Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC for Girl after 2 boys please help

Hello ladies,

I have been stalking this website since last year. I have 2 boys 8 and 6 and always wanted to have a girl. I want to sway for girl and looking for some advice. I just turned 34 last month DH is 37. I always wanted to try for a girl but never felt ready but now decided to give it a shot. So here is my sway

After reading here I did start skipping breakfast since last 3-4 months but do have indian chai (lots of milk n sugar)

lunch is 2 bread slices n egg n cheese.

dinner around 5 which consist of cereal.

I do have cheat days now n then so haven't been 100% loyal to the diet due to holidays and trip in february so not sure how much it will affect my chances of swaying.

Hardly eat red meat maybe once a month. If i eat meat its chicken.

Supplements was taking vitex and cranberry + vit c till feb but went on a trip hence stopped.

Started vitex again last week.

I always have EWCM during ovulation.

We did 1 attempt last month 2 days before O but it was BFN.

Currently on Day 4 of my cycle but not sure how to do one attempt like should be my husband be doing frequent release for 7 days? or every 2-4 days. If someone can help that will be great.

Also anything else i should consider to increase my chances? This is will be our last child.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also i love to eat chocolate bars and icecreams mostly eat 1 chocolate bar every weekend. My husband was heavy smoker but quit this Feb.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on getting stuck into the forums and posting, so much easier to get the info you're after.

I'm a blue swayer so not up with it on the ins and outs of the LE diet so happy to be corrected but when I read you're eating eggs and cereal for lunch and dinner my initial thought was that these are more blue friendly foods. I'm sure you're allowed them on the LE diet but I'm not sure if you're having them daily?

Will definitely have to leave the attempt and fr question to a pink swayer.

GL though. Sending you some of my pink dust.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have nutrient totals? Protein, fat, and calories?

Having something with a lot of milk and sugar IS breakfast. I'm sorry. It has cals and protein in it and it serves as breakfast. Tea has also been somewhat blue friendly. I recommend coffee instead. You can have some milk it it but no sugar, either just plain or with artificial sweetener.

I am not a fan of cranberry and/or Vit C. I think the Vit. C may possibly sway blue, and I think the cranberry is unsafe. you can give hte cranberry to your husband.

If you mean cereal like breakfast cereal, that was shown in a study to sway blue! If you mean something else, can you please explain?? I would stop eating that right away.

Whether to do FR or every 2-4 days - it's up to you. FR has not been effective for us anyway, so if you want to boost odds of conception you can have him release every 2-4 instead, but keep that one attempt!

ARe you exercising?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your response atomic really appreciate it.

Yes i mean breakfast cereal. I don't have exact calorie breakdown though. I am not exercising at all.

So I should have him relase 2-4 days starting last day of my period and 1 attempt on positive OPK?

I have history of low progesterone for my last 2 pregnancies. Any ideas on how can increase that? I did buy progesterone cream but not sure if I should use it or not.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No more breakfast cereal. Come up with some other options instead.

I suggest adding up your totals even if just once, to be sure you're getting enough. Most people cut back TOO far and we don't want that.

Yes, just one attempt. It's up to you if you want to do regular release or FR

Over the counter progesterone doesn't help with low progesterone. You need prog. supps from your doctor for that. What most of us do is eat a serving of full fat dairy every day, 4-6 eggs a week, and one serv. of salmon if you like that or red meat if you don't to be sure our bodies have enough good stuff to make progesterone with.

9. Likes Lindzter, snowy_ice liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic.

Well this cycle was a BFN too cause my pre period spotting started yesterday.

We did 1 attempt at positive OPK and had tons of cervical mucus even though being on LE cycle so I was quite positive about this cycle but apparently didn't work.

I did switch to coffee with splenda + 1 tbs evaporated milk (twice a day) and for lunch n dinner I eat 2 slices of white bread with 1 tbs of table cream. So i guess it rounds up-to around 1000 cals a day. I am not eating eggs because I read in LE diet to not eat protien n carbs together and and just taking two meals a day 1 at 11 AM and second at 5 PM. I did loose 5-6 labs in last 20-25 days by switching to this and stopping my snacking.

As you mentioned eggs + red meat /salmon for Progesterone aren't these things going to help for blue sway cause with LE diet we stay away from eggs n red meat right?

Please help. This will be 3rd TTC cycle. Also planning to stop Vitex this month. I was taking 800 mg from AF - O last month. ANything else I need to change?

11. Thanks Bluedreaming thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drop vitex for sure.

1000 calories is not enough. The absolute barest minimum for LE Diet is 1200 and that is only about 3% of people who should be eating that little. The vast majority of people need to be eating 1500-1800 cals a day or even more than that.

You can have protein and carbs together. That is fine. You can have 2 or 3 meals a day, just push breakfast back a few hours and then have the 3 meals in the remaining time.

You can have things like eggs and even meat/salmon on LE Diet because the important thing is sticking in the limits of the diet. If your LP is short, you NEED to give your body the raw materials it needs to make hormones because you need those hormones in order to get and stay pregnant. Trust me, I have had many, many women eating the eggs/dairy/ meat or salmon combination to help them make more progesterone and they have gotten girls while doing that.

The LE Diet is not and never has been meant as a starvation diet. It's just the lowest normal pre-pregnancy diet that is healthy for people. Please do not go below 1200 calories ever and for most people 1500-1800 is much wiser.

13. Likes skillet04 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE one attempt - are you continuing with attempts every 4 days after that one attempt?? If not, I'd do that in case you're ovulating later than you think you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast