Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blood Glucose and TTC a Girl--HELP!

Okay, I've been doing some reading on here and it seems that "lower" blood sugars that do not have too much fluctuation favors girl. So, I'm a type 1, insulin dependent diabetic. How "low" of blood sugars are we talking? And how long do they need to be in that target range? My blood sugars fluctuate because of my insulin and eating. I'm in good control, but for some reason my blood sugars are very up and down. Is this going to make it difficult for me to conceive a girl if I try to sway??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 3boyz i was just on my way to bed and i seen your post. Have you read this?

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-issues-3.html

It might be of some help until Atomic or one of the other ladies gets back to you.I'm sure there is options for diabetics so dont worry.Wishing you every success with your sway.xx

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for that. Yeah, it's hard sometimes to control the fluctuations in my blood sugars. But maybe I can do it!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Type 1 diabetics unfortunately have very little leeway with diet - you need to eat what you need to eat for your health and sway in other ways. Type 1 diabetics have statistically more girls than the general population so that is actually good news for you!!

I would just advise focusing on non-diet methods such as antihistamine, jelly, frequency patterns, jump and dump, even spermicide or hole-in-the-condom may be good ideas for you. Your diet and insulin use may already be working for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ