Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to test tomorrow If I see temp is up then will test it with FMU. I am having dull lower abdomen pain. In my first pregnancy, I did not plan, it just happened. So no memory from that. But this is my TTC cycle # 3 for my second baby. I am almost going crazy cuz I really want a baby so bad!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Test result came negative this morning. 10dpo . Cramps here and there .. temp is up..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry I answered this yesterday but it didn't post.

The problem with symptom spotting is that you can have symptoms in the 2WW when your progesterone is high, that mimic pregnancy. So yes, those things could be pregnancy related, or NOT pregnancy related and just because of where you are in the cycle. IT's sort of a cheap trick our body likes to play on us.

I would use the later temp but just don't "trust" it that much. One temp in isolation tells us nothing anyway. It's the overall pattern.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Elsa View Post
    Test result came negative this morning. 10dpo . Cramps here and there .. temp is up..
    10 DPO is still early for positive test

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  1-27-2017 8-53-55 AM.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  20.4 KB
    Hi,
    11DPO Update - Seems like I am out of luck this cycle. My temp dropped below coverline. But I can swear I had dull cramp almost all week this week. I feel like something is there in my lower abdomen. A lot of the times, I said to myself that I am feeling all those cuz I want to get pregnant, and tried ignore the pains and unusual feelings. But they were there!!! I did not have it in my previous cycle. Interestingly, I usually have CM in my pre AF days, which I don't have any at all? Weird. I don't know. All I know, I have mild pain even when I am typing this msg. May be next cycle!!! God will give me something soon, I hope.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX and TX too, for this month or future, whatever happens!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    I am at 13DPO. I have been having cramps since 9DPO. I had spotting at 12DPO (very tiny bit). My AF was due yesterday,I usually have 28day cycle, it did not show up till this afternoon. I am not getting excited yet(but I want to).
    So, my question is,
    1) if I had spotting on 12DPO, is it not it too late for implantation? I hear people saying if implantation happens post 11-12DPO they are at a higher risk of miscarriage... is that true?
    2) If I had spotting 12DPO, does that mean implantation happened that day, or it is just bleeding cuz of implantation happened some time before 12dpo?
    3) I have cramps on 5,6,7dpo. Could that be my implantation cramp?
    4) When should I test for pregnancy?

Thank you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Elsa View Post
    Hello,
    I am at 13DPO. I have been having cramps since 9DPO. I had spotting at 12DPO (very tiny bit). My AF was due yesterday,I usually have 28day cycle, it did not show up till this afternoon. I am not getting excited yet(but I want to).
    So, my question is,
    1) if I had spotting on 12DPO, is it not it too late for implantation? I hear people saying if implantation happens post 11-12DPO they are at a higher risk of miscarriage... is that true?
    2) If I had spotting 12DPO, does that mean implantation happened that day, or it is just bleeding cuz of implantation happened some time before 12dpo?
    3) I have cramps on 5,6,7dpo. Could that be my implantation cramp?
    4) When should I test for pregnancy?

Thank you
    Conventionally, testing the day after a missed period is normal -- most HPTs say to do that.

Inplantation bleeding is tricky. The color of the blood is key here -- dark brown or pink indicate either old blood (previous implantation, perhaps at those earlier DPO) or irritation (sensitive cervix, often due to hormonal changesin pregnancy and sex, etc.). I've read the same thing about later implantation and miscarriage, but never anything off of forums, and bleeding doesn't always indicate when implantation actually happened (hence the old blood bit indicated by color).

Did you have sex or do anything recently and/or what color was the blood?

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are lots of reasons for spotting and implantation is actually very far down the list. Spotting in very early pregnancy is far, far, far more common than implantation bleeding.

The people who think they implanted 12 DPO do not know what they are talking about and either mistook early pregnancy cramping for implantation (which you cannot feel) and their baby had implanted days earlier, or else they ovulated later than they thought they did.

Anything is possible but it's very, very unlikely that your baby implanted 5 DPO and also that you could feel anything related to implantation. You very likely had cramps associated with the secondary estrogen surge that happens about 7 DPO (this is very normal)

Any time now if you're sure when you ovulated.

12. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on Cycle day 15. I had EWCM on my CD12 CD13 and since yesterday it started to dry up (CD14). Usually I get peak in my CBFM around this time, however this cycle I did not get any ( I tested 2 times in CD 12,13,14 - 11am and 7pm). My temp shifted this morning, have soared boob. Is there any possibility that I did not ovulate yet? I started taking Citranatal since I did not get pregnant in last 4 cycles(so thought may be something in me has some deficiency).

So, can I get pregnant with no peak no high in CBFM, just with EWCM (a lot of them) and temp shift?

Thank youName:  4-5-2017 10-11-13 AM.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  160.0 KB

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456