Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnant #3 did it work?

Hi ladies,

I'll try and keep this short...
    A little about me, I am 33 and have 2 lovely little boys! Soon to be 6 and 4.
    Last year, i was told I had hypothyroidism and was pretty ill with it and in some cases can become infertile.
    So for me and my OH I just assumed that was it for us! 2 kids which I was more then happy with...
    Come January 2018 - finnally getting better and this need of a daughter comes tumbling down on me and feel like ive gone slightly obsessed with the idea. So the only kind of swaying I did was monitor my ovulation and DTD a few days before a positive OPK.

We ended up doing it once on the 30th March and then had a positive opk on the 01st April so did it then as well as i assume the egg could be released a a few hours later...

I just don't think that is enough... Im now 4 weeks pregnant and over the moon! Pretty shocked how quickly it took us to conceive but now I am praying for a little girl! This will be our last baby and I just dont think ill get over it if its not my girl

Anyone ever conceived a girl this way?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya congrats on your pregnancy, hoping pink comes your way. You have every chance it could be a girl 🎀

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One attempt can be a great pink sway! You have just as good a chance at a girl as anyone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

Thought I would send you my 12+5 scan pic....
    Would you say this was my girl?xxx

Scan 125.jpg

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey,

I just stumbled a bit about your dates. If your opk was positive on 1st of April, you probably ovulated one day later. That would mean you ovulated exactly 2 weeks later than me and I am 14 weeks 3 days pregnant today. So I would say your scan was probably rather in the beginning of week 12 than at 12+5. And that would be a little bit too early for nub theory to be reliable. To me that nub looks like it could be on the rise, I think I can see a small angle. So at the moment it looks quite girly and if you had been 13+ weeks at the time of the scan, I would say girl for sure. But since the scan was quite early I would still be a bit cautious and rather wait for the next scan. Good luck!

6c8b58 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

08/2014 04/2016

8. Thanks Mummyof2boys84, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hun,
    Oh totally, my LMP was the 20/03/18 and my due date was Xmas day!
    But when I went to my dating scan in UK on the day i turned 12weeks, when she measured baby it said 12+5 they changed all my info about and made my due date the 20th Dec!! So god knows, I guess baby is measuring ahead at the moment and they put my date forward xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's still always an odds game, so you always have a chance for girl! And as someone without a thyroid, I know for many women you actually have to be VERY unstable hormone wise to not conceive -- the unfortunate part of thyroid issues is we'll still conceive but be more likely to lose. I'm hoping your levels are much better now for baby (and you)! <3

And my first was a girl and I was hypothyroid and had a cut off days before O like you (I even had 2 attempts, with another attempt at the beginning where DH pulled out before finishing since I had some issues)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aah thank you so much Panther, when I found out I was pregnant! I went straight to the drs to get them checked out and TSH was the problem for me and luckily it had gone from 5 to 2.1 so the drs were happy with those levels.

Don't get me wrong if this little one was another boy it wouldn't upset me, I adore my boys!
    But it would be an added little bonus if it were a girl this time round but people keep saying with the nub theory its probably another boy! Not sure how good the nub theory really is xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too early for me to guess, but adorable baby!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ