Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I've been keeping track of my cycles the last few months en my ovulation is on CD15 of CD16 (last month it was CD18). Is it a good strategy to BD on CD9, CD13 and then on CD17 (every 4 days)? Should DH release every day or every two days before and between BD-ing? He is too old to abstain. Thank you for answering my question!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't answer that question because there is no way to predict when you'll ovulate this upcoming month. I think you should continue to BD every 4 days.

I would not have DH release in between, there is no need to.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a great essay!
    It's nearly go time for us (TTC pink), I'm on CD12 and usually O between CD18-24...
    I've done diet (vego, skip breakfast, limit snacking, lost a bit of weight but don't have much to lose) on aspirin, using aspartame and fiber, tried to do cardio but haven't done nearly enough
    DH has taken licorice root just this cycle, will stop at O. He is also taking cranberry and calcium + magnesium
    I can't decide what method to do for our attempt... So far no attempt this month (pulled out). Was just going to go for it as we liked closer to O, maybe with CFR or J&D but now thinking maybe we should just do 1 attempt? We would like to get pregnant in the next 3 months and have fallen pregnant quickly both times we have tried previously but that was without swaying...
    I guess I'm wondering if only 1 attempt with sway we are doing would make it pretty hard to get pregnant, or if it's just as likely to get pregnant as with J&D or CFR? That came out sounding very confusing sorry! What would you suggest?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Prettylittlepink; January 29th, 2015 at 04:48 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, just do one attempt. I would LOVE to go back in time and NEVER make up the frequency patterns. IF I could wave a magic wand and erase them from everyone's memory I would. THEY DON'T WORK. I invented them in 2011 out of my mind, it was an experiment that didn't pan out but what it did get us was a clear demonstration that it's actually the one attempt that works, not the frequency patterns. PLEASE everyone, DO NOT keep frequency but add attempts. This is coming from the horse's mouth - frequency does not seem to work.

It is totally possible, in fact EASY to conceive from one attempt, provided you are not doing a zillion other things to sway. Whatever you do or don't do, keep one attempt as long as is possible.

5. Thanks Prettylittlepink thanked for this post
    Likes askinner2 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

Most people do want to start off with something in the way of frequency to lower sperm count BUT honestly, none of them have gotten anything near the results of diet longer than 12 weeks and one attempt. So if you are going to TTC before you have 12 weeks on diet, you may want to add in a frequency pattern but otherwise I'd do exactly what you're doing to up odds of conception with diet and one attempt working for you.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-and-blue=

7. Likes askinner2 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkypokey View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply!

Regarding the diet, I have lost 12 lbs in the last 5 weeks. It's a huge change for me in terms of meal size and no snacking. I dont think I'll lose much more (my BMI is 19.2). I can hold off and TTC when I have been on the diet for at least 12 weeks but my rationale was that I am probably experiencing the biggest change right now (and therefore biggest decline in maternal condition) and a couple of months down the track my weight loss will have plateaued and my body may have become acclimatized to the diet?
    WE originally entertained that as a possibility but over time it has become quite apparent that the time on diet is more important than a sudden shock to the body or weight loss, and that if we do get acclimatized to diet, it is over the course of many years (and honestly, the number of BLUE swayers who really eat LE style and have their whole lives casts a lot of doubt on that idea) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...pink-dust.html

9. Likes askinner2 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkypokey View Post
    Another thing I thought of (and sorry to bombard you with questions)...hubby normally has an extremely high libido, which I guess I associate with testosterone levels. Right now, however, due to several things his libido is very low. Would it be best to factor this in and TTC earlier, in case his testosterone rises again in the coming months? Or are his testosterone levels secondary in importance to me being on the diet longer?
    No problem, I love questions - please consider a sway plan as this is my job and while I help everyone for free, the sway plans enable me to do that instead of having to work outside the home. I also have the diet and OPK books at a lower price.

This is one of those crystal ball questions that I really just don't have enough info to say for sure. We don't actually know what his T levels are, whether they'll go up in the future, and to be honest we really don't even KNOW that testosterone is really what is swaying anyway (we have had some guys taking steroids whose T levels were stratospheric but getting tons of girls, so it seems as if it isn't T levels in and of themselves but something else that is swaying)

The diet information that we have in our stats, feels way more reliable to me than any speculation about your husband's T levels and so if at all possible, I'd stick with the 12 weeks on diet and not worry about T levels or lack thereof.

11. Likes askinner2 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a little confused (of course me!)

I was planning on DTD every 2-4 days from Cycle day 1, then 3 attempts around O (the night of positive OPK, the next morning and next night), which I was recommended on another post that Atomic said she's seeing great results with.

But then I read this and it says BD every 2-4 days from Day 1, then several attempts (or attempt) every day from 0-3, 0-2, 0-1, 0, 0+1

Which results are better?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For a boy, right??? Just making sure so everyone knows.

WE do not have the data to say for sure what is best and it may be different depending on the couple. Let me discuss why:

A lot of people want to stick with Shettles timing. THus they will refuse to DTD on some of those days because it's not in line with Shettles. I came up with the 3 attempts at positive OPK as a way to have more than one attempt but still be in line with Shettles.

Personally, I believe that the more attempts in the fertile window, the better for blue. We do not yet have the data to prove that first of all, and secondly, since I wrote this essay I have been finding that many of the blue swayers' husbands are having trouble DTD this often - so if they start off having lots of attempts early in the fertile window, by the time odds of conception really go way up, they are out of steam and can't DTD any more. I have since decided that it makes the most sense to be sure they are able to complete the transaction when the odds of conception are the best and that is at or around positive OPK. Just before, during, and just after. So if you want to add attempts, and your husband CAN, that's great, I believe it will only help (but do not yet have data to prove that) but if you aren't sure if he can, best to stick with the 3 attempts at pos OPK method.

14. Likes askinner2 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so basically both are good for BOY sway, but I'll have Plan A and Plan B, depending on my husband's ability. I got it. I was just a little confused on which one. If I HAVE to MAKE him do it, he will, lol. I want the best possibility.

I was just scared of that 0-3, 0-2...one of my dd was conceived on one 0-3 then 0-2 attempt after a few days of not DTD...but then again if I keep attempting it would provide more sperm and possibility.

I'm learning new things all the time and the reasoning. Thanks!

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast