Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would stick with the attempt you had unless you're in a super huge hurry to conceive.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks sa76 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, it's me again �� BD e4d did not work last cycle. Would be great to get pg this time - DH is off the next three month just in estimated ovulation time �� Any recommendation for me? �� I have read so much in this forum about pink sway and now my brain is overloaded. Don't know what would be the best..... Thank you once again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sa76 View Post
    Hello, it's me again �� BD e4d did not work last cycle. Would be great to get pg this time - DH is off the next three month just in estimated ovulation time �� Any recommendation for me? �� I have read so much in this forum about pink sway and now my brain is overloaded. Don't know what would be the best..... Thank you once again!
    I'd do e4d plus one attempt at positive OPK or e3d whatever is better for you.

5. Thanks sa76 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I have been wandering over the internet for a lot of information for my BLUE Sway I am glad that I found you. Since morning I have been reading your posts and they all make so much sense. I BD last month twice on O day. But it didn't click. In the last attempt there was an abstinence of 1-8 days for DH. I think it was huge and then there were two attempts on the O-day itself. I would TTC this month too . About the diet, I didn't do anything much last time, except excluding dairy for about two weeks.

Can you pls tell me the supplements I should be taking. Also how frequent has to be my BD. I am thinking of it to be on O-1, O and O+1. Would be sway good for me? I will plan as per you now and will make a note of them Please let me know the duration of abstinence as well.

Thank you!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I got 4 boys drinking and eating tons of dairy and gave it all up to get my girl. So while it's fine if you want to do that, just be sure you're getting a lot of good animal fat from other sources like meat and butter and eggs since animal fats sway strongly blue.

I would be taking a prenatal or multivitamin with 100% of all the "good stuff" and 1000 IU Vit. D. I'd also take fish oil 500 mg or a DHA supp designed for pregnancy instead, and a probiotic. I wouldn't bother with anything else since you're doing kind of a last minute sway here.

I would have you have at least 3 attempts - one the night of positive OPK (or O-1), again the next morning (O Day) and then again THAT night (O Day). Do not have attempt O+ 1, but do start having sex every other day after your attempts in case your ovulation was delayed a little.

I'd have hubby releasing every 2-4 days. It's up to you if you want him to do that on his own, with you with a non-spermicide condom, or unprotected BD. If you want to stick with Shettles you'd not want to have the unprotected BD, of course.

9. Thanks ps17 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!!

Trust me, I was about to postpone the DTD for the next month (before I read your post), as according to those Chinese calender and all, it predicted PINK. But reading your theories, I would not like to waste a month. Initially, I was sceptical of my O being in no-moon phase too (more I read, more it all confused me, n number of theories flowing here and there). But your theory convinced me good and so I am thinking of not wasting one month like this. If nothing clicks, I would have ample time to prepare myself for DTD next month anyhow. I have a beautiful daughter and would hence sway BLUE next. I hope I am able to do it good.

Thanks a ton always!! A big hug to you.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs back! Just let me know how I can help!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused. Irregular cycles

I would love a little girl next i have read everything abd am confused wheb to have unprotected sex. My partber likes ti have sex every other day. Sometimes every day. I was wondering hiw best I coukd try for a girl?

I cannit follow a diet because I recently recovered from an eating disorder. My cycles can range from 30 days to 50 days. I have just finished breast feeding.

Could I have sex every ither day and have him release in me or does that sway boy? I just can never tell when I ovulate.
    I have used ovusense in the past which shows high temps when i ovulate and have shown day 34 sometimes.

Should i only have sex 4 days before ovulation..i have read timing is nothing to do with it. I had my boy by having sex 3 days before and day of ovulation

so confusing.

I would so love ur help to help me sway girl xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps I eat dairy a lot due to having weak bones

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, Emz!

Can you just go vegetarian or is that too much with your ED?? It is fine if you can't, just thought I'd mention that as that is something that has helped some of our ED swayers.

Do not have him release in you every other day. That does seem to sway blue. Just have unprotected sex every 4 days. This has been a good pink sway and also won't make you feel so stressed out over when you ovulate. Then in between, when hubby wants to, you can have sex with protection. Many of our husbands have not wanted to change their BD pattern and this is what has worked for us.

Timing doesn't sway. Most of us, like you, have had timing opposites. But every 4 days is getting good results for us!

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast