Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are lots of different recommendations because different things are right for different people.

If you guys are doing the every 4 day method to boost conception then have DH abstain between them. This is because he needs enough time to make a decent sized batch or you aren't boosting conception anyway!

If you're just doing it after your one attempt to cover in case of delayed O OR are doing it because you can't ever get positive OPK and you have irregular cycle, then you can have him release between the e4d attempts. This will cut odds of conception (like - a LOT) but may sway more pink.

RE pork, annoyingly this is something we are not sure about. Pork is high in protein/fat and has a lot of nutrients in it so I tend to lump it in as red meat BUT some animal studies have indicated that the Omega 6 type fats, of which pork has a lot, may sway pink. Plus a lot of pork things like bacon and hot dogs are barely meat at all LOL and I consider those to be pretty good for pink swayers (even ladies) since there is not a lot of nutrition going on.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks snowy_ice thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How many attempts should I do and WHEN?? For pink and blue.

Oh atomic! So glad you said this! lol I caved and ate a grilled hotdog yesterday! lol something I was craving! lol I eat bacon on my salads every now and then too..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

4. Likes snowy_ice, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! How would you count every 4 days? Eg: One attempt on CD 12, next DTD would be CD 16 ?

Ideally that 1 attempt should be pos O+12, right? Juz ordered my opk, hope it gets here soon!

By releasing in between e4d, it should be at least once daily?

and yeah to bacon!!! Been trying to avoid meat at meal times and DH frowns... *sigh*

6. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can do it either that way (which is lower odds of conception but may be pinker) or CD 12 and 15 (so the next attempt is on the 4th day - this is better odds of conception but may be more blue friendly). So whichever you prefer. MOst people do the latter because they have only switched to e4d after several months of trying and are ready to boost odds of conception. But the former is also ok to try if that works for you.

Do you mean positive OPK?? We find that is a good point in time to get pregnant with one attempt and it's easy to do but there is no benefit to the sway from that day in particular, just something we do for convenience

Yes if DH is releasing between it needs to be one time daily. I'd not do more than that as it may end up cutting conception and making it very hard for him to perform.

8. Thanks snowy_ice, askinner2 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!

I'm currently pg with my second DS. I can't even consider it a failed sway because we didn't have time to plan it. The thing is DS1 was conceived by IUI, because my DH had low motility and his numbers, although they were on normal limits, were a bit low. Before the IUI he took supplements and that seemed to work, so when deciding to go for #2, he started taking supps 3 months prior to it (maca, vitamins & minerals to boost his swimmers). So, unexpectedly, we fall pregnant at "first try", having BD 0-1, 0-3 and 0-4. I'm surprised it's a boy because i am/was breastfeeding and my hubby was cycling A LOT because he had a mtb race the month after, and thought that swayed pink. Defo think my diet sways blue, no meat but lots of carbs and specially at breakfast.

Well, the idea is to try to sway for a girl in 2 years time (I know it's way too early to think about it - but i'm sure i won't have time enough to study about it by then lol). DH will be 33 and i'll be 30.

Given our story, what would be our best try? abstain and one attempt? or FR + one attempt?
    Should he skip the sperm boost supplements? Maybe his motility problem was caused by having the flu twice that year, or an infection, we don't know! But sure that boosts his testosterone levels because he normally has a low libido and when he's on supps he's more into it.

If i get a plan, do you get updates? Don't know if getting one now and start studying it or wait until we really need it in case there are any changes.

Thanks in advance!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People actually do get plans very far in advance and then just renew when they're ready to start swaying.

I would not have your husband do abstain since he's a biker. I'd skip the sperm health supps but I would have him do regular release (not FR!) every 2-4 days either on his own or with you, with a condom. This will be a good compromise between having enough healthy swimmers to get the job done but hopefully not swaying blue.

12. Likes Lulila liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    People actually do get plans very far in advance and then just renew when they're ready to start swaying.

I would not have your husband do abstain since he's a biker. I'd skip the sperm health supps but I would have him do regular release (not FR!) every 2-4 days either on his own or with you, with a condom. This will be a good compromise between having enough healthy swimmers to get the job done but hopefully not swaying blue.
    Why wouldn't he abstain? Does it really damage the sperm? Won't regular release increase his testosterone? He trains 3 times a week for a couple of hours, but he's gradually increasing his trainings so we'll see what he's doing in a couple years time...
    I think I'm defo getting a plan, I'm trying to catch up with all but it's hard to summarize all the info available and I can't stop reading about it!
    Thanks for the advice.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, it really damages the sperm, and additionally, while biking has been shown in studies to sway pink, abstain hasn't even worked for us (getting lower odds than the overall success rate of the site!!) so it's like you're potentially harming sperm for something that doesn't even work anyway, plus lowering odds of conception for one of the very few male sway tactics that has been shown in studies to sway!

I have your questionnaire and will get it back to you ASAP!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great. Thank you!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please help ! I was Really Planning on one attempt for
    My girl sway . We have been doing just one attempt the last few
    Months however last night after some drinks my husband got excited and released in me . It was the second time having sex with in the hour . I am expecting my positive opk any day now . I did J&d right away but now I'm worried I ruined my sway if I attempt again at positive opk . And if I don't do another attempt I probably won't get pregnant considering I did such a quick j&d ? What would you do in this situation ? I also had big O 😩

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast