Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great post, Atomic!

When I was searching the IG archives for sways, I found your sway I think under the "Kristindoggirl" ID, and then I put two and two together and figured out you were AS! Hehe, Tamara has a link to your Trivers hypothesis on her signature.

When I was on IG, I felt it was very competitive and if you didn't do all 7 factors as listed a person was destined to fail. I haven't been on IG seriously in over a month since all the monkeys and other problems and I feel like this is such a great, open supportive forum.

Thanks for the info, as always!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been on ig in over a yr, I did feel like that if you didn't do all 7 sway factors then no one wanted to help you, and tamara was always mean to me lol well her comments on my posts pissed me off lol anyways.... this site makes sense, I couldn't do something you couldn't prove yk? It has to make sense to me, this site makes sense to me, it has a ton information on here, and very very supportive, everybody is supportive on here, its not well you didn't do this and it serves you right you gotta another boy, I have never left this site in tears like I have the other so many times, I love this site! I have recommend this site to many, and even if I have boy #5 I will still recommend this site because it has worked for so many on here and just because it didn't for me doesn't mean that science is wrong, there is a reason people have so many of one gender
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great post Atomic, i am really glad i found this site first in my quest for a boy.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a question for you. After my super 7 sway factor (and beyond) sway produced an opposite I lost faith in swaying completely. I had started to research "me" I was curious why some women have so many boys or girls.

I read an interesting article that said:

some woman's ovaries give off more testosterone then others and that the reason your eggs accept the XY is b/c the egg recognizes it's counterpart it the XY sperm

Just wondered what your take was on this. If you ever heard this before. I wanted to save where I read it and forgot too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat23 View Post
    I have a question for you. After my super 7 sway factor (and beyond) sway produced an opposite I lost faith in swaying completely. I had started to research "me" I was curious why some women have so many boys or girls.

some woman's ovaries give off more testosterone then others and that the reason your eggs accept the XY is b/c the egg recognizes it's counterpart it the XY sperm

Just wondered what your take was on this. If you ever heard this before. I wanted to save where I read it and forgot too.
    all women do have some testosterone in them, I think a lot of it is genetic, but you can still try and influence the amount of testosterone your body produces by losing muscle mass, avoiding certain foods, and avoiding being competitive, etc.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat23 View Post

Yes, this is the Maternal Dominance Hypothesis by a researcher named Valerie Grant (to assist in Googling if you want to look it up.) I have her book. I do think there is a great significance to testosterone (in both DH and DW)and swaying (a LOT of very excellent and well done data from many reputable sources support it) but I am not at all convinced that testosterone in the egg itself attracts Y sperm because women who go HT end up with quite similar numbers of X and Y sperm and also things like Clomid which actually raises testosterone, sways pink, not blue. Same with steroids in men - they raise testosterone but ruin sperm count and guys who are chronic juicers have more daughers.

ETA - almost forgot to add that there is an unscrupulous company out there that will test your T levels and tell you that you can or can't have a baby girl and no one should go to these people. They have told people, based on nothing other than 2 readings on testosterone level taken 6 months apart, they have no chance at conceiving a child of a certain gender and if they did, that baby would either die or be homosexual. >
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; April 2nd, 2012 at 10:50 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    all women do have some testosterone in them, I think a lot of it is genetic, but you can still try and influence the amount of testosterone your body produces by losing muscle mass, avoiding certain foods, and avoiding being competitive, etc.
    diet, supps, weight loss, and lifestyle changes do a LOT towards changing yoru T levels. It may not matter what your T level is per se, it may matter that your T level rises or falls - that may sway even if you have the highest T on the planet!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, this is the Maternal Dominance Hypothesis by a researcher named Valerie Grant (to assist in Googling if you want to look it up.) I have her book. I do think there is a great significance to testosterone (in both DH and DW)and swaying (a LOT of very excellent and well done data from many reputable sources support it) but I am not at all convinced that testosterone in the egg itself attracts XY sperm because women who go HT end up with quite similar numbers of XX and XY sperm and also things like Clomid which actually raises testosterone, sways pink, not blue. Same with steroids in men - they raise testosterone but ruin sperm count and guys who are chronic juicers have more daughers.

ETA - almost forgot to add that there is an unscrupulous company out there that will test your T levels and tell you that you can or can't have a baby girl and no one should go to these people. They have told people, based on nothing other than 2 readings on testosterone level taken 6 months apart, they have no chance at conceiving a child of a certain gender and if they did, that baby would either die or be homosexual.
    OMG TY so much! I am definitely going to read this!

OK in your opinion let's say for arguments sake that yes some eggs do give off more T and attract the XYs do you think with the swaying pp tea or SP etc that while lowering your T levels in your blood/body that includes lower T in the eggs as well?

Also do you have an posts, thoughts or feelings on right side vs left side ovulation? Or is it bologna? Just think because all 3 of my sons were my right side. I O more on the right then the left dont have my book in front of me but I would guess only 2 maybe 3 times a year on the left.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brat, I don't know exactly about left side or right side ovulation, but Zanacazal is having a girl and they confirmed she did O from the left side, so I definitely think there is something to this theory! I plan to ask them at about 8 week scan which side I ovulated from, as I think it would be interesting to see if this theory is correct in me.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is true - but of course I have no idea which side I ovulated from when I had the boys!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

11. Likes Heart desires pink LP liked this post
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast