Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a general rule, when you get a positive OPK around about the time when you're supposed to, it's not likely that you will have Oed before that. So since you did get a positive OPK at the appropriate time I'd put more faith in the OPK than I would if you'd gotten it at CD 8 or CD 18.

I seriously doubt you Oed before the OPK.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thankyou! I hope not! Thankyou for replying x

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, I've been having a think about the message you sent me regarding the e4d and I was wondering if you could explain it to me? Because I thought every 4 days would be from say the 1st and then 5th as it would be 4 days from the last attempt but it would actually be the 4th right? I was wondering could you not end up with two attemps in the fertile window say 0-3 and then O day itself? I will have been on the diet 11 weeks by our next attempt as I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant this month and the diet is fine for me but the exercise is getting a bit annoying now! Lol! I will keep doing it as I feel it's something that is really positive about my sway but the thought of another month after this month is unbearable lol! Hope to hear back x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was also going to use saw palmetto this coming month so I think the e4d is the best option seems as I've read a few things about ovulation being delayed by it x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If there is anything left from the O-3 attempt, it will fertilize the egg before the O Day shot can capacitate. If there isn't, if all those sperm are dead, then the O Day shot will be all that is left.

Keep in mind this is the "worst" case scenario. The odds are 2 to 1 that you"ll have one attempt on O-1 or on O-2 (the odds of anything being left from O-4 or O-5 are vanishingly slim)

People can have attempt the 1st and 5th as you put it. I'm fine with people doing that and in fact I encouraged it at the start (especially as an option for people who are starting off with it first month, and not switching over to it after several BFN) but the whole point of the e4d for most people is to boost odds of conception past one attempt at positive OPK. It doens't do that if you don't end up with the O-3, O Day as your "worst" case.

The straight truth is that there is no way to both boost odds of conception while maintaining the strictest pink sway possible. It is distantly possible, yes, that O-3 and O Day may end up being 2 attempts. Not super likely, but distantly possible. It's even possible for O-4 and O Day to end up being 2 attempts. But the thing is that if you want to keep one attempt, have one attempt at pos OPK and call it good. If the time comes that it's time to start relaxing, and that is totally fine and ok to do, but this is how we do it and still get good results that way, if that makes any sense.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah it does thankyou for clarifying that for me, I think I will do the e4d just because I have never used the SP before and I don't want to completely write off the month if O happens later than I expect it to x

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am possibly the most unlucky person ever haha! The vitex/ saw palmetto delayed ov by two days so I had "set up" e4d as the cycle day 11 as a O-1 but what actually happened was 0-3 and 0 day! There was more than 72 hours in between each attempt though so I'm hoping it will still class as one attempt? X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But I don't want you guys to try and get it to come out on a certain day anyway. I want you to put it out of your head and let whatever will be will be. O-3 and O Day is ok for the reasons I described above. Don't worry about if it was one attempt or not, no one can know this, the fact is that e4d has good results so just roll with that.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I understand what your saying, by the time it got to the O day BD I already knew it was more than likely gonna be 0-3 and O and then I got my temp shift this morning to confirm it, hopefully it will be enough but I'm feeling a lot more relaxed this month doing the e4d than I did last month using the opks so I will continue the e4d if this month isn't our month! Thankyou for all your help x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're welcome! Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast