Thread: Illness

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Illness

I had my positive opk yesterday, and another positive one this morning. But I was knocked out from an illness last night. I had the chills, then the sweats, and I still have a fever of 99.5. If I didn't ovulate yesterday, is there any chance that anything is going to survive? We decided to skip dtd on Thursday so we could double time it yesterday. We managed to get one in, but I passed out at like 5 and slept through the night. Debating on if dtd is even worth it today, I'm still not feeling great, but I don't want to miss a chance...but if having a fever is going to kill it all anyway, I'm not going to bother.

Trying to sway boy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agh I saw this come in, and then had to evacuate for a wildfire before I caught up to it, I'm so sorry!

Whatever you ended up doing was the right thing. I probably would have had you just leave it but having another attempt is great too. This is one of those crystal ball questions I honestly do not know what the right thing to do would have been, so no matter what following your gut was 100% correct. Hope you're feeling better.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Agh I saw this come in, and then had to evacuate for a wildfire before I caught up to it, I'm so sorry!

Whatever you ended up doing was the right thing. I probably would have had you just leave it but having another attempt is great too. This is one of those crystal ball questions I honestly do not know what the right thing to do would have been, so no matter what following your gut was 100% correct. Hope you're feeling better.
    Oh my goodness! This was definitely not urgent enough. I hope you guys are alright and that your area is safe again.

We did manage to get a couple of sessions in, though not the most enthusiastic attempts. I'm temping this time, and nothing is showing signs of ovulation, though...I don't know what to think. I tossed the temp for that day because I know that's not going to help it figure out ovulation.
    Last edited by Rabbitmama85; July 27th, 2017 at 10:24 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes, it's fine, the fire guys came and my husband hurried home from work before I got too nervous. But I had to leave for the day.

I do think your chart today is promising for O, there's a dip and then a rise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ