage in October (we are trying after 2nd AF) getting pregnant is more important than gender selection so we will BD again tonight and maybe squeeze in a third attempt tomorrow evening (CD 20).

Do you think that back-to-back BD on CD 18, 19 (likely O day), and 20 is a bit risky for blue sway? I'm 34, husband is 37, and we had sex on CD 11 and 14 as well.

Thank you so much for all the information provided on this website. I find it to be one of the most intelligent, informative and open websites that is accommodating and accepting of not only the various types of methods out there, but also of just human nature to want something and attempt to achieve that goal. I am really impressed at your ability to gather and explain so much information, organise the website and answer everyone's posts all while managing a large family! Superwoman!

Thank you so much~

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so very much!! Not even close to Superwoman but still much appreciated.

I think for TTC Blue that pattern is GREAT!! I would LOVE to see more people do it that way but so many people get scared off by timing that they aren't willing to.

When you have attempts in the fertile window, all those swimmers are likely to stay alive and have a shot at the egg. So you are just adding more and more viable sperm to a fertile situation. all good for blue!!!

Very close to what got me a couple of my boys! good luck and blue dust!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic ...not sure if I should start a new thread but thought I would ask here first .my hubby is finally on board with ttc girl ...but here's the thing

He is 35...working too much + stress so his libido is next to none...plus his sperm is really runny when we do manage to go for it maybe once a month (TMI SORRY)

he will absolutely not even attempt FR ...so should we abstain 7-10 days and then give it a go??

Also ..since he has no sex drive,does thst mean he has low sperm count??if so, is LR recommended???

Pls lemme know ...thanxxxxx a bunch

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply!

I actually don't think I will be ovulating this cycle (according to the u/s today), so will have to wait till next month, but will probably go with a similar attempt.

Thanks again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by odd View Post
    Atomic ...not sure if I should start a new thread but thought I would ask here first .my hubby is finally on board with ttc girl ...but here's the thing

He is 35...working too much + stress so his libido is next to none...plus his sperm is really runny when we do manage to go for it maybe once a month (TMI SORRY)

he will absolutely not even attempt FR ...so should we abstain 7-10 days and then give it a go??

Also ..since he has no sex drive,does thst mean he has low sperm count??if so, is LR recommended???

Pls lemme know ...thanxxxxx a bunch

if he's only releasing like once a month then it's totally normal for there to be a lot of "baby batter".

there is nothing magic about being 35, it's just the age at which the statistical risks start to increase across the general population. There are guys who have issues at 30 and others who are fine at 40. so if you feel like you need to do abstain instead, then that is your call to make. I would feel ok with it at 35 as long as you don't have any history of babies with issues that could be traced to the male side of the equation.

A lot goes into sex drive and so I can't say if his low sex drive = low testosterone or not. And for sure can't say if it means low sperm count. He would need a sperm analysis for that.

The licorice root has gotten very good results so I would be loathe to leave it out without being pretty darn sure that he does have low T and/or low sperm count.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great :-)thank you sooooo muh

5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh now I'm more confused... thought I had a plan but now I have no idea!

DH and I are closing in on 36 so sounds like we should not abstain. I don't think DH is too keen on doing FR either since it gets super tedious and it would be hard for him.

We have been trying for about 7 months (THANKS ATMOIC for my awesome customized plan!!!) but no BFP. I have dropped LE just this past month or two as it was getting too hard to keep it going.

So am wondering, what is the best way to increase chances of getting PG but with more than one attempt to increase odds? What about DTD every day to lower sperm count? Is that way too boy? Read about "Sperm meets Egg" method but that sounds like it would be a very boy sway.

Help!

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast