Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

4 boys, desperately want a girl

Hello. I've been reading so many things on this site for the last few years. I am 23 and already have four sons. My 7 year old is not my husbands. My husband and I have a three year old, an 18 month old, and a 6 month old. I did not learn about swaying until I was pregnant with my 18 month old and then my six month old was a whoops. I very much want to sway for a girl and my husband is willing to do whatever but I'm confused because there are a couple things I know should sway pink that I was doing when I conceived my sons. With my three year old I had just lost 30 pounds and was on a strict vegan diet. But we only dtd once that entire month. I was on top and had the big O. With my 18 month old I was still a vegetarian and avoided dairy but can't say I was a vegan because I know I consumed things that did have dairy in them every now and then. Once again I was on top, had big O and we dtd twice that entire month. I was also 114 pounds at 5'4 so pretty thin. With my six month old we dtd twice that cycle and yet again, I was on top and had big O. Still a vegetarian avoiding diary. I have always drank a lot of coffee and Diet Coke so I'm not sure if that truly does sway pink. Also, I've read so much praise about the one attempt on this site but since it seems my husband and I only had one-two attempts maybe we need to do something else? Also confused about my diet since I was a vegetarian when I got pregnant with my last three boys. I know timing is not said to matter anymore but timing, position, and orgasm are the only things that scream blue to me. Also I don't know if this affects things but I have been prescribed adderall for ADHD And started taking that around 3 months ago. Also my husband is a mail man so I don't know how that affects his sperm. I really just need to figure out the best way to increase my chances of having my baby girl as I know I cannot have more than one more child. Please help!

2. Likes Boy_Momma liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had 4 boys by age 23 too love seeing other young mums of many as it seems there arent that many of us around, i have had 2 girls since (and im swaying pink again) so its totally possible to get your girl after 4 boys!!

im no expert but from what i can see your diet sounds good.. do you snack? snacking is an absolute killer for pink in my opinion.. if you do snack then cut them out and just have your meals, most pink swayers (me included) go for 2 meals a day usually lunchtime and then tea later on

i would stick with one attempt too

im sorry i cant help you more, if you want to ask me anything feel free but id certainly wait for atomic and the more experienced swayers on here to reply!! i just wanted to say hi, its nice to see another young mum of 4 with plans for another best of luck with your sway my fingers are crossed for you!! xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! It's all just so confusing to me because I would have thought since I was vegan with all three boys and there was only one or two attempts each time that would be more girl territory. My husband is 27 and I believe he is very fertile. It seems to run in his family but there are also a lot of women in his family so I would have thought he would have girls. Now that I've learned about diet and stuff I'm convinced it's me who is prone to having bots instead of him. But I'm still just very confused. I started eating dairy again, not because of swaying but just because I haven't had the time to eat right since my last baby. When my boys were conceived I was definitely eating breakfast and with my last baby I had avocado toast and smoothies with Bananas and peanut butter almost every single day so I've been avoiding those things. My adderall makes me have no appetite and I don't ever really eat until 2 pm. And when I do eat I'm sad to say it's usually cake or other junk because that's what sounds good. Based on our previous conceptions I'm concerned that one attempt with abstinence may result in a boy. Also I'm concerned about dtd at or right by o day because that also resulted in all 3 boys.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, it really does sound like you have a pretty girl-friendly lifestyle already. First of all, you might be better off posting in the "Trying for a Girl" forum, I think it might be more active there and you'd get more responses possibly.
    I honestly don't believe that men have much influence in the matter. All men have 50/50 x and y sperm. The only way I can see the man having a higher influence is when he smokes a lot (girl), cycles regularly (girl) or has a low sperm count (girl). So don't worry about it running in the family.
    I would take a closer look at what you're eating when you do eat. Avocados can be very boy-friendly as they are high fat and high in nutrients, peanut butter as well b/c of the fat and calories (questionable, nobody eats more peanut butter than my SIL and she just had a girl), high carbs can be boy-friendly too. You may not feel like you're eating much but if it's a lot of high-calorie items, you're definitely in boy territory. I didn't realize how many calories I was consuming until I started tracking everything I ate. Is it possible that you're PCOS? I'm no expert on that but I do know that high sugar and lots of carbs can aggravate it. You might want to check out the PCOS diet on here.
    Obviously you should just maintain your weight and not lose anymore. Are you breastfeeding? If so, you should definitely stick to the upper limits which I believe is around 2000 calories per day.
    Hopefully atomic will chime in here. I have no idea if your adderall would affect things.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! This was my first time posting, is it allowed for me to copy and paste my post into the tic a girl forum? I know when my 3 year old was conceived I was eating maybe 1000 calories a day and working as a nurse aide full time. When i conceived my 18 month old I was a stay at home mom and I was kind of eating whatever I wanted within vegan realms. My 6 month old I was hardcore vegan, probably high calorie because I was doing a lot of cardio/minimum strength training, and was drinking tons of water. But other than when my 6 month old was conceived my diet has always included tons of diet coke and coffee, no cardio or strength training. I am a literal couch potato. I've conceived at all different times of the year so I don't think I believe in seasons or moon phases as a sway. My 3 year old was conceived in March and I believe that should have been pink territory. My husband has a terrible diet, is slightly over weight, does not excerise other than the fact that he's a mailman so he's walking 10+ miles a day, drinks a good combo of water and diet pop, and I still believe he has super sperm. He's willing to take whatever supps may help so I would like to figure out which ones he should take. I think timing really needs to be figured out for me and frequency. I honestly don't have much of a sex drive so I don't believe I can dtd everyday but if it were to increase our chances i would. I also do not believe he releases on his own if you know what I mean. He's just not into masturbating.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the thing is that you can do everything "right" and it still only works like 70% of the time. So you never know, it may be that you were more blue friendly than you realize or it may be that you were more pink-friendly and just had bad luck. Swaying isn't a guarantee so you can never go back and figure out, oh it's this thing or that thing because you'll never really know what it was (and it was probably more than one thing anyway).

My advice is to just do what has worked for most people, most of the time. I know it's hard when you've done that in the past but swaying is not all or nothing, sometimes you can do roughly the same thing and get a different result than you did in the past.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please give me a few days before you bump, it just sends it back to the top of my list and makes it take longer since I usually go from oldest to newest (just happened to spot this and answered sooner than I'd have done normally)

I'd add in exercise if you can.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! Sorry for bumping, I had never posted before and didn't know how it worked here! Do you have any advice as far as supplements or anything ? For my husband or for myself.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, not at all, it's totally fine I just like you guys to get answers as quick as I can get them to you.

What supps were you considering?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast