Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, of course, or I wouldn't recommend it.

I think guaifenesin is better at boosting odds of conception since it ups the level of fluids in your entire reproductive tract. It does no good to conceive and then be so dry up inside the tubes that the sperm can't find the egg or the bean can't make it to the uterus

That prog level is good and we know you have ovulated! FX for BFP this month!
    Awesome! Thanks again for all your help!! Seriously don’t know what I’d do without all your support! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn1112 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks again for all your help!! Seriously don’t know what I’d do without all your support! ❤️

It was day 28 and I knew I was going to start and Started light spotting yesterday late afternoon. Do I count last nights light spotting as CD 1 or do I count it as today since I woke up to a full flow?

Since I’m doing clomid 3-7 I’m curious when to take...tomorrow or the next day?
    I feel like I usually always count any bleeding as cd1 but I googled it and got mixed opinions.

I also got Robitussin extended release 1200 mg capsules so I’ll start taking those on my last clomid pill but I also got preseed. Do you think I should use that too? Or just if I need (which I probably won’t with the robitussin).

Thanks! Jen

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My rule of thumb is, if you think it's AF, then it is.

It all depends on if it's spotting in the luteal phase or if it's just a light start to the flow and what is usual for you. If you know you're only on 10 DPO and have 3 days of spotting before a red flow starts, then that's obviously LP spotting. But what you're describing sounds to me like the start of your actual period and it's just starting off lighter, which many people's does. If that light spotting had been in the morning and then you'd started bleeding later in the day, you'd see it more clearly that was really just AF coming and so I'd personally consider that spotting to be CD 1 unless your LP was also significantly shorter than normal this month.

The good news is, it's entirely irrelevant. Whether you count it as yesterday or today it matters not a bit for starting the Clomid. You can start Clomid on CD 2 or CD 4 and it works just as well as CD 3 does. The main concern with CD 1 is for those people who really are having short LP and many days of spotting prior to getting their real flow. Not this situation.

I think it's wiser to use ONLY guaifenesin OR preseed, not both, when swaying pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another round of clomid-Atomic need advice please!

My rule of thumb is, if you think it's AF, then it is.

It all depends on if it's spotting in the luteal phase or if it's just a light start to the flow and what is usual for you. If you know you're only on 10 DPO and have 3 days of spotting before a red flow starts, then that's obviously LP spotting. But what you're describing sounds to me like the start of your actual period and it's just starting off lighter, which many people's does. If that light spotting had been in the morning and then you'd started bleeding later in the day, you'd see it more clearly that was really just AF coming and so I'd personally consider that spotting to be CD 1 unless your LP was also significantly shorter than normal this month.

The good news is, it's entirely irrelevant. Whether you count it as yesterday or today it matters not a bit for starting the Clomid. You can start Clomid on CD 2 or CD 4 and it works just as well as CD 3 does. The main concern with CD 1 is for those people who really are having short LP and many days of spotting prior to getting their real flow. Not this situation.

I think it's wiser to use ONLY guaifenesin OR preseed, not both, when swaying pink.
    Thanks! I usually never spot before hand, I just have a light day one, heavy day 2 and medium/light day 4-5. Yesterday’s bleeding just started a lighter than normal and I noticed a tiny bit of light blood when wiping around 2 pm. I think it was my day 1 but just lighter than normal. My OB said to count today as day 1 if I was spotting yesterday but I think she got confused by me saying spotting, as it’s not normal for me to spot before a period.
    I think I’ll count today as day 2 since you said it doesn’t matter. I have around a 14 day Lp and cycle at 28 days.

Is it bad that my flow was lighter than normal this cd 1? Could that mean my lining is thinner? My flow today is heavy, I’ve already gone through 2 super tampons.

Thanks, I’ll just do guaifenesin this month!!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone asks me this all the time and NO it does not mean your lining is thinner (and even if it was, that does not mean it's too thin to conceive with, which is quite unusual). It's normal for your period to be somewhat different on Clomid and also with swaying.

8. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another round of clomid-Atomic need advice please!

Everyone asks me this all the time and NO it does not mean your lining is thinner (and even if it was, that does not mean it's too thin to conceive with, which is quite unusual). It's normal for your period to be somewhat different on Clomid and also with swaying.
    That’s good to know since my period is so so light this month. Day 2 was my only normal flow day and I’m on day 3 and it is just as light as the first day, barely anything. You think this is just from the LE diet and not the clomid? I know you said that it doesn’t mean my lining is thin but it’s worrying me that I’m barely bleeding this month.
    What can this mean? I googled it and it freaked me out

Last edited by jenn1112; April 15th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my daughter in a month following an even lighter period than you're having (and I was NOT on Clomid). People report this to me all the time, worried over it but it has not inhibited their ability to get pregnant. Not only is your flow more than many people have had the month before BFP (myself included so I know this is legit!) but your flow this month tells you nothing about what will happen NEXT month anyway! The lining you are shedding now is last month's and is irrelevant to what is happening next month!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my daughter in a month following an even lighter period than you're having (and I was NOT on Clomid). People report this to me all the time, worried over it but it has not inhibited their ability to get pregnant. Not only is your flow more than many people have had the month before BFP (myself included so I know this is legit!) but your flow this month tells you nothing about what will happen NEXT month anyway! The lining you are shedding now is last month's and is irrelevant to what is happening next month!
    Awesome thank you! This definitely takes away the anxiety and I’ll stay off google!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good chance of conception and we get very good results for pink with Clomid + 2 attempts.

Is this really true? I’m a bit worried about number of attempts on clomid because me and DH are very fertile, I’m 28 years old DH 43. I’m taking clomid 25 mg. With DS1 we i think we did also two attempts. Getting pg quickly is also very important because i wanna conceive before the ramadan. Shall i try one attempt first or two?

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onebigwish View Post
    Is this really true? I’m a bit worried about number of attempts on clomid because me and DH are very fertile, I’m 28 years old DH 43. I’m taking clomid 25 mg. With DS1 we i think we did also two attempts. Getting pg quickly is also very important because i wanna conceive before the ramadan. Shall i try one attempt first or two?
    Jenn has been trying to conceive for a very long time. Thus my advice I give to her is for HER ONLY and should not be extrapolated to everyone else, certainly not anyone in their first month of trying when they are 28 years old. Most people who go to 2 attempts have been trying for a very long time and have been on diet a long time, and Clomid for at least 2 months.

I strongly urge anyone in their first month or even two of Clomid to stick with one attempt.

15. Thanks onebigwish thanked for this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast