Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do probiotics sway?

I have chronic bacterial vaginosis and yeast, so my gyn. put me on a probiotic, which I insert vaginally.....does this sway?

Thanks ladies!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about the pro biotic but I think the infection itself can make you acidic hence swaying pink?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I had a vag bacteria awhile ago and the doctor told me that my ph is higher which would sway boy. Not sure on yeast or probiotics but if you think about it the doctor gave you probiotics for it to make your ph go down or back to normal
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IOt would depend on the formulation of the individual suppository and what is in them. Some are very acidic and would sway pink, while others are highly alkaline. (yeast don't like either very acid or very alkaline)

Yeast infections are a rather complicated issue when swaying and I wrote an essay about it here:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ast-infections
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I seem to remember at IG a caution about using pro-biotics because for some they can cause higher pH and others may cause lower pH. I ate pro-biotics through yogurt and also took supplements during separate cycles. Both slightly raised my pH. When we sway for a girl, I will not use them.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fresas, you're exactly right that some people did report a change in pH with the probiotics BUT over the course of time those who continued taking them, often had that even out as the good bugs established themselves and the bad ones died out. I should def. have added that as a caution - if your sway is imminent, you may not want to start taking them without enough time to monitor what happens to your pH and give it time to even out.

The other downside of probiotics is that they live in your intestines and can help your body to digest certain nutrients that it cannot digest otherwise but the fact is that the good bacteria are already in there doing that digesting anyway and I don't think a few more are going to make very much of a difference on that. Plus if you're eating even one yogurt a day, you're already getting them and I figure why not take enough to keep the good critters ahead of the bad ones.

The reason why I do like them for pink swayers is twofold - firstly because the pink diet can be rough on the stomach and also because swaying in general can cause YI and the probiotics will help to stop that from happening. I like them for blue swayers for the exact same reasons!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Like you, I have 3 boys & have struggled with bacterial vaginosis. I've decided this is because my husband is SO basic... 9 or 10, consistently. I also think this is why I have 3 boys!

I recently made a connection between high pH = BV & low pH = yeast infections. I'm not sure why your body is swinging between both...because it's the opposite problem. With me, after we have sex, I use a lime tampon to soak up his sperm & bring down the pH of me. Haven't had a BV infection since.

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to let you guys know that Minerva's Mommy from IG has recurrent BV that is resistant to antibiotics and has 2 girls, so it is very possible to conceive a girl even with chronic, untreatable BV.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone! The probiotics have helped me a TON.....I still usually get a YI right before AF...bleh.

Applsoup....thanks for that info!!!! Did you sway for this pregnancy? I hope you hear girl!!! We'll be TTC in about 6 months...I'm so nervous already!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm wondering if there are any updated results on this . Yesterday I came down with BV and today it seems worse . . I got rephresh as I read that helps but I will be going to the doctor on Monday and not sure what he will give me . I am expected to ovulate in 5 days and I'm freaking out . I've worked so hard for the last 12 weeks to give me best odds and now I feel it is being compromised . I'm scared I won't even ovulate plus affect my girl sway . I'm planning on rephresh tonight ( I was hoping to skip it this month but now I just want to keep this bv under control . ) what should I do ? Is this going to sway blue if I even ovulate ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast