Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all so much for your replies. I've decided to go with a personalised plan to boost my confidence with it all & to stop stressing & obsessing with it all.
    I've already dropped red meat & ive stopped skipping breakfast for now. I've dropped the cal/mag/D3 & the cranberry. I'm no longer taking vitamin C & been giving it to my boys instead. I'll give the leftover cranberry to DH in his juice until it's all gone.
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

2. Thanks laurelw thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Re the cal-mag, I'll just toss my experience out here:

Got my last two boys taking cal-mag, dropped it to get my girl. Had tons of dairy with all four boys and dropped it all to get my girl (as did my husband, not on purpose though, it just worked out that way)

There are tons of us on both sides of the aisle. Please follow your heart with this one.

Just be sure sure sure if you take the cal-mag, you gotta lose that Vit. D. I think the Vit D sways hugely.
    So would dropping dairy be recommended? (Though how would I have my coffee haha). I'm a month out from trying now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes mumof4boyz liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'd like to know about dairy also cause I had really upped it the past 2 weeks with Swiss cheese everyday, low fat yoghurt everyday & no fat milk everyday. I hardly touched it when I conceived all 4 boys.

I've been having 1-2 coffees per day also which was another thing I never had & ive been having alcohol every 2nd night (also something I hardly touch, except on a very special occasion).
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof4boyz View Post
    Yes I'd like to know about dairy also cause I had really upped it the past 2 weeks with Swiss cheese everyday, low fat yoghurt everyday & no fat milk everyday. I hardly touched it when I conceived all 4 boys.

I've been having 1-2 coffees per day also which was another thing I never had & ive been having alcohol every 2nd night (also something I hardly touch, except on a very special occasion).
    Same here with alcohol. Been having a wine each night starting last week...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof4boyz View Post

Just keep in LE Diet limits and you can have it in that range. It is not a free food though.

I got my 4 boys doing tons of dairy (and the last was a failed sway where I was taking tons of it) I can't tell you specifically why you got 4 boys but I seriously doubt it was a lack of dairy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks mumof4boyz thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelw View Post
    So would dropping dairy be recommended? (Though how would I have my coffee haha). I'm a month out from trying now.

No one has to drop dairy, it's just not a free for all. Have it within limits for the day and it's all good.

10. Thanks laurelw, mumof4boyz thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying a boy

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Re the cal-mag, I'll just toss my experience out here:

Got my last two boys taking cal-mag, dropped it to get my girl. Had tons of dairy with all four boys and dropped it all to get my girl (as did my husband, not on purpose though, it just worked out that way)

There are tons of us on both sides of the aisle. Please follow your heart with this one.

Just be sure sure sure if you take the cal-mag, you gotta lose that Vit. D. I think the Vit D sways hugely.
    Hi atomic,av read ur essays. i tried ttc last month, i did BSF but didnt get pregnant and had an infection which i treated. Av been on the diet since last month.Now an trying again and taking lots of banana,avocado,vit e,zinc,folic acid and vit c. i just saw that vit c sways girl. Am on cycle day 12 and wont take vit c again
    * Do u think the vit c will spoil my boy sway
    *do u think if i add calcium supplenment today cd12,that i will still be successful
    *Also i used the online calculator,i will be ovulating on waxing moon phase,days to full moon. i read ur essay and turned off my lights last night.LOL
    *Will increase carbs at this point mar or help my sway?
    thank u, pls reply soonest

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to wean off the Vit. C - don't just stop taking it, it can be bad for you. A little Vit. C is ok, it's just megadoses that may sway pink.

Can you tell me how much you're taking of all those supplements?

Is there a reason why you're not just taking a multivitamin that has everything?? Many times when you take the nutrients separately, you end up taking more than you need to because the single pills have very high doses.

What else are you eating aside from banana and avocado?

If you want to add calcium, instead of taking a calcium supplement, I'd try adding in one serving of full fat dairy a day and some kind of multivitamin like Women's One a Day that has a little calcium in it in (in addition to Vit. D and magnesium)

How many carbs have you been eating up until now??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,thanks for replying.

There isnt a reason am not taking multivitamin,just that my understanding failed. Thinking a collection of vitamins is same as multivitamin. Am in Nigeria and most times the type of carb,cal available is different.

I eat beans,rice,salad,noodles,apples,Tea,milk,bread,lot s of meat that sometimes i fear of cancer, i took a cal supplement 2days ago but not yesterday,i didnt take vit c again. Am a herb lover,I take lots of raw garlic,least 10 cloves a day but since i started taking vit E,i reduced to 3 cloves,cos i read Vit E thins blood too,lots of lemon and lime water,i do take lime but stopped and switched to only lemon last month,ginger,turmeric, but have not taken ginger and turmeric for two weeks now only garlic,Onion raw,groundnut(i think thats what is mostly refered to as peanut). I dont know how to measure the carbs i take but am a heavy eaterand love rice and unripe plantain.

I got married quit early and didnt know that food affects baby weight.

I have had cs twice, a boy and girl. My boy i conceived 3days to full moon and my daughter 6 days to full moon(i checked after seeing the moon issue online). I really want to sway boy bcos i always have big babies,my son 5.17kg and daughter 3.8 even though i starved the whole months eating once daily and taking cofee.

Then i take antacid(sodium bicarbonate) cos last month they gave me at hosp,am not consistent but take it each time i feel burns,am not an ulcer patient though but dont really understand y the burns

so my doc told me i have 2more chances because of cs thing. Thats y am hoping my sway works.

Again do i need to have the cold bath with hubby before DTD or i should take a hot bath?
    Thanks alot
    Last edited by Chomzi; March 24th, 2018 at 01:10 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't hear from me in a thread after about 3-5 days, please just post again in the thread and then I'll see it. Sometimes I get interrupted and have to close a post without finishing it and then it looks to me like I answered it. So if you bump your post that is a better way for me to keep in touch with you.

Chomzi, just to be sure, you want a boy, right?

I would prefer to see you on a multivitamin instead of all those separate vitamins since the separate vitamins are always very high doses.

For a blue sway, you don't need to worry about counting protein, carbs, or calories. Just need to eat meat and carbs (like starches and fruits and grains) at every meal and have a couple snacks in between meals. Since you are already a good eater, that is an excellent sign for your blue sway. Many of us with all boys are heavy eaters. (me too!!)

Some people believe in the sodium bicarb for swaying blue. Personally I don't believe it works. It does burn! I've used it as an antacid a couple times and also felt that burning feeling! I would probably leave it out, but it's up to you really. As long as you are using it only 1x a day then it's safe enough. Don't use it several times a day, though.

Cold baths do not sway blue. While hot baths may sway pink, it is because the sperm count is lowered by the heat and also because it washes away cervical mucus if you take a bath. This does not get fixed by taking a cold bath! You do not need to do cold baths or make your husband take them.

So sorry for the delay on this!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast