Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Coffee and breast feeding during sway???

I'm currently expecting my third little boy. I'm planning to have a 4th after this one and want to sway for a girl. Id like this pregnacy and my next to be relitivly close together (within 2 years apart). So what im wondering is: I'd like to know when to start my sway after giving birth? Does breast feeding sway boy or girl? (I'm hoping to breast feed for a year) and does coffee affect sway?. I'll be purchasing a sway plan when the time actually comes however until then I'm just trying to prepare myself. Please help Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coffee and breastfeeding we believe both sway pink.

I'd not start a sway diet till your nursing baby is 9 months old. You can go vegetarian sooner if you'd like to but I'd wait till your baby is 9-12 months before actually going onto a sway diet (and even then you should aim at upper levels of diet - 1800-2000 cals, 50-60 g protein and fat) while nursing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes rayalynn1 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was sure coffee swayed blue. This is great news! Thanks. If I start my sway when my baby is 9 months how many months should I be on the diet before ttc? Thanks for your help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some sites claim that, but their reasoning is completely debunked by all modern science. we get outstanding results with coffee for pink. I got 4 boys without coffee and then got my girl with coffee.

We have best results with 3 months (12 weeks) or longer on diet.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breastfeeding has been 50/50 there has been some that have had boys and girls while they were breastfeeding. Coffee has been known to sway boy.

You can try changing your diet and timing when you have sex. Whatever you do good luck in getting your girl.
    Last edited by Momma bear 4; January 19th, 2018 at 10:14 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our results and modern technology have indicated coffee does not sway blue and if anything is actually great for a pink sway. If you were able to 'perk up' sperm with caffeine it doesn't make sense that it would only have this impact selectively on y sperm. If it had that affect likely it would affect both x and y sperm. And they are all ifs! Our results, and I also speak from experience, are that coffee likely sways pink. I was drinking 2-4 lattes a day prior to DD1 and 2.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    Our results and modern technology have indicated coffee does not sway blue and if anything is actually great for a pink sway. If you were able to 'perk up' sperm with caffeine it doesn't make sense that it would only have this impact selectively on y sperm. If it had that affect likely it would affect both x and y sperm. And they are all ifs! Our results, and I also speak from experience, are that coffee likely sways pink. I was drinking 2-4 lattes a day prior to DD1 and 2.
    I swayed with my son and coffee was involved. Lol I speak from experience as well. Of course we not going to put much thought on just the coffee. There are other things you can try but will it work who knows. But my sway did. Plus is been said in many websites that coffee can help sway blue.
    Last edited by Momma bear 4; January 19th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Momma bear 4 View Post
    I swayed with my son and coffee was involved. Lol I speak from experience as well. Of course we not going to put much thought on just the coffee. There are other things you can try but will it work who knows. But my sway did. Plus is been said in many websites that coffee can help sway blue.
    195 people used coffee
    163 got girls

63% success rate

Of those drinking a lot of coffee (3 or more cups a day) 21 of 23 got girls.

No one's sway has ever come down to one thing.

I don't give a rat's --- what they say on other sites. They are WRONG. The sole reason why they ever said coffee swayed is because they think that it causes "calcium to leach from the body" but that has been debunked using blood tests by several studies and they just continue to use the old outdated stuff to support their methods rather than changing them.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Momma bear 4 View Post
    Breastfeeding has been 50/50 there has been some that have had boys and girls while they were breastfeeding. Coffee has been known to sway boy.

You can try changing your diet and timing when you have sex. Whatever you do good luck in getting your girl.
    EVERY sway tactic under the sun has some people getting boys and girls while using them.

We get 61% girls with breastfeeding while doing pink sways. Additionally breastfeeders who are trying to conceive are not a random sample because most people do not try to get pregnant while nursing. So you cannot look at people you know who are breastfeeding and tell how breastfeeding sways, because it is not a random sample of people.

This is the third rather argumentative thing in a row I've read from you. Having a bad day? I really do hate quibbling with people on the Internet, so if you don't like our methods here, there are plenty of other sites that use old studies to do the kind of sway it sounds like you would prefer.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you guys for your help I was a coffee drinker (1 day) when I conceived all three of my boys. So maybe cofee just doesn't help me to sway pink or maybe I didn't drink enough. Therefore no reason to stop drinking it I guess! My husband drinks tea once a day not coffee. Does that make a difference? He drinks it in the morning. A time we usually don't DTD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast