Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to thank everyone for taking time out of their busy days to answer this thread and the other poll threads we have going. It is invaluable info.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had two boys with preseed.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to add now that I used pre-seed and am expecting a boy
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used it twice and had 2 boys. I did not sway. I had copious Ewcm too though so I probably didn't need it. Will not be using it for my girwl sway for sure!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used it and had a boy
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've used it twice and had two boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used preseed and had a boy

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay...now I'm torn!!! Both of my girlfriends...1 with 2 girls and the other All 3 girls..used preseed and told me...USE IT!!! So..I figure..their diets have a lot to do with it causing them to be more acidic and dry when BDing so the Preseed helps the swimmers get where they need to go. Kills off the boys or slows them down and the preseed gets them past it quicker...When DH and I have tried 3 day cut off in the past we do NOT get pregnant. May be because CM is not enough and they don't survive. 2-1 day cutoff and we get boys...so...now I'm hoping diet and supps help my body to make a girl...I was SUPER dry last attempt and didn't use anything..not pregnant. So maybe the Preseed will help. I don't care either way...would LOVE my girl, but either way I will be happy. Planning on 3 day cutoff with preseed, then DH releasing every day (not bding) until O day then BD that night. Using Replens every 3 days as well. Ugh..I seriously just typed all this on autopilot..not even thinking about it DUH!
    The point was, was that 2 of my friends suggested Preseed for girls. Wonderful
    TTC in 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the trouble with Preseed. A lot of people who are otherwise having issues with fertility (either male or female) use the Preseed to help conceive. All the Preseed does is alter the environment of the VJ - it does nothing to fix anything coming from the male side of the equation, and then past the VJ, sperm have to make it thru the cervix, the uterus, the Fallopian tubes, find the egg, and fertilize it. There is plenty of room for things to sway pink either coming from the man's side, or after the sperm leaves the vagina. Just because some people have gotten girls with Preseed, that doesn't mean it still doesn't sway blue!!

3 day cutoff makes it very tough to get pg for some couples. But the fact is that timing doesn't sway anyway. 2 of my sons were probably conceived with 3 day cutoff. So you're trading something that really DOES probably sway blue (Preseed) and will almost certainly sway blue for someone who's already conceived 4 boys (verifying that either you or DH or most likely both, are already blue-friendly), to include something that DOES NOT SWAY in any way (timing.)

Will you be doing FR or abstain? If you're doing abstain, then I think you'd be better off moving your cutoff attempt closer, 1-2 days before O, then switch to a compressed FR or hurry up FR for the O day attempt (assuming you're going for O+12 there? that's even worse for conception than a 3 day cutoff is.) If you're doing FR, then a cutoff, then he releases a few more days until an O+12 attempt, that's fine (but odds of conception are still low). What I don't want to see you guys do, is have one attempt 3 days before O (after an abstain), then switch to FR, have him release 3 times and then BD again because then the second batch will ahve a lot higher sperm count than is optimal.

Most importantly, you CANNOT use both Preseed and Replens anyway. It causes a chemical reaction that makes the sperm absorb too much fluid and explode!

I would MUCH rather you let go of some of the things that don't even sway and strongly prevent pg (timing) and see if you get pg that way, then keep those things and add Preseed to the mix!! That's a step in the wrong direction. Now if you've dropped all those things to begin with, and still aren't getting pg, then it's time to think about Preseed but IMO you're not ready to go to Preseed until you've dropped timing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic my plan was to bd every day af thru O...in the past we bd on O and maybe a day before that. that is all. I am thinking frequent bd was the key...then my friends suggested preseed. That was the plan for this month. I dont want to try O+12 because I would really like to have sex this month lol. So you dont think we should try preseed. I was sooo dry last month it was painful almost. Before the diet I had excellent cm...crazy cm... but I cannot gauge O on that anymore...or at least now. My girlfriends said they were just so dry that they had to use something. What is your opinion?

AND good to know about the replens and preseed!!! WTF should I do then?? Remove the preseed, use the replens and just bd every day?? Original plan once again.
    Last edited by HappyMedium; June 9th, 2012 at 03:45 PM.
    TTC in 2016

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast