Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girl sway after 4 boys - please comment

Hi everyone, I've never swayed before & have been researching so much on this forum. Please comment with any advice or feedback. I want to do this the best I can as we always said our 4th was our last & I've managed to convince DH not to get a vasectomy. DH will not do anything to change as he doesn't believe in swaying unfortunately - I'd like to prove him wrong!
    Thanks in advance, here's my planned sway for our last bub...

We have 4 boys. I'm turning 33 this year & DH is turning 35. I'm currently breastfeeding our 6 month old & just come off the mini pill (microlut).
    We believe DH may have high testosterone.

Food - LE Diet
    Drinks - Equal sweetners in all my hot drinks, alcohol to relax at night (big for me cause I rarely drink), coffee once per day (I hate coffee so this is big for me, I'm a tea drinker), occasional peppermint tea, No fat Milk
    Supplements - Cranberry, Folic Acid, Vitamin C & a mix of Calcium & Magnesium Citrate with D3
    Exercise - Cardio on treadmill (45-60 mins per day - 5 days per week). I have a fast metabolism, I'm short (approx 157cm) & currently weight 53kg. Never weighed over 55kg unless I was pregnant.
    Other - No snacking, no desserts & skip breakfast when I stop breastfeeding
    DTD - Hot shower before for DH, Missionary, shallow release, No big O, every 3-4 days, jump & dump - I have replens if needed. This is all opposite to how we conceived our boys.

What do you think, anything I need to add or take away?
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girl sway after 4 boys - please comment

I think this looks pretty good! There are a few things that stand out to me:
    1. Watch the artificial sweeteners. They can give you headaches if you're not used to them and be sure to not over use them. Honestly, one packet or two a day is all I would use until you know how you react to it.

2. Why the supplements? Vitamin C and the Cal Mag D3 combo I would not take unless you have a deficiency or a condition requiring you to take them. These can sway heavily blue. I believe you cannot drink peppermint tea while you are nursing- only start it once you have fully weaned. Also, you can totally sway while still breastfeeding! Don't feel like you have to wean in order to sway!

3. You can have desserts! The LE diet is so very different for us boy mamas that it can be hard to stick to if you don't have something "bad" to look forward to! Just make sure to keep it in your limits!

4. It's fine to start of jumping and dumping, having DH take hot showers and shallow release. If it takes you more than 3 months to conceive, these are amongst the things you should drop FIRST instead of messing with the diet, exercise, or one attempt.

FX and GL to you!!

8/2010, 6/2013, & 11/2015
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

3. Thanks mumof4boyz, APPLE4 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I think this looks pretty good! There are a few things that stand out to me:
    1. Watch the artificial sweeteners. They can give you headaches if you're not used to them and be sure to not over use them. Honestly, one packet or two a day is all I would use until you know how you react to it.

2. Why the supplements? Vitamin C and the Cal Mag D3 combo I would not take unless you have a deficiency or a condition requiring you to take them. These can sway heavily blue. I believe you cannot drink peppermint tea while you are nursing- only start it once you have fully weaned. Also, you can totally sway while still breastfeeding! Don't feel like you have to wean in order to sway!

3. You can have desserts! The LE diet is so very different for us boy mamas that it can be hard to stick to if you don't have something "bad" to look forward to! Just make sure to keep it in your limits!

4. It's fine to start of jumping and dumping, having DH take hot showers and shallow release. If it takes you more than 3 months to conceive, these are amongst the things you should drop FIRST instead of messing with the diet, exercise, or one attempt.

FX and GL to you!!

8/2010, 6/2013, & 11/2015
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink
    Thanks so much for replying & so quickly.
    I'll let my boys finish the Vitamin C for me & I'll stop the calcium/magnesium/D3 mix. I've never been big on dairy so assumed I needed them & didn't realise they swayed boy, so thank you!
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

5. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I would keep the cal/mag.

I conceived 5 boys in a row and finally conceived a girl when I added cal/mag supplements as well as a short 2day cut off. Also had mostly vegetarian diet as meat has a lot of fat& protein which would send my LE limits skyrocketing (or leave me very hungry if I only had a little)

Unfortunately, i mc my girl but at least i know it s possible to make one

7. Thanks mumof4boyz thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    Hi,

I would keep the cal/mag.

I conceived 5 boys in a row and finally conceived a girl when I added cal/mag supplements as well as a short 2day cut off. Also had mostly vegetarian diet as meat has a lot of fat& protein which would send my LE limits skyrocketing (or leave me very hungry if I only had a little)

Unfortunately, i mc my girl but at least i know it s possible to make one
    Thanks! May I ask what you replaced meat with? Sorry to hear about your MC with your girl, feel for you & wouldve been so much more comforting when you found out you can make girls xx

May I also ask what your sway was when you did conceive her?
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mumof4boyz,

My meat/protien subitutes were low fat milk, swiss cheese, small amounts of nuts, beans, seeds.

The protein limit is around 60-70 g (veggies dont count) which isn't very much at all.

I PM you the details.

10. Thanks mumof4boyz thanked for this post
    Dislikes ManchesterMrs disliked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any other suggestions I need to add to this or to take off?

I get a little light headed when skipping breakfast, I typically get low blood sugar at times. Not sure if this will be good or affect my sway.
    Last edited by mumof4boyz; March 26th, 2017 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Added more to my post
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh weird sorry I was sure I replied to this:

Most of our husbands would not sway (mine included) I assure you it is totally possible to sway with no help from hubby!

I'd have you drop cranberry (wean off) and give to DH if he's willing. Not safe when nursing and hasn't worked anyway

Pep Tea no more than 2x a week while nursing

I'd not do shallow release as I do not think it sways at all and seems to REALLY lower odds of conception for some people (esp. with J and D) Up to you tho if you want to try at first

Try to find calcium without Vit D even if you have to resort to tums and then mag taken separately
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Thanks mumof4boyz thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof4boyz View Post
    Any other suggestions I need to add to this or to take off?

I get a little light headed when skipping breakfast, I typically get low blood sugar at times. Not sure if this will be good or affect my sway.
    Prob. good for a sway but your baby is SO young still, I am very, very, very strongly urging you NOT to start skipping meals and cutting back, but simply to go vegetarian for now. Don't load up on soy stuff, just eat mostly or entirely vegetarian.

Re Vit. C missed this in the first post but yes I do think it can sway blue. But if you really MUST take something for pH it is the ONLY safe option while breastfeeding so if you must, continue

15. Thanks mumof4boyz thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re the cal-mag, I'll just toss my experience out here:

Got my last two boys taking cal-mag, dropped it to get my girl. Had tons of dairy with all four boys and dropped it all to get my girl (as did my husband, not on purpose though, it just worked out that way)

There are tons of us on both sides of the aisle. Please follow your heart with this one.

Just be sure sure sure if you take the cal-mag, you gotta lose that Vit. D. I think the Vit D sways hugely.

17. Thanks mumof4boyz thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast