Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another round of clomid-Atomic need advice please!

I’m starting another round of clomid (4th) and need to know what to do...e4d with extra attempt at +opk didn’t work (my 3rd round this time).
    I got a positive opk at 6am cd 12 and we did it that night and the next. Attempts were cd (7, 9, 12, 13, 16)

Do I go to every other day this time? Please help with what I should do. I’m so upset that this time didn’t work
    Thank you, J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks mtolbert1 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DO NOT go to every other day. Not only does that possibly sway blue, but it's not even good chances of conception because it's really very easy to end up with only one good attempt in the fertile window (worse odds than e4d plus one) You can easily end up with attempts on O-5, O-3, O-1 and only the O-1 is really going to be viable. Or O-6, O-4, O-2, and O Day and often the O Day shot will be too late to capacitate and make it to the egg, and the O-2 is just going to be one attempt. YOu will ALWAYS have 2 attempts with e4d plus one.

Just because you didn't get pregnant this month doesn't mean that e4d plus one "didn't work" or won't ever work for conception. Some months just are not the month, egg was a dud, sperm didn't make it to the egg, something went wrong very early on in fertilization, etc.

You need to keep going with e4d beyond CD 16 in case of delayed ovulation.

I would have you give e4d plus one another month. We could add in something like Preseed or guaifenesin or female O to boost odds of conception. ARe you doing anything like shallow release or j and d???

OR, if you are ready to do this, we can go to SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) which is here: Sperm Meets Egg Plan
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    DO NOT go to every other day. Not only does that possibly sway blue, but it's not even good chances of conception because it's really very easy to end up with only one good attempt in the fertile window (worse odds than e4d plus one) You can easily end up with attempts on O-5, O-3, O-1 and only the O-1 is really going to be viable. Or O-6, O-4, O-2, and O Day and often the O Day shot will be too late to capacitate and make it to the egg, and the O-2 is just going to be one attempt. YOu will ALWAYS have 2 attempts with e4d plus one.

Just because you didn't get pregnant this month doesn't mean that e4d plus one "didn't work" or won't ever work for conception. Some months just are not the month, egg was a dud, sperm didn't make it to the egg, something went wrong very early on in fertilization, etc.

You need to keep going with e4d beyond CD 16 in case of delayed ovulation.

I would have you give e4d plus one another month. We could add in something like Preseed or guaifenesin or female O to boost odds of conception. ARe you doing anything like shallow release or j and d???

OR, if you are ready to do this, we can go to SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) which is here: Sperm Meets Egg Plan
    Thank you so much! I’ve been kinda obsessive with the opks this cycle...doing 3 different brands and testing 3-4x a day with clear blue advanced. Well, yesterday (cd13) I got what looked to be maybe positive on wondfo opk (lines pretty much same color) and the 4th flashing high on clear blue. So we did not have sex on cd 13 (we did have sex cd 12) because I waS pretty sure I’d get a peak on CB in the morning cd 14-but today I got another flashing high and the wondfo line was lighter. So I’m assuming I’m ovulating today? Even though I never got a peak on CB despite checking 3 times a day. Anyway, we did another attempt this early this morning (cd14) but I think it was a very shallow release unintentionally
    Should we Have sex again Friday? I’m out of clear blue opks and they internet cheapies just don’t seem to work for me ( I never seem to get a true postive). Or do I just do E4d from here. This may be my last round of clomid so I really want to get pregnant. Is SMEP on clomid more girl friendly than one attempt or E4d without clomid?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn1112 View Post
    Thank you so much! I’ve been kinda obsessive with the opks this cycle...doing 3 different brands and testing 3-4x a day with clear blue advanced. Well, yesterday (cd13) I got what looked to be maybe positive on wondfo opk (lines pretty much same color) and the 4th flashing high on clear blue. So we did not have sex on cd 13 (we did have sex cd 12) because I waS pretty sure I’d get a peak on CB in the morning cd 14-but today I got another flashing high and the wondfo line was lighter. So I’m assuming I’m ovulating today? Even though I never got a peak on CB despite checking 3 times a day. Anyway, we did another attempt this early this morning (cd14) but I think it was a very shallow release unintentionally
    Should we Have sex again Friday? I’m out of clear blue opks and they internet cheapies just don’t seem to work for me ( I never seem to get a true postive). Or do I just do E4d from here. This may be my last round of clomid so I really want to get pregnant. Is SMEP on clomid more girl friendly than one attempt or E4d without clomid?

Sorry, this is so wordy! To sum it up we dtd CD 7, 10, 12,14 (I got a pretty close positive wondfo on CD13 but only “high ”on CB)
    The attempt on CD 14 I’m not even sure was great—hubby felt pressured so it was a BJ and then just put it in and released does that count? I’m sure it was maybe more of a shallow release so not sure how much got in there? (So sorry TMI)
    Thanks again for all your help! This all is so stressful and I really appreciate you helping

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you can't assume anything. I would keep having sex every 4 days at the least and I'd probably keep testing just in case so you can do another attempt at pos OPK again when it comes.

yes that attempt still counts but I'd keep doing OPK so you can have another attempt even if it's tomorrow. We just can't leave anything up to halfway attempt this month. And then no matter what please keep doing e4d even if you're absolutely sure you've ovulated!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you can't assume anything. I would keep having sex every 4 days at the least and I'd probably keep testing just in case so you can do another attempt at pos OPK again when it comes.

yes that attempt still counts but I'd keep doing OPK so you can have another attempt even if it's tomorrow. We just can't leave anything up to halfway attempt this month. And then no matter what please keep doing e4d even if you're absolutely sure you've ovulated!
    Okay thank you! I’ll go buy more clear blue opks tomorrow and keep testing. I’m even wondering if I should try to do another attempt tonight?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure, have another attempt! Clomid is the best of the best tactic there is!

9. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn1112 View Post
    Okay thank you! I’ll go buy more clear blue opks tomorrow and keep testing. I’m even wondering if I should try to do another attempt tonight?

I’ll keep having sex but I think I ovulated yesterday (cd14)based on cramping and my Internet cheap opks were lighter yesterday and today. That must have been my positive on cd13 even though the line was only the same color as the control line. What are my chances of 0-2 and O day?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good chance of conception and we get very good results for pink with Clomid + 2 attempts.

12. Likes jenn1112 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good chance of conception and we get very good results for pink with Clomid + 2 attempts.
    Awesome! Thank you!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast