Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    Haha this is brilliant dreaming of sausages I am lol!!
    Yes I have two boys they are 5&2 and currently play fighting in my kitchen argh!!!
    They are so lovely but I long for a girl as I have such a great relationship with my mum and my Nan were all very close so really hoping my sway works !

Il start exercising tommorow if I can manage it on the stationary bike and keep to LE and go from there !
    Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    when it gets tough just think of the sausages!! oh i hear you on the play fighting its non-stop in this house!! my boys are 6,5,4 and nearly 3 (i must be mad!!) but i do think there is something special about brothers, they are so close and have a very crazy (and hilarious) bond!! i just wish we didnt get so many things broken in the chaos.. or talk about farts, poo and willys quite so much :-/ haha oh the joys of boys!!

aww thats lovely that you are so close to your mum and nan fingers crossed you can have that same relationship with your own little girl(s) do you think you will have more than 3 or is this your last baby?

good luck with the exercise! im going couch potato i just cant commit to it 6-7 days a week and from what ive read any less sways blue which i want to avoid! just seen your in england me too!! xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 4blue2pink,

Thanks a lot for this thread! It had my attention immediately since we lost our precious daughter at 30 weeks gestation last June. So first of all, I'm very sorry for your loss. This is also for you Mrs Theatrical! I'm always amazed how many people need to go through this horrible pain of losing a child. It shouldn't be happening!
    Since this was our first child and we were so ready to welcome a baby in our lives, we decided in September to try again (and now it was even more important that it's a girl).

I must say that the sway you described looks very much like mine, except for the exercise (I tried to do it 4x a week). I'm also not a fan of coffee and alcohol so that's been left out.
    I'm actively swaying since September but I already had a very girlfriendly lifestile, and even more after the loss. I barely ate after the loss because I was feeling so terrible. So when I discovered this site and purchased a personal plan in September, I also started eating vegetarian (I didn't eat a lot of meat anyway so it's not hard for me). Apparently I got pregnant with the first try (but didn't know because AF arrived) but it became a mc at 7 weeks. But now, I took a pregnancy test last week and I got a BFP again I'm just worried because I don't have any symptoms yet and I'm going for a blood draw tomorrow.

How long did it take for you after your loss that you got pregnant again? Any more tips maybe?
    I just really hope I can get a girl; I always wanted a girl and now with this loss it's even more important
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

3. Likes MrsTheatrical, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    yes im with you on that, i find it helpful to meet/find others who have been through it as well and if me sharing my story can help in some small way then im glad so thankyou for letting me know it helped. for me it will be 6 years tomorrow since she was born silently into this world and though i cant go back and change what happened i do feel there is meaning to be made from the experience and knowing it can help others in even the smallest way helps me to find some purpose in it all.. and if it helps to know about successfull pregnancies after loss i have had 5 since my loss, 3 boys and 2 girls all full term and all healthy, i wont lie the fear is always there with each one and i think it always will be, but its mind over matter for me i find xx
    Thank you. 6 years tomorrow, I hope you are feeling ok? I'm sure it must be so hard each time the anniversary comes around Did you say you don't know why you lost her?

There's an increased chance I could get another hematoma with a subsequent pregnancy, but I can't live in fear. My first two pregnancies (with my boys) were very easy. Now I will be classed as super high risk if we do conceive again.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there I'm also so very sorry to hear what u have been through - I hope that you are able to have a baby girl again

I hope we can all help eachother on this journey
    Xxx

Thank you so much, it means a lot Yes, it's nice to have found this lovely thread, I feel supported already

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrid86 View Post
    Hi 4blue2pink,

Thanks a lot for this thread! It had my attention immediately since we lost our precious daughter at 30 weeks gestation last June. So first of all, I'm very sorry for your loss. This is also for you Mrs Theatrical! I'm always amazed how many people need to go through this horrible pain of losing a child. It shouldn't be happening!
    Since this was our first child and we were so ready to welcome a baby in our lives, we decided in September to try again (and now it was even more important that it's a girl).

I must say that the sway you described looks very much like mine, except for the exercise (I tried to do it 4x a week). I'm also not a fan of coffee and alcohol so that's been left out.
    I'm actively swaying since September but I already had a very girlfriendly lifestile, and even more after the loss. I barely ate after the loss because I was feeling so terrible. So when I discovered this site and purchased a personal plan in September, I also started eating vegetarian (I didn't eat a lot of meat anyway so it's not hard for me). Apparently I got pregnant with the first try (but didn't know because AF arrived) but it became a mc at 7 weeks. But now, I took a pregnancy test last week and I got a BFP again I'm just worried because I don't have any symptoms yet and I'm going for a blood draw tomorrow.

How long did it take for you after your loss that you got pregnant again? Any more tips maybe?
    I just really hope I can get a girl; I always wanted a girl and now with this loss it's even more important
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Sigrid, and thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on your BFP! X

8. Thanks sigrid86 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by MrsTheatrical; April 18th, 2017 at 01:55 AM.

10. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I'd pop in -- hoping to have a son. I've been actively "preswaying" for a boy since I found this site almost a year ago exactly! I started swaying more thoroughly after we had an oopsy pregnancy between 3-4 months postpartum which ended in a miscarriage. Not actively trying to get pregnant, mind you, but definitely don't want to get caught out again since it was a little ridiculous how we even got pregnant that time...

Before my DD, I was ultra LE. One meal a day, if that, tons of exercise, no red meat, lots of coffee and alcohol, etc. My DH and I are frequent BDers, so I'm the opposite of some -- I know more than 1 attempt can still get a girl if all other things are dotted and crossed!

12. Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hello everyone, hope ye don't mind me joining this lovely thread ...day 2 of the le diet here too so nice to be part of a group who are all in it together! Had 3 attempts last Sep, Oct and Nov but didn't conceive, so technically I've been on the le diet on and off for 6 mths really. I've 3 wonderful little boys but everyday I long for a daughter .. the feeling just won't go away and every where I see little baby girls I get a Little bit jealous which I hate. Anyway going to attempt again in Feb and pls God we all get our desired gender. Sorry for everyone's loss, I can't relate but I feel your pain. Sending ye all virtual hugs ❤

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

14. Thanks sigrid86 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow so many of us so exciting ! Especially as it's the new year so feels like a new project to concerntrate on!
    Sigrid what u went through just have been terrible I'm so sorry I have. A friend that lost a baby at 38 weeks it was awful it shouldn't happen to anyone

I am in the U.K. Yes down here in cold England! Looking forward to getting to know u all ! Xxx

16. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow so many of us so exciting ! Especially as it's the new year so feels like a new project to concerntrate on!
    Sigrid what u went through just have been terrible I'm so sorry I have. A friend that lost a baby at 38 weeks it was awful it shouldn't happen to anyone

I am in the U.K. Yes down here in cold England! Looking forward to getting to know u all ! Xxx

Thanks, that's really sweet of you to say! Indeed it shouldn't happen to anyone. Unfortunately it happens a lot more than we think. I'm just hoping 2017 will be a better year!
    And I wish everyone here all the best for the new year with a baby of their desired gender
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast