Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, I know which gender I want, but I want to be pregnant more so my advice would be to bd at positive opk. Atomic will have better advice on this though for sure

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I'm quite new at all this swaying thing... but maybe you can switch to compressed FR? I think that was meant for "accidents" like that. Wait and see if any expert can help more! Maybe you'll get a +opk soon and won't have to worry about it!

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk
    Jan 2016
    Dec 2017
    April 2020

Hoping to sway for a at the end of 2020 - start 2021

3. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How many attempts should I do and WHEN?? For pink and blue.

If you go three days from now and then have your positive opk I'd go for an attempt definitely. Like Monday

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't do compressed FR, it cuts odds of conception to nothing and was really super stressful. There is also probably not enough time.

If the positive OPK comes in the next 2 days, stick with the one you've had. If it's 3-4 days, have another attempt. If you're in the middle and can't make up your mind, flip a coin and do what the coin says.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if I did an immediate j&d on and the BD was on the second time
    Having sex with in the hour ? I'm worried both ways , The last times I did immediate j&d ( thinking that's what I was suppose to do ) I never got pregnant. I was hoping to get 1 attempt with lying down for 10 to 15 min . Before I did the dump . I don't really see myself getting pregnant over last nights attempt however I'm not sure how it affects the overall if I were to do another attempt ( they way I planned ) if my positive opk comes tomorrow or the next day .

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Or could I use rephresh now ? And hopefully
    Kill off the sperm from last night?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not I nor anyone can tell you what the right thing to do is. We can talk about every possibility under the sun but at the end of it all, YOU yourself need to decide based on what you personally want - better chance of pink or better chance of conception. That's all it boils down to in the end. We can't know from here if the attempts you've had was enough, we can't know if adding in another attempt would sway blue - we just don't know and while I know it's totally obnoxious the choice has to be left up to you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommykisses View Post
    Or could I use rephresh now ? And hopefully
    Kill off the sperm from last night?
    Now that one, I DO know. RepHresh a day after an attempt will not kill any sperm as they've all gone up inside your cervical crypts and/or uterus (depending on where you are in your cycle) and are largely out of reach from RepHresh.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So the other day I made a post thinking I was getting my period again . Well turns out I got a BFP . I'm still a little unsure as I haven't confirmed with a doctor . I did have a uti so I'm not sure if this is giving me a
    False possitive . I took one test in the morning yesterday and got a faint line on the 6 day sooner first response test . Later that afternoon I tried in a no named brand test and got a bfn . . Then tested again at night with the same no name brand and got another bfn . Then this morning I did the digital and got a BFP ( the test that says yes or no . It said yes 😊 So provided that it's not a bladder infection inference I am a little nervous about my attempts . Obviously what's done is done but just wondering if anyone had attempts two days in a row and fell asleep without j&d right after and still conceived a girl ? The first attempt was Friday night ( it wasn't the best as my hubby went to change my position and just got it in at the last second ) ,
    So I decided to sleep with it in as I thought this would be our only attemp .The second attempt was after a night of partying and we woke up in the middle of the night had sex and I fell asleep right after . The following morning on Sunday I got a possitive opk . I was on the diet 18 weeks at this point . Note that I did 60 min walking 5-6 days a week. It after the Friday attempt I was so busy that I only got one walk in a week later . What are your thoughts ? Do you think I still have a good chance of getting our little girl ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UTI so, so rarely gives you a false positive that I'll go ahead and say congratulations now.

People have gotten girls with every possible combination of things under the sun. I personally got a girl with one attempt and falling asleep right after and I think that Friday attempt was probably so far out from O and as you say not a good attempt anyway, that I'd not worry about it. 18 weeks on diet is still good chances no matter how many attempts you had.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast