Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ewcm - when do you start to get it ?

Hi ladies, I’m concentrating on spotting ewcm leading up to Ovulation. I’m currently on cd12 and have regular 28 day cycles, have been drinking grapefruit juice and taking robitussin to assist in the production of ewcm so that I don’t need to use preseed. However - not a sign of any EWCM what so ever, I’m at the start of my fertile window so I guess it can come in next few days but surely it won’t just come in abundance over night?

How / when do you get yours ? Gradual or sudden ?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I usually get it between 5-7 days before ovulation day. It usually starts ~CD 7 or 8 and I almost always ovulate between CD 12-15. I start off just getting a small amount and as the days pass it gets more abundant. I usually have the most either the day before or two days before O. Sometimes I continue to have ewcm on O day and sometimes it's more of slippery watery cm on O day.

Are you swaying for a boy or girl? Swaying can make a big impact on fertile cervical fluid from what I've read. Hope that helps!

3. Thanks Cc5025 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cc5025 View Post
    Hi ladies, I’m concentrating on spotting ewcm leading up to Ovulation. I’m currently on cd12 and have regular 28 day cycles, have been drinking grapefruit juice and taking robitussin to assist in the production of ewcm so that I don’t need to use preseed. However - not a sign of any EWCM what so ever, I’m at the start of my fertile window so I guess it can come in next few days but surely it won’t just come in abundance over night?

How / when do you get yours ? Gradual or sudden ?
    I found this month I suddenly got a lot of ewcm. That was on Friday and I think I've gotten a +opk tonight. I've been taking robitussin almost daily. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

5. Likes Cc5025 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I’m swaying boy so I’m really quite disappointed that I’m not seeing an abundance of ewcm ☹️ My only hope is no +opk yet maybe I’ll only get it close to O. Would much prefer to get it how you do ! My yongest is 7yrs so I have a big gap in time since we last did this, I maybe just don’t produce as much as I used to, I’m 34yrs and suddenly I’m feeling old lol

Quote Originally Posted by missnic825 View Post
    I usually get it between 5-7 days before ovulation day. It usually starts ~CD 7 or 8 and I almost always ovulate between CD 12-15. I start off just getting a small amount and as the days pass it gets more abundant. I usually have the most either the day before or two days before O. Sometimes I continue to have ewcm on O day and sometimes it's more of slippery watery cm on O day.

Are you swaying for a boy or girl? Swaying can make a big impact on fertile cervical fluid from what I've read. Hope that helps!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s what I expected would happen, a few days of ewcm before +opk.. unless I’m not ready to ovulate when I’m expecting to. If I get a +opk at least I know I just don’t produce much ewcm and try with pre seed next month but fingers crossed it just suddenly happens. I didn’t concentrate on monitoring it previous cuckes, I wish I had now.

Anyway ! Congratulations on your +opk, did u catch it on your cheapie or clearblue (I know u were going to try both). How often have you been testing?

Good luck with you BD attempts, sending you lots of blue dust ��

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRainbow View Post
    I found this month I suddenly got a lot of ewcm. That was on Friday and I think I've gotten a +opk tonight. I've been taking robitussin almost daily. Best of luck!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cc5025 View Post
    That’s what I expected would happen, a few days of ewcm before +opk.. unless I’m not ready to ovulate when I’m expecting to. If I get a +opk at least I know I just don’t produce much ewcm and try with pre seed next month but fingers crossed it just suddenly happens. I didn’t concentrate on monitoring it previous cuckes, I wish I had now.

Anyway ! Congratulations on your +opk, did u catch it on your cheapie or clearblue (I know u were going to try both). How often have you been testing?

Good luck with you BD attempts, sending you lots of blue dust ��
    Oi less of the "old" remarks please- I'm 34 next month(& dreading it!)
    I got + on cheapie opk this eve. Still flashing smiley on digital this am. Let's see what tm brings.
    You may ovulate a day or 2 later this month. When ttc #2 I read up on ewcm and noticed I didn't produce a lot. I was in such a hurry to get pregnant so I used preseed and got pregnant that month .
    Im taking robitussin most days (when I remember) and as I said, really noticed 1 day of a lot of ewcm. I actually thought af had arrived!
    Best of luck. One of the ladies here gave me great advice to keep testing as I really felt it wasn't happening as have been testing for over a week and nothing! Hoping I see a solid smiley tomorrow morning ! But take her advice and keep testing.
    We'll get there!

9. Likes Cc5025 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well cc if it makes you feel any better, despite my apparently lovely cm pattern, I have yet to get a bfp after several months of trying ��

And neither of you ladies should feel old, I just turned 42 in August. I'm still hopeful though that if I keep at doing HE and try to take care of myself the best that I can, and that I'm persistent about trying, it's gonna happen eventually! I know it will for both of you too ��

11. Likes Cc5025 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right so age isnÂ’t an excuse lol,. well thatÂ’s so not fair that you have more ewcm than me hehe 😀

IÂ’ve been taking robitussin 3 times a day for about a week now but still nothing...
    For testing IÂ’m using the pink clearblue with fmu, it says on the box can test anytime. No smiley yet. I tried a wee cheapie stick tonight but not even a light line so IÂ’m assuming IÂ’m still Days away.

Hopefully you get your solid smile in the morning, I read the flashys can be a bit disheartening but i guess just need to stick with it. If you got the +opk on cheapie it must be near!! Excitingggg 😊

I got + on cheapie opk this eve. Still flashing smiley on digital this am. Let's see what tm brings.
    You may ovulate a day or 2 later this month. When ttc #2 I read up on ewcm and noticed I didn't produce a lot. I was in such a hurry to get pregnant so I used preseed and got pregnant that month .
    Im taking robitussin most days (when I remember) and as I said, really noticed 1 day of a lot of ewcm. I actually thought af had arrived!
    Best of luck. One of the ladies here gave me great advice to keep testing as I really felt it wasn't happening as have been testing for over a week and nothing! Hoping I see a solid smiley tomorrow morning ! But take her advice and keep testing.
    We'll get there!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thank you so much missnic, the crazy thing is 34 or 42 its in no way old but times like this you start to think about age and time then over think about it !
    I hope you get your bfp very very soon, nature has funny ways.. hopefully you and dh have been able to enjoy trying until the day it’s all worth while.

I think the HE diet feels so right for ttc only thing is the weight gain that goes along with it lol ��

QUOTE=missnic825;953881]Well cc if it makes you feel any better, despite my apparently lovely cm pattern, I have yet to get a bfp after several months of trying ��

And neither of you ladies should feel old, I just turned 42 in August. I'm still hopeful though that if I keep at doing HE and try to take care of myself the best that I can, and that I'm persistent about trying, it's gonna happen eventually! I know it will for both of you too ��[/QUOTE]

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right so age isnÂ’t an excuse lol,. well thatÂ’s so not fair that you have more ewcm than me hehe 😀

IÂ’ve been taking robitussin 3 times a day for about a week now but still nothing...
    For testing IÂ’m using the pink clearblue with fmu, it says on the box can test anytime. No smiley yet. I tried a wee cheapie stick tonight but not even a light line so IÂ’m assuming IÂ’m still Days away.

Hopefully you get your solid smile in the morning, I read the flashys can be a bit disheartening but i guess just need to stick with it. If you got the +opk on cheapie it must be near!! Excitingggg 😊

We'll get there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast