Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i did that exact pattern this time snowy_ice bd - 3 days off - bd.. etc etc

atomic i didnt realise you count that as e5d, reading that you prefer that to begin with makes me feel better about the change of tactics this time after success with 1 attempt at opk last time should i change my pink sway post to say e5d instead of e4d? i know you add the data for the statistics
    now 6blue5pink

2. Likes snowy_ice liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for spotting the little mischievous boy there!

Yep, finally got a better understanding!!! Before this... I was still a little hesitant on what to do, considering after reading all the info from the forum, and it isn't a one size fit all, cookie cutter solution.
    2017 Ttc a girl

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    i did that exact pattern this time snowy_ice bd - 3 days off - bd.. etc etc

atomic i didnt realise you count that as e5d, reading that you prefer that to begin with makes me feel better about the change of tactics this time after success with 1 attempt at opk last time should i change my pink sway post to say e5d instead of e4d? i know you add the data for the statistics
    No worries - the thing is I count them BOTH as e4d really. I mean they're both BD every 4 days OR SO, and I really don't think one will be better than the other in the final analysis (and there will be lots of crossover since many of the people in both groups will end up BD on O-2 or O-1 anyway.) E4d just means not a magic pattern but just regularly spaced BD far enough apart to be one attempt, whether you have sex on the 4th or 5th day, it's not important really, and I seriously doubt it will matter in the end. IF e4d ends up being wildly successful then yeah we'll start splitting hairs at some point to see if e5 is better than e4 but for now I just class them both under the umbrella of e4d.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Likes snowy_ice liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok thankyou for clarifying is e4d so far looking similar to 1 attempt? i found it so much less stressful i really didnt enjoy doing opk's though i was going to go back to opk's the following month, i switched to e4d for just that 1 month while we went away as didnt want to take opk's with me, i do wonder if not worrying about opk's helped, it was a very chilled month xx
    now 6blue5pink

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say. I can't compare them yet (and possibly, ever). The reason is because 2 different groups of people use them. I have people start off with one attempt, so the people who get pregnant with one attempt tend to be more fertile (likely more set for blue), thus get pregnant more quickly (so less time on diet and exercise), may be older (may sway pink) and may very well be more control freakish (since they certainly didn't wanna start off with e4d LOL) and this also may indicate more set for blue. The people who are going with e4d have nearly all of them been swaying a long time, not getting pregnant for some reason meaning less fertile and also longer on diet/exercise, and the people who start off with e4d are often older, their hubby has sperm count issues (also sways pink), or they're just inherently more laid back and don't wanna mess around with the OPK. So it seems to me to be very likely that the stats on both one attempt may be misleading, making one attempt look less effective than it is and e4d look more effective.

I have boring historical/observational reasons why I'm so sold on one attempt which I can go into if anyone wants to hear it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Likes snowy_ice liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234