Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for replying atomic. I will add eggs and more dairy to my diet.

As of now I just did one attempt only for last two month. will try every 4 days next month.

Really appreciate your prompt response

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I was thinking should I delay my attempt to June because I will be fasting during Ramadan and that should help with pink sway right will also give me an extra month on diet. Any inputs?

Also if I am skipping attemt in May should I continue vitex for the month of May and stop it june when i will have my attempt cause vitex might help with progesterone right. Also what's your take on B6 for progesterone and its effect on girl sway?

I know lots of questions but really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by princessdream; April 25th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have seen quite a few girls conceived after Ramadan.

Progesterone has never been at all proven to help with a pink sway and in fact I see PLENTY of moms of girls who have chronically low progesterone, and also people who get girls while swaying and developing low prog while doing so.

B6, I believe sways strongly blue. I got a boy taking it and have seen TONS of people get opposites while taking it. Additionally at least one other swaying site that is completely unaffiliated with us, also dropped it because they observed lots of opposites with it (so this is something we both noticed independently without consulting with each other)

Taking Vitex is at your discretion. Our results have not been stellar with it, although I do think it sways pink and got a girl taking it, I also got a boy taking it LOL (so that's about 50-50 right there) It also can really mess up your cycle and seems to prevent conception for quite a few people. If you have the time to play around with TTC then it's fine, but just be aware it's not very helpful and causes a lot of trouble!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am worried about progesterone due to having in MC in 2010 and needing to take progesterone suppositories during my DS2. My first pregnancy with DS1 was without any issues but I was on strict diet after that to loose weight and accidentally fell pregnant when he was 18 months old which ended in MC because I was om vacation to india away from my regular doc amd and I started spotting she prescribed progesterone pills so it stopped I don't why I went in for 2nd opinion and that doc asked me to stop progesterone which I did and baby had no hb in 7 week ultrasound.

With DS2 same spotting started at 7 weeks doc did progesterone test i was at 17 instead of 22 which is not too bad but still she asked for suppositories till 12 weeks.

Now I spot 2-3 days before actual period flow starts which I read is a sign of low pregesterone. If I count my LP till spotting it would be 10-11 days which I don't know is enough to fall pregnant because never paid attention to all this before.

Anyways so just want to make sure to have enough progesterone even to get pregnant and hoping to avoid suppositories because my DS2 got hypospadias due to that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, studies have been done and found that progesterone supplements actually do nothing to help people get and stay pregnant. I'm sorry for your loss. Many docs still prescribe them and it's fine to use them if you want, but the data are showing them to be placebos.

10-11 day LP is enough to get pregnant even without the spotting. That does not indicate low progesterone to me as EVERYONE'S progesterone will start to drop by that point if you aren't pregnant. It can actually mean low estrogen levels because your body releases a burst of estrogen to maintain your lining a little longer even when the prog levels drop. When you are pregnant, the baby sends a message to your body to keep making progesterone and in a normal, healthy pregnancy, it does keep making prog. The reason your progesterone was low with your loss was because the pregnancy was not developing normally and your body decreases prog. production to end the pregnancy.

So PLEASE don't take B6 because your progesterone is perfectly fine (and B6 rarely works to raise prog. levels anyway)

Since you may have lower estrogen levels which may be contributing to the spotting before AF I would not have you use Vitex either.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for clarifying everything Atomic you are awesome and appreciate everything you are doing for us girl dreamer mommies ����

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did get pregnant in June during Ramadan but started spotting the same day I found out. Nurse said could be due to constipation as I was fasting and asked for stool softeners which did help for few days but spotting always existed.

I was called in last week July 10th for an US due to spotting and when doc did the US she said baby measured a week behind (5w6d) instead of 6w6d but I told her that I had ovulated late then my expected date of June 7th because I got positive OPK's from June 7th till June 13th. Ran out of OPK's hence didn't test after that. My OPK's turn negative within 24-48 hours of turning positive but this time went on till 5 days of continuous positive so I was not sure when I O. I got positive preg test on June 20th. Anyways she called me back after 10 days to check.

Last Friday I had lots of watery red blood when I went to the restroom and in morning it was bright red like period but only when I wiped which turned to brown and was still brown till today. I went in again for the US today July 19th the baby measured 6w6d but nurse couldn't find a HB. I wasn't expecting good news anyways due to all the bleeding on Saturday. She has called me again on Monday July 24th to check for the HB before scheduling D&C or prescribing the pill. She did say we could try again after I get my period after 6 weeks but I don't know if I have a heart to go through this all again. I was on diet since March and was really excited when the test turned positive hoping that finally I might get my girl but looks like god had other plans.
    Last edited by princessdream; July 20th, 2017 at 10:51 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did get pregnant in June during Ramadan but started spotting the same day I found out. Nurse said could be due to constipation as I was fasting and asked for stool softeners which did help for few days but spotting always existed.

I was called in last week July 10th for an US due to spotting and when doc did the US she said baby measured a week behind (5w6d) instead of 6w6d but I told her that I had ovulated late then my expected date of June 7th because I got positive OPK's from June 7th till June 13th. Ran out of OPK's hence didn't test after that. My OPK's turn negative within 24-48 hours of turning positive but this time went on till 5 days of continuous positive so I was not sure when I O. I got positive preg test on June 20th. Anyways she called me back after 10 days to check.

Last Friday I had lots of watery red blood when I went to the restroom and in morning it was bright red like period but only when I wiped which turned to brown and was still brown till today. I went in again for the US today July 19th the baby measured 6w6d but nurse couldn't find a HB. I wasn't expecting good news anyways due to all the bleeding on Saturday. She has called me again on Monday July 24th to check for the HB before scheduling D&C or prescribing the pill. She did say we could try again after I get my period after 6 weeks but I don't know if I have a heart to go through this all again. I was on diet since March and was really excited when the test turned positive hoping that finally I might get my girl but looks like god had other plans.

Just wanted to thank you atomic for all your help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this - please let me know if I can help!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12