Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommykisses View Post
    Do antibiotics sway ? I've also read they sway boy.
    I have never seen one speck of information indicating that they really do. It's all based on pH stuff (which hasn't worked for us) and anecdotes of people who have heard "antibiotics sway blue" and so will say things like "I took antibiotics 2 months before or a week after I conceived" and then people take that as evidence even though there's no way something like that affected anyone's sway at all. If you're holding off on antibiotics for your sway, please don't.

Yes, RepHresh can cut odds of conception. I think you should just TTC when it's convenient for you though. I doubt a few hours will make that much of a difference.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't planning on holding off for the sway at all . I just wanted to know for my own peice of mind. Unfortunately I couldn't get into the doctor until later this afternoon . I'm hoping the infection isn't getting too serious and can be treated easily enough . I've never had it before so I'm a little worried . We went ahead yesterday and tried anyway but I'm doubtful it will even work as conditions seem very hostile ever since we Bd'd . The rephresh didn't even seem to help for ph .

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also just took an opk and no ovualtation . I took one Sunday morning with a negative then Monday morning positive and today a negative ? Maybe I didn't actually ovulate ?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do probiotics sway?

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have never seen one speck of information indicating that they really do. It's all based on pH stuff (which hasn't worked for us) and anecdotes of people who have heard "antibiotics sway blue" and so will say things like "I took antibiotics 2 months before or a week after I conceived" and then people take that as evidence even though there's no way something like that affected anyone's sway at all. If you're holding off on antibiotics for your sway, please don't.

Yes, RepHresh can cut odds of conception. I think you should just TTC when it's convenient for you though. I doubt a few hours will make that much of a difference.
    I don't want to post a new thread so I will ask here.
    So my DH takes also antibiotics and many painkillers. Unfortunately, he has an accident and had to take antibiotics two weeks ago and yesterday he has problems with kidney stones and also takes another one!
    We planned start TTC in 2-3 weeks.
    Do it have any influence on sperm quality and sperm count(reduce it)? I read on many sites it has- It could affect sperm production. Is it true? Should we wait?
    I suppose to take Clomid this cycle and TTC this month. Should we wait?
    I'm doing LE diet since January. I'm so tired

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people do though so I have to warn people from doing that.

It doesn't matter how long your OPK stay positive for. Most of the time you'll O 24-36 hours after that positive even if it only lasts a day.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Imama View Post
    I don't want to post a new thread so I will ask here.
    So my DH takes also antibiotics and many painkillers. Unfortunately, he has an accident and had to take antibiotics two weeks ago and yesterday he has problems with kidney stones and also takes another one!
    We planned start TTC in 2-3 weeks.
    Do it have any influence on sperm quality and sperm count(reduce it)? I read on many sites it has- It could affect sperm production. Is it true? Should we wait?
    I suppose to take Clomid this cycle and TTC this month. Should we wait?
    I'm doing LE diet since January. I'm so tired
    If you have been doing LE Diet since January you should not skip a month for any reason.

Yes, it may affect sperm health negatively but it doesn't matter, you need to be in with attempt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123