Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How important is exercise in trying to sway a girl?

I hope I am posting in the correct place, please let me know if I’m not...my question is how important is exercise when trying to sway a girl? From what I have read on the site so far the two most important things seem to be frequency & diet. Am I missing anything else that would be important for a girl sway? Exercise is mentioned as being a good sway too but am I correct in saying you would need to do an hour of cardio 6 days a week? That seems like a lot, I have other kids too & am trying to figure out how I could incorporate it into my lifestyle...I am of course willing to do it if it produces good results. I am not overweight so am just wondering how necessary/beneficial it would be? If I am doing it would walking every day for an hour be enough? Would it have to be a really brisk walk to count as cardio and would it need to be done in a one hour block every day or could it be broken up into 2 blocks? Excuse my ignorance I am clueless when it comes to exercise!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and Welcome!

Frequency is not getting good results. Having one attempt in your fertile window either at first positive opk OR by BDing every 4 days from when AF ends until at least CD22.

Exercise has been getting great results. It can be by walking at a brisk pace for 50-60 minutes straight through without breaks for 4-6 days a week. Anything less than 50min or less than 4 days a week sways blue. I had 3 kids at the time when I exercised. I wore my DS3 in a front carrier for his morning nap while pushing my DS2 in a stroller. I loaded him up with a snack and a few toys to occupy his time. We also played I-Spy a lot, which he liked! Sometimes I would end up at a park for him to play for 15-20min after doing my 60min and then walked back home for bonus exercise.

If you can’t fit it in or do it, then don’t do it. People on here have gotten girls without it. It is something that can help. Staying in the LE diet limits of 1500-1800 cals, 40-50g protein and 35-50g fat, going vegetarian, no snacking, one attempt, coffee, alcohol, and Clomid or Femara (if you can get it) is also a great sway without the exercise.

🤞🏻for you!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Dreamingofpinkno3 thanked for this post
    Likes Kaikyan liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX already covered most everything (thank you) but I did want to mention that the walking is fine, it doesn't need to be super brisk either. I actually prefer you guys walk because of risks of injuries.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Dreamingofpinkno3 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much girls, great advice. Will just have to get off my lazy ass & do it, if you could do it with 3 kids XX I should definitely be able to do it with 2! Great to know that walking counts too. Thanks again

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post