Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    He has got some will it help with a pink sway though ?
    I don't want anything to sway blue !! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is it in your plan??

Guys, remember not all sups are right for everyone, if you have a custom plan please check that before taking anything.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugest condolances ladies. So sorry for everyone's losses, that is so much for anyone to bear.

IT's sometimes hard for me to keep up with these support threads so always remember if you have a specific question please post in the forums and then I'll see it.

Good luck and pink/blue dust to all!

3. Thanks 4blue2pink, sigrid86 thanked for this post
    Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveboys View Post
    Hi hun... ive started swaying hopefully for my first girl �� im on day 2 of diet today.. i got a plan from atomic also so sticking to that as much as possible..im finding it hard getting my head around what i can and cant eat so im sticking to 1500 cals a day..no meat.fish and only 4 eggs a weeks.. and trying to get 40g of protein a day but only managed 28 yesterday as i dont like meat anyway since the birth of my last baby 9 months ago.. im having 3 coffees a day which i dont normally have and diet coke..also started metformin yesterday and got clomid ready for my attempt in march..im excited but after 6 boys i cant ever imagine having a girl but il give it my best shot..lets hope we both get some lucky pink dust xx
    i did reply to you earlier fiveboys but for some reason it has to be approved before it will show? none of my other comments have had this so im not sure why?? there was nothing offensive or anything!! just wanted to say i didnt leave you out!! comment should show up soon im sure xx

5. Likes fiveboys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i can reply to everyone on this thread except fiveboys.. my 2 responses to her need to be approved before they can show up is that normal? all other responses have shown straight away

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Thank you so much, that really means a lot to me! I'm so, so sorry the anniversary of your loss is coming up. Please share any feelings you want to here, I hope it can help <3 I'm certainly here for you.

And thank you for checking up on me despite it! I waffle back and forth -- I hate admitting it, but I might be dealing with a chemical pregnancy on top of it now. It seems like my body just loves to get pregnant but not necessarily stay pregnant -- even when we're not trying. I imagine I'd have been knocked up perpetually if I hadn't been on BC for so many years! It's hard to tell if my DD was a fluke, or if me being so close to having her is why this keeps happening... but according to my midwife and other resources, the body's way of showing you're not ready is by not ovulating, not by miscarrying :/

My DD is getting big though! She loves her solids, calls me mama, and is the happiest, cutest baby we've ever seen haha.

You're definitely right on the 1 attempt -- the sways keeps showing that's a good move. I just like to reassure the women swaying for girls who go, "Oops, we did more than one" or "I had so much CM!" that a girl can still be on the way for them -- look at me! Haha.
    your welcome TP its good to see you back!! and thankyou <3 6 years feels surreal if im honest, i hate feeling like she slips further away from me as the years pass.. she should be in school now in the same year as her big brother who is held down a year for learning difficulties so i know the yeargroup well and often wonder who would have been her friends in that classroom etc..

oh im so sorry to hear that your obviously very fertile!! but something just isnt quite right.. it could be that your daughter is so young, has your midwife suggested anything like tests etc? maybe some levels are off somewhere or something? i dont believe your daughter was a fluke if anything surely your body would have struggled at the start of her pregnancy due to your extreme LE lifestyle? i dont mean that as an insult in any way im just trying to say that your body sustained a healthy pregnancy in difficult circumstances at the beginning so i see no reason why you wont have another baby i really believe you will!!

oh she sounds adorable!! they grow up so fast dont they!!

yeah i know exactly why you say that about attempts and your right, if you can offer hope then go for it xx
    now 6blue5pink

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by MrsTheatrical; April 18th, 2017 at 01:55 AM.

10. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink... completely unrelated but... did you pay any attention to moon phases or Chinese gender chart when ttc your girls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by MrsTheatrical; April 18th, 2017 at 01:54 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink, I thought about you today. Hope today was not too hard. But I guess this date will always be difficult to handle. I'm sure your sweet little angel is always right beside you and looking down on her beautiful parents, brothers and sisters. Sending you lots of love to get through the rest of your day
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

14. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
    Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    i can reply to everyone on this thread except fiveboys.. my 2 responses to her need to be approved before they can show up is that normal? all other responses have shown straight away
    Sorry about that, we have this odd glitch sometimes where a post needs to be approved by a mod. Just give me a heads up about what thread it's in and then I can approve them.

16. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast