Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did reply this but don’t know where it went to..

Thank you missnic I hope that you too get your bfp very soon. Nature has funny ways and 34 or 42 isn’t old at all, just plays on your mind at times like this.

Fingers crossed for good news for us all, lots of baby dust ��

QUOTE=missnic825;953881]Well cc if it makes you feel any better, despite my apparently lovely cm pattern, I have yet to get a bfp after several months of trying ��

And neither of you ladies should feel old, I just turned 42 in August. I'm still hopeful though that if I keep at doing HE and try to take care of myself the best that I can, and that I'm persistent about trying, it's gonna happen eventually! I know it will for both of you too ��[/QUOTE]

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cc5025 View Post
    Right so age isnÂ’t an excuse lol,. well thatÂ’s so not fair that you have more ewcm than me hehe

IÂ’ve been taking robitussin 3 times a day for about a week now but still nothing...
    For testing IÂ’m using the pink clearblue with fmu, it says on the box can test anytime. No smiley yet. I tried a wee cheapie stick tonight but not even a light line so IÂ’m assuming IÂ’m still Days away.

Hopefully you get your solid smile in the morning, I read the flashys can be a bit disheartening but i guess just need to stick with it. If you got the +opk on cheapie it must be near!! Excitingggg
    I got a Solid smiley face this am! I'll do a cheapie test this afternoon too. Now to find the time and energy to dtd 3 times over 24hrs! Doesn't help that my almost 2 year old has us up half the night lately! Keep testing. I expect to see you posting about a + soon!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

3. Likes Cc5025 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay that’s great news and proof it does work �� good luck !!

Unfortunately for me I seem to have mucus in the wrong place as I’m suffering a full blown cold / flu !! I really don’t feel like BD so hopefully O actually doesn’t come soon otherwise maybe wait for next time ��

Nic- I did reply your msg - twice but for some reason it comes up
    Awaiting moderator approval.. so In short I was saying good luck and i really hope you get your bfp very soon x

QUOTE=DreamingRainbow;953947]I got a Solid smiley face this am! I'll do a cheapie test this afternoon too. Now to find the time and energy to dtd 3 times over 24hrs! Doesn't help that my almost 2 year old has us up half the night lately! Keep testing. I expect to see you posting about a + soon!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay that’s great news and proof it does work �� good luck !!

Unfortunately for me I seem to have mucus in the wrong place as I’m suffering a full blown cold / flu !! I really don’t feel like BD so hopefully O actually doesn’t come soon otherwise maybe wait for next time ��

Nic- I did reply your msg - twice but for some reason it comes up
    Awaiting moderator approval.. so In short I was saying good luck and i really hope you get your bfp very soon x

QUOTE=DreamingRainbow;953947]I got a Solid smiley face this am! I'll do a cheapie test this afternoon too. Now to find the time and energy to dtd 3 times over 24hrs! Doesn't help that my almost 2 year old has us up half the night lately! Keep testing. I expect to see you posting about a + soon!

[/QUOTE]Oh no u poor thing! It's that time of year
    Yep nothing is more of a mood killer than a cold! Unless u go Monica from friends style and have dh rub vaporub all over u

6. Likes Cc5025 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol mmmm no I just want to curl up and not be touched unless by a magic wand to make me all better hehe. It’s just typical timing that it hits this week.. unwell/illness is thought by some to sway pink too!

QUOTE=DreamingRainbow;954142][/QUOTE]Oh no u poor thing! It's that time of year
    Yep nothing is more of a mood killer than a cold! Unless u go Monica from friends style and have dh rub vaporub all over u

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol mmmm no I just want to curl up and not be touched unless by a magic wand to make me all better hehe. It’s just typical timing that it hits this week.. unwell/illness is thought by some to sway pink too!

QUOTE=DreamingRainbow;954142]
    Oh no u poor thing! It's that time of year

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]Yes I've heard (on here) that it can sway pink. Lots of vitamin C. Hopefully it'll shift before O arrives.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What day did you get ewcm ? I’m on cd 14 and Noticed it when I went to the toilet this afternoon- never been so happy to see if before lol. I’m just concerned that I’m still getting no signs of +opk. My cheapie line is so faint and still nothing on clear blue.. was it cd17 you got yours ? I’m sure my af came just a few days after yours (turned into a ttc stalker pmsl) ��

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    Oh no u poor thing! It's that time of year

[/QUOTE]Yes I've heard (on here) that it can sway pink. Lots of vitamin C. Hopefully it'll shift before O arrives.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ewcm was cd15 for me and +opk on clearblue and cheapie was cd19.
    Fingers crossed yours is coming soon!

11. Likes Cc5025 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have regular 28 day cycles so really didn’t expect it to be that late.. oh Well will just need to wait and see. Good to hear yours was cd19 tho as still gives me hope, my cold will be gone by then too woohoooo ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Varies by cycle, sometimes as long as 10 days before O, other times as soon as 3 days before.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast