Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic can you please make me a new plan?

Hi Atomic, after the second trimester loss of my baby girl, my desire for a baby girl is even stronger now.

I want to try again after my period comes back. Can you please write me a new plan of what I should be doing and take?

You said folate....how much? More than normal because I had a late loss?

Clomid? I'm going to ask my OB when I go back in 2-3 weeks if I can take it for my first attempt after miscarriage. Do you think clomid will help again?

Fiber...should I start taking that again after each meal?

I've started skipping breakfast again and LE diet. Should I add in moderate alcohol?

And exercise...should I skip this since I just gave birth or add in after a couple weeks?

Thank you so much ,Jenn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My OB just gave me clomid so I have it for my my first cycle when I start again. Should I keep with every 4 days or do 1 attempt at positive OPK? I conceived my girl (i miscarried) on cycle 3 of clomid, e4d

Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1200-1600 folate

Let's leave the fiber out. I want to be sure your body is able to use the fat to make hormones with.

Exercise - only if you feel like it. Up to you.

Yes take Clomid and then also do e4d

I don't want you drinking any alcohol until the lochia has stopped. no more than 1 a day after that.

I want you on iron 18-30 mg (up to 60) 3x a week from now on.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will do all of this, thank you.
    For E4d should I do 2 days in between or 3 days in between?

I'm just curious, but with the fiber...what hormones is my body needing to make with the fat?

Should my husband be drinking too or not worry about it?

I read that the cycle after a miscarriage sways pink but I'm worried as my weight is 10 lbs more than before from pregnancy. Or will be gain not sway as much? I've been losing weight but I'm certain I won't be as small as I was by my next cycle.

Thanks again Jenn

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do it so it comes out like Monday/Thurs or another way to think about it is you want your attempts to fall on O-3 and O Day or O-4 and O-1 or O-5 and O-2

Estrogen and progesterone

If he's willing

It doesn't matter if you gained weight you're still physically depleted and lower in fertility from the recent loss.

6. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Do it so it comes out like Monday/Thurs or another way to think about it is you want your attempts to fall on O-3 and O Day or O-4 and O-1 or O-5 and O-2

Estrogen and progesterone

If he's willing

It doesn't matter if you gained weight you're still physically depleted and lower in fertility from the recent loss.
    Do you see people conceiving as many girls on the first round of clomid? Or more from 2nd or 3rd round due to the extra hormones? Just curious since I conceived my girl on the 3rd round.
    Just wondering if I have as good of a chance if I conceive the first cycle back on clomid?
    Thank you

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I forgot to ask...I was anemic before pregnancy and through pregnancy but dr didn't tell me until I was almost 12 weeks pregnant. So I didn't start taking iron until then. Could bring very anemic cause late miscarriage?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn1112 View Post
    Do you see people conceiving as many girls on the first round of clomid? Or more from 2nd or 3rd round due to the extra hormones? Just curious since I conceived my girl on the 3rd round.
    Just wondering if I have as good of a chance if I conceive the first cycle back on clomid?
    Thank you

I can't generalize because there are people in all different circumstances on Clomid - like some have been on diet for 12 weeks or longer, etc.

Re anemia - it's possible but generally you'll be experiencing very severe symptoms before the pregnancy would be harmed. Anemia is really really super common and it's really very unusual that it can harm a pregnancy. I was severely anemic with 2 of my pregnancies and had healthy babies. It's only natural to go looking for causes but the vast, vast majority of the time with losses it's just some random chance and nothing we could have done any differently.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic can you please make me a new plan?

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I can't generalize because there are people in all different circumstances on Clomid - like some have been on diet for 12 weeks or longer, etc.

Re anemia - it's possible but generally you'll be experiencing very severe symptoms before the pregnancy would be harmed. Anemia is really really super common and it's really very unusual that it can harm a pregnancy. I was severely anemic with 2 of my pregnancies and had healthy babies. It's only natural to go looking for causes but the vast, vast majority of the time with losses it's just some random chance and nothing we could have done any differently.
    Thank you. For clomid: I was just wondering if I should start out with one attempt at +OPK vs e4d to start (if it would be better chances of girl being on clomid/diet longer) I understand you may not know if being on clomid longer helps. I was just going to do less attempts the first month if you think the second month of clomid is better than the first. If not, I'll try the e4d the first month after period starts. I read somewhere, you thought the longer on clomid swayed more.
    I'm just worried that I was off the LE diet for 17 weeks while pregnant and will only be back on the diet for about 4-5 weeks before trying again. So sorry to bother you with so many questions! I just want another girl so badly and want to do everything right.

Last edited by jenn1112; December 2nd, 2017 at 04:05 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just can't answer, I'm sorry. I generally do have people do one attempt that first month just in case but I don't know it for a fact.

I do generally think longer on Clomid sways more but that is an opinion and not proven. And it's not even a good opinion LOL. So follow your gut instinct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast