Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Elsa View Post
    Few update - I have been having mild cramping all this afternoon and evening. My CM changed, it is now mild creamy. I might be ovulating (I can probably confirm may be tomorrow after I get my BBT). In this mean time, we still plan to BD tonight....

If sperm does make to f. tube, and egg in unfertilized, I would think it would still have some opportunity to fertilize it.

question - Do sperm always make it to f.tube?
    How long does a y sperm live vs. x sperm on an avg?

Thank you
    No, sperm does not always make it to the tube. Most sperm die in the vagina and never even get up into the cervix, let alone the tube. That is why you want a lot of it, so you can ensure that at least some of them survive the voyage.

X and Y sperm live the same length of time. The idea that X lived longer is completely debunked, based on the idea that Dr. Shettles thought he could look thru a microscope and see a difference between them. But he couldn't, and what he thought were X and Y sperm, were in fact uncapacitated and capacitated sperm. (dormand and "awake" ready to fertilize an egg.) All his recommendations were based on this mistake and all have been debunked.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does creamy cm sways pink?
    Some say that it does, but we've seen tons of opposites with the idea. What is most important seems to be being in with at least 2 and pref. 3 attempts around O!!! So please do not hold off of BD out of a fear of your CM consistency since we know that 3 attempts is pretty good for a boy.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3DPO update - No CM (dry), no symptoms at all, just temp is up due to O. No sore boobs or cramps yet. I had super frequent urination around O time, and Urination came back to normal since 2DPO. I ensure I am not Diabetic (numbers came out really low). What should I really expect? I BD 2twice day before o, and on O-day.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not totally sure what you're asking me here, but 3 DPO is too early to expect pregnancy symptoms.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 dpo update - I had pain in lower abdomen till dpo5. I am not feeling anything today and there is absolutely no CM. Can I still be pregnant? If I am pregnant how should my CM should be like?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7dpo update - At this point I am totally confused. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever, no CM, no pain nothing..... I WANT TO FEEL SICK!!!!!

I have question regarding my BBT. I know I should try to take my BBT after a good 3-4 hours of sleep. Here is what has happened. I fall asleep around 9p last night, and I woke up around 2a in the morning (and seemed like I could not go back to sleep). I took my temp, it came out 97.53 which is below my coverline. And, then I still tried to sleep again and had a really bad sleep(felt like my brain was not sleeping) till 6:30, I woke up and took my temp and my temp was 98.23. I usually take my temp between 5:30am - 6:30am (depending on when I wake up).

Feeling tired and awfully depressed. Please help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 dpo update - I had pain in lower abdomen till dpo5. I am not feeling anything today and there is absolutely no CM. Can I still be pregnant? If I am pregnant how should my CM should be like?
    You would NOT be experiencing symptoms from pregnancy before 7 DPO as a general rule anyway. So whatever you were feeling was probably related to ovulation and NOT early pregnancy.

NO ONE feels sick before 7 DPO at the very, very, very earliest. It's actually quite unusual to have morning sickness before a missed period.

There are two things that could be going on. Maybe you Oed later than you think and the cramps were O pain, or you Oed right when you thought you did and the cramps were STILL O pain, because you can have O pain for days after ovulation. This is because fluid is released when ovulation occurs that causes irritation and also because your tubes and uterus cramp to move the egg down so it can implant.

Regardless, it is way too soon to be expecting symptoms. IT is just not how the body works. Even with IVF where the doctor puts the fertilized egg right into the uterus, it takes 5 days for the baby to implant and most do not have symptoms until 10-12 DPO or later.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have question regarding my BBT. I know I should try to take my BBT after a good 3-4 hours of sleep. Here is what has happened. I fall asleep around 9p last night, and I woke up around 2a in the morning (and seemed like I could not go back to sleep). I took my temp, it came out 97.53 which is below my coverline. And, then I still tried to sleep again and had a really bad sleep(felt like my brain was not sleeping) till 6:30, I woke up and took my temp and my temp was 98.23. I usually take my temp between 5:30am - 6:30am (depending on when I wake up). Which temp should I log?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  1-25-2017 3-38-25 PM.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  19.8 KB

I am at 9DPO. I have been having very mild cramps last night and this afternoon. Have not had a very good sleep for last few days(very restless). Last night, it so happened, I could not keep my blanket on, especially on my tummy/lower abdomen, it was feeling just soooo warm..... My room temp was around 65 deg f, and my fan was on, still I was sweating. I had few acnes on my chin since yesterday, again, no remarkable CM (barely anything). Not feeling well. This is was just an update. Any one can make a comment if they would like. Only question is I may have are any of these really mean I am pregnant?

I have question regarding my BBT. I know I should try to take my BBT after a good 3-4 hours of sleep. Here is what has happened. I fall asleep around 9p last night, and I woke up around 2a in the morning (and seemed like I could not go back to sleep). I took my temp, it came out 97.53 which is below my coverline. And, then I still tried to sleep again and had a really bad sleep(felt like my brain was not sleeping) till 6:30, I woke up and took my temp and my temp was 98.23. I usually take my temp between 5:30am - 6:30am (depending on when I wake up). Which temp should I log?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I would record the later temp as its far closer to your usual temping time.

Your chart is looking nice with that latest spike, lets hope for elevated temps over the next few days. I don't believe in symptoms as an indication of pregnancy until after a missed period because the cycles I've sworn I'm pregnant because of what and how I'm feeling were almost always non pregnant cycles and last couple pregnancies I had no symptoms at all before my bfps.....

Fx for you and good luck! When are you planning on testing?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast