Uploads
    Awww thank you!

Praying and swaying for 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Filzma View Post
    Hi atomic saw this thread and thought I’d hop on rather than make a new one as it’s in the same vein.
    I have hypothyroidism and low cortisol levels which I take medication. Started taking the meds last year after my hormones went haywire during my last pregnancy. I’ve been having fairly regular 27/28 day cycles apart from last month when it was 29days. I started temp charting this month and have had several pos opks since day 10 but no sign of o. However yesterday’s opk was way darker and I had lots of wcm and after realising I may have undiagnosed pcos... thought I’d begin ttc.
    I’ve been swaying blue (without even knowing -3 months) and holding off ttc for jan up until last night when I just decided to dtd after a very very pos opk. It was different than the others because it was darker and did 3 opks at different times and still dark especially last nights.
    While I’m happy with the decision I took last night, have a few questions and worries. I realise you’re not a doctor as you mentioned ) but you’ve got experience...
    Does pcos sway pink? Btw I plan to bd this morn and tonight God willing.
    I’m worried I may have a short luteal phase and that coupled with the low progesterone that many women with pcos have...might jeopardise a potential bfp...that’s if I did/do even o.
    I’ve seen (online) a couple of women say they take aspirin and b6 for lengthening luteal phase/progesterone (cant remember) ... have you come across this?
    I’m happy and will live with the outcome (b/g) if I get a bfp but was slightly worried that this was my first unprotected bd in a long long while. I’ve read about the exposure to sperm hormone that you strongly believe sways blue and can’t help but feel a pit in my stomach.
    I guess I just want to feel better about my decision/potential pcos situation.
    Hope this all makes sense and sorry for the long winded questions.
    I would start my own thread next time (not this time since I'm already answering LOL!) It's just easier for everyone for the most part! we don't worry too much about who posts what and where but in the long run I think it would be easier for you and for Ammue to have two diff. threads going.

PCOS sways blue. Thyroid and PCOS often do go hand in hand together. But you don't even KNOW you have an issue and the best treatment for PCOS anyway is diet and exercise. So I would have (as I have ALL blue swayers do) you do weight training and follow the variation of diet in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-sugar-issues=

YOU CANNOT TAKE ASPIRIN with your thyroid. Aspirin and thyroid issues are a no-no and besides that, aspirin a) may sway pink and b) has been proven to have many, many risks and side effects that were not known till the last two years and many people on line still do not know them. These risks include fatal bleeding for you personally, heart attacks for you personally, and miscarriage. The only people who should be on aspirin IMO are those who have a proven blood clotting disorder and are under the care of a doctor.

B6 doesn't work for most people for LP issues (the people who say it works for them will say things like "I had to take B6 for 6 months but eventually I got pregnant) but those people very likely would ahve been pregnant in that amount of time anyway! I have seen B6 help maybe 3% of people with short LP and these were typically people who were not PCOSers. PCOS needs diet and exercise to fix it.

Since you have already had attempts I strongly, strongly urge you to keep rolling with more attempts! Worst thing to do is stop now!! Because that would leave you in with one attempt!! Go go go!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammue View Post
    Hi Atomic,

You are so kind and generous lady

Do you know how long to take progesterone supplement to kick start periods. I am taking 200 mg twice daily.

TIA
    What did your doctor say to take? That seems like a really high dose to me but I am concerned that the progesterone you are using is formulated in some way differently than the progesterone I am familiar with (which is given orally in 10 mg as you can see here in this link https://www.drugs.com/dosage/provera.html) I don't want to give you the wrong info, your doctor or pharmacist/chemist will be much better able to advise you than I am.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh whoops I misread that - you should take the progesterone for 5-10 days (depending on what your doctor has said) We have people who take it 5 days, some took it 7 days, others took it 10

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would start my own thread next time (not this time since I'm already answering LOL!) It's just easier for everyone for the most part! we don't worry too much about who posts what and where but in the long run I think it would be easier for you and for Ammue to have two diff. threads going.

PCOS sways blue. Thyroid and PCOS often do go hand in hand together. But you don't even KNOW you have an issue and the best treatment for PCOS anyway is diet and exercise. So I would have (as I have ALL blue swayers do) you do weight training and follow the variation of diet in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-sugar-issues=

YOU CANNOT TAKE ASPIRIN with your thyroid. Aspirin and thyroid issues are a no-no and besides that, aspirin a) may sway pink and b) has been proven to have many, many risks and side effects that were not known till the last two years and many people on line still do not know them. These risks include fatal bleeding for you personally, heart attacks for you personally, and miscarriage. The only people who should be on aspirin IMO are those who have a proven blood clotting disorder and are under the care of a doctor.

B6 doesn't work for most people for LP issues (the people who say it works for them will say things like "I had to take B6 for 6 months but eventually I got pregnant) but those people very likely would ahve been pregnant in that amount of time anyway! I have seen B6 help maybe 3% of people with short LP and these were typically people who were not PCOSers. PCOS needs diet and exercise to fix it.

Since you have already had attempts I strongly, strongly urge you to keep rolling with more attempts! Worst thing to do is stop now!! Because that would leave you in with one attempt!! Go go go!!!
    Hi atomic, thank you for your reply. I can’t believe how inconsiderate it was for me to join onto a thread that someone made for a specific concern! I’m actually ashamed. Sorry Ammue.

Managed to get 2-o, 1-o and o attempt today. Thank you for the article, will read through it. No aspirin then! About the B6 that makes absolute sense. I need to continue working out and eating right. Thank you again.

Praying and swaying for 2018

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Filzma,

Please never again apologize to me for any reason. I did not mind at all

7. Thanks Filzma thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Filzma View Post
    Hi atomic, thank you for your reply. I can’t believe how inconsiderate it was for me to join onto a thread that someone made for a specific concern! I’m actually ashamed. Sorry Ammue.

Managed to get 2-o, 1-o and o attempt today. Thank you for the article, will read through it. No aspirin then! About the B6 that makes absolute sense. I need to continue working out and eating right. Thank you again.
    It's not inconsiderate at all and people do it all the time, just that I think it will be easier in the long run if you did!

No worries at all, like I said we don't get worked up over who posts where! Not a big issue at all.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi my DH would like TTC for boy next year, I want TTC this year for blue. So I would like to start prepping in swaying blue if we happen to get a bfp at all.im in no way trying to trick him.i just wanna make sure my diet is more blue.I'm more concerned that the older we are the less chance if having the sway go our way or conceiving at all, it been in the back of my head so much. Im 29 my dh is 28 I take multi vitamin woman 1day almost everyday try not to forget with fish oil and folic acid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    vnmora I will answer this in the other thread you posted. It will be easier for you that way since it will be your own thread and it's always easiest for me if you guys post each question just once.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234