Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    Hey girls this is a great post so thanks 4blue! And congratulations on your girls I really hope I'm as lucky as u one day.

I started my sway on 1st November - so I'm weighing up wether to have my first attempt in Jan or Feb . Over Xmas I prob cheated 3/4 days In a row not too bad but definatley went over in fat &I didn't exercise for those days either who does on Xmas day?!

so I can't decide - but one thing I now have going for me is I have had a sickness bug since the 30th and haven't eaten much other than toast for 3 days I've had awful cramps and nausea so dropped a few pounds so hoping if I try in 2 weeks time this could be a good thing ?? What do u think ?
    I know I prob won't fall pg first time anyway so talking hyperthetically really!!

Five boys I remember following your journey last year when I was looking to go to your clinic then I changed to Cyprus then we moved house for the second time in one year so had no money to persue it nor mentally could I do it I was in a bad place - sow eve decided to sway for a little girl after 2 boys (5&2) really hoping it works !!
    I'm on folic acid vitex and SP and aspirin still 3 days a week my husband has low sperm so Is not doing supps just having some soy now and again.

Anyway it's great to see some lovely ladies on here trying hoping we can all help eachother ! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey BB! a sickness bug is how i got my 2nd daughter (1st was the loss) i wasnt swaying but as it worked out we did 1 attempt that month then i came down with gastro and was totally wiped out for 4 days (it was hideous!!) so i wrote that month off due to the illness (barely able to eat anything) and only having sex once but surprise surprise 2 weeks later bfp and a girl!! so last time i tried to re-create the differences (without the illness!!) through LE diet for prolonged periods of low blood sugar and only having 1 attempt.. i am convinced low blood sugar and 1 attempt are the key to getting girls best of luck with your sway my fingers are crossed for you!! personally id go for it in 2 weeks use the illness to your advantage and just stick to your LE diet once your able to eat again, if bfn then just keep plodding on till the next month.. whatever you decide keep us updated xx

2. Likes MrsTheatrical, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdiva88 View Post
    Hi everyone! Great to hear your stories!
    I'm swaying blue...I started HE diet beginning of october, so 3 months ago. We have one DD who will be 11 months in a week's time....that's going quick!!
    I'm currently on cd10 but we aren't trying this cycle as DH leaves for a boy's trip tomorrow and we'll miss our window.
    Doesn't bother me though as we said we'd start trying again when she turned 1. We are going to try next cycle, so end of the month.
    I totally understand how I had a girl - lived a very LE lifestyle in regards to diet and my job as a dance teacher. Hoping that won't affect my boy sway too much. I've been lifting to get in some weights now too. Also was on clomid for her, so another huge sway. Good luck everyone!
    hi dd its amazing how so many of us find this site and can immediately see why we have the genders we have isnt it!! it sounds like your doing everything to get the best chance at blue!! as a mum of 4 boys all im going to say is snack snack and snack some more!! never too many snacks!! haha im certain snacking and frequent bd got me my boys good luck and keep us updated!! you can have all my blue dust xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I'm with the snacking a lot ! And all I eat is whole grain toast avocados eggs cheese , bacon sausages chicken etc that's my normal diet which I do really miss I can't wait for a sausage lol!!

4blue thank u so much I think ur post has just given me the confidence I needed to give it a try his month ! I just read your reply to my husband and he's happy to go ahead too!
    I'm now waiting for AF to turn up I'm on cd25 so waiting Impatiently !
    Xx

5. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTheatrical View Post
    Hi Ladies, would love to join in. I'm swaying for a girl after two boys, and tentatively planning our first attempt for March 2017. Tragically, I lost a baby girl in October at 20 weeks pregnant (due to a retroplacental hematoma).

I hope & pray that I'll be lucky enough to get another chance Xxx

hi MrsT i am so sorry for your loss <3 i lost my first girl mid-pregnancy too, though we never got an answer as to why it happened, it was so devastating.. but never give up hope! its terrifying trying again after such an experience but you have every chance at a healthy pregnancy with a happy outcome i'll share a quote that i found helped me.. "you know you are ready to try again when the desire for another baby outweighs the fear of another loss" this certainly rang true for me. my fingers are crossed for you for march or whenever you decide to try, best of luck with your pink sway and praying for a healthy pregnancy for you to help heal your family keep us updated xx

7. Thanks MrsTheatrical thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    Hey I'm with the snacking a lot ! And all I eat is whole grain toast avocados eggs cheese , bacon sausages chicken etc that's my normal diet which I do really miss I can't wait for a sausage lol!!

4blue thank u so much I think ur post has just given me the confidence I needed to give it a try his month ! I just read your reply to my husband and he's happy to go ahead too!
    I'm now waiting for AF to turn up I'm on cd25 so waiting Impatiently !
    Xx

hahaha oh my god BB your literally me!! snack attack 24/7!! no wonder i have 4 boys!! i really miss my snacks *argh* but i know its worth it in the end!! just think how good that sausage will be when you get your bfp bangers and mash for celebratory tea that night maybe?? aww im so glad my post helped i think your in with such a good shot at pink right now that it would be daft to waste it, you know? if it doesnt happen this month no worries just keep going till it does!! how many boys do you have? or is this your first? im so excited for you that your husband is on board for this next month!! come on AF hurry up so this show can get on the road!! xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by MrsTheatrical; April 18th, 2017 at 01:56 AM.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by MrsTheatrical; April 18th, 2017 at 01:56 AM.

12. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the lovely reply The quote is so very true.

I'm so sorry for your loss also, but it gives me hope to 'meet' other survivors like you. I'm so glad you went on to have healthy sons AND daughters!

My fingers are crossed for you too Xxx

yes im with you on that, i find it helpful to meet/find others who have been through it as well and if me sharing my story can help in some small way then im glad so thankyou for letting me know it helped. for me it will be 6 years tomorrow since she was born silently into this world and though i cant go back and change what happened i do feel there is meaning to be made from the experience and knowing it can help others in even the smallest way helps me to find some purpose in it all.. and if it helps to know about successfull pregnancies after loss i have had 5 since my loss, 3 boys and 2 girls all full term and all healthy, i wont lie the fear is always there with each one and i think it always will be, but its mind over matter for me i find xx
    now 6blue5pink

14. Likes MrsTheatrical, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies, would love to join in. I'm swaying for a girl after two boys, and tentatively planning our first attempt for March 2017. Tragically, I lost a baby girl in October at 20 weeks pregnant (due to a retroplacental hematoma).

I hope & pray that I'll be lucky enough to get another chance Xxx

Hi there I'm also so very sorry to hear what u have been through - I hope that you are able to have a baby girl again

I hope we can all help eachother on this journey
    Xxx

16. Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    hahaha oh my god BB your literally me!! snack attack 24/7!! no wonder i have 4 boys!! i really miss my snacks *argh* but i know its worth it in the end!! just think how good that sausage will be when you get your bfp bangers and mash for celebratory tea that night maybe?? aww im so glad my post helped i think your in with such a good shot at pink right now that it would be daft to waste it, you know? if it doesnt happen this month no worries just keep going till it does!! how many boys do you have? or is this your first? im so excited for you that your husband is on board for this next month!! come on AF hurry up so this show can get on the road!! xx
    Haha this is brilliant dreaming of sausages I am lol!!
    Yes I have two boys they are 5&2 and currently play fighting in my kitchen argh!!!
    They are so lovely but I long for a girl as I have such a great relationship with my mum and my Nan were all very close so really hoping my sway works !

Il start exercising tommorow if I can manage it on the stationary bike and keep to LE and go from there !
    Xxx

18. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast