Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice please :)

I'm somewhat trying to gender sway and just curious what you think I've swayed to at this point:

Diet: 95% vegetarian . Kind of low sodium but not really. Increased carbs. Candy. Skipping breakfast. Regularly eat bread, avocados, fruit.
    I do eat some chocolate. Salads. Pretty healthy. ACV about 50% of time in morning.

Supplements- prenatal, omega & vitamin c

Excercise- 3-4x week

Ions- lots of natural night but not much time outside as it's cold here! Some plants in the house and a fish tank

Timing - had a positive OPK two days ago & DTD, another positive yesterday & DTD although line was darker 2 days ago. Also had cramping due to ovulation .

Sleep- somewhat broken ... have a toddler who sleeps with us and still wakes 1-2x a night

Breastfeeding 2x a day

Would be 1st time trying after 1st period after miscarriage

Husband has been pretty sick with a cold & sore throat. He sat in the hot tub the 1st night we did it and had a hot shower before 2nd nights attempt

Caffeine - 1-2 C of coffee a day

No artificial sweeteners

Stress levels - husband has stressful job and I do at times, haven't been too stressed this week but was very stressed last week

Moon - I guess we just had a blue moon !

I'm trying for a girl.

I'm 32 and hubby is 35. We have one girl, didn't try at all. DTD on positive opk. I was probably working out more then as I was training for an event.

Question is, should we DTD again tonight? Or just wait now. Opk is a faint line.

Ty!
    Last edited by staceyann4; February 3rd, 2018 at 05:14 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Stacey!

So this sway is a done deal already?? Or are you asking for future months?

This month I'd def. stick with one attempt but if you went again, it is what it is!

So you could be pregnant?? Or are you planning for next month? The reason I ask is because I can't tell you what the gender of your baby will be based on the stuff you did (and honestly it's not a great use of my time to sound off on sways that have already ended in conception). Now, if you aren't pregnant and/or don't think you will be, and just want me to go over your sway and tell you what to switcheroo - because there are some things I'd do differently - I'm happy to do that, but if this is a question of "here's what I did, what gender did I sway" unfortunately I can't know that and I feel like it creates false hope and false despair for people when I do.

So, long story short - happy to give you tips for upcoming months, can't tell you what your baby's gender might be, but will say good luck and send you all my pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic -

Thank-you for your reply! Unfortunately, that attempt wasn't successful and so would welcome any advice that you have on things to switch up. I know that one attempt seems to have a high success rate for girls, but at the same time trying to weigh how disappointed we would be if we got a negative test. If we choose 1 attempt, it is best to do it when the OPK is at peak, or wait 24 hours to hopefully attempt right on O day?

Thanks again <3