Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic please help...clomid round 3:(

Hi Atomic, last time we messaged I was about to do round 2 of clomid...well I did not get pregnant this round either! I'm super sad as I felt I did everything I was supposed to...kind of E4D (sex 5 days before Ovulation and day before Ovulation/OPK peak), then 4 days after that. Did not get up until at least 30 min. As I've mentioned, I got pregnant with all 3 boys the very first time and was super fertile so I'm so confused about what is going on? Is the clomid maybe making it harder to get pregnant or is it killing all the sperm? I did not have a big O these attempts and I did when conceiving all 3 boys, so could that be making a difference?

*I really need your help on what to do now as my doctor said this is the last round for clomid. Should I even take the clomid again? Does comid sway more than adding more attempts?
    Do I do every 4 days and then an extra at peak positive OPK? What if the 4th day lands on peak opk?...do I add in an attempt on ovulation day?

The only thing different now is that I'm not working out, I've gained about 6 lbs on clomid, I'm now at 114, and husband is taking all is supplements again (protein shakes with creatine and high potency vitamins/omega 3's etc).

Please tell me what to change for his cycle, I should start period tomorrow. Also, if i should ask hubby to stop taking the creatine for a few weeks?

thank you so much! Jen

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to bother you but I'm going out of town tomorrow and will not have access to a computer. Should I re post this somewhere else or did I post it in the right spot? Since this is my last round of clomid I really want to get pregnant this last cycle and would love your advice of what to do next! thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When you post in the thread where you already posted it makes it go back to the top of my "new" posts and makes it take longer, since I answer from oldest to newest!! Agh I'm sorry I only just now caught up to it, it takes me a few days sometimes.

Yes please take the Clomid again next month. If you don't see this message in time you can still take it as late as CD 5, and if you don't take it in time, save it and we can use it in the future if need be.

What I would do is have you do every 4 days plus one more attempt at positive OPK. YES, you keep going with the e4d and you need to continue with the e4d even AFTER you think you have Oed - one time is not enough, it is totally possible for O to be delayed on Clomid and you can end up missing the month. You also need to start sooner than 5 days before you expect O. Just start the pattern after AF ends or the day you take the last dose of Clomid.

If the extra attempt lands on the day the e4d is due anyway, you can have two attempts that day or the next morning or night. The pattern is not important, you're just trying to be in with regular sex!

female O may help, if you want to add that in. But please understand that getting pregnant quickly in the past was simply very good fortune. Most couples take more like 3-6 months even without swaying to conceive.

it is highly unlikely that after 2 months on Clomid you are having trouble conceiving because of that. It just wasn't the month.

I would certainly have him give up the creatine if he's willing to. We do not know for sure the effects on sperm but many guys have had fertility issues while taking it (usually they're taking a lot of other stuff as well so who knows) and we do know that it affects the quality of semen to make it drier and more clumpy so that may have a part to play as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I took took the clomid and I'm on day 4 of the pills and will start the every four days on my last clomid pill and then the extra attempt and pos opk.

One question---I read that saliva can kill sperm...is that true? Like should I skip oral for him before BD? I just thought about it because we didn't do that when I conceived the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can, but usually it's not a dealbreaker for conception. I think the people who actually have issues with this use a larger amount than what most of us do (everyone says EWWWW! thanks atomic)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! If we had sex last night at 12:45am is that considered the next day or that night? Just wondering for the every 4 day timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't have to be so exact. Whatever you prefer.

8. Likes jenn1112 liked this post