Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Would be over the moon to conceive a boy!!!!

Hi all! I'm new here. I have been looking at all of your posts recently. My story is that I have 2 beautiful daughters a 4 year old and a 1 year old. My husbands family has a farm and for generations the fathers have had their sons work with them to continue on the business. My husband is the 3rd generation with his name. I would love love love to have a son for him to continue the legacy. Does anyone have any tips for me? Preferably tips about when and how much to BD. Thank you all in advance!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are in right place. Am a mum of 5 boys. It easy to get a boy than a girl . did you at any time swayed?

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!! No I never really knew about swaying till now. I will try anything to try and sway. When I conceived my girls I BD every day boy times through my fertile week up until O. I had a MC and CP in between having my girls. I am very eager to try and have a boy. We tried in April but got BFN. I also have wacky cycles. What did you do BD wise to have your boys??

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Would luv a son3 View Post
    Hi!! No I never really knew about swaying till now. I will try anything to try and sway. When I conceived my girls I BD every day boy times through my fertile week up until O. I had a MC and CP in between having my girls. I am very eager to try and have a boy. We tried in April but got BFN. I also have wacky cycles. What did you do BD wise to have your boys??
    Atomic is very good at helping. If u need my help, fell free to pm me. My last boy will be 7 months on 25th of may.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

The most important thing for you to keep in mind is NOT to have just one attempt. I know the old school sway sites will say to have one attempt on O Day but we have found overwhelmingly that one attempt = girls. What most of us have been doing for girls is doing OPK tests then having one attempt the night of the first positive OPK, again the next morning if you can, then again the following night. (so three attempts O-1 through O Day)

In addition to that some of us like to have unprotected sex every 2-4 days starting after AF and going all month long. Some people who believe in timing won't want to do that, of course, but timing has been investigated thoroughly and debunked. It doesn't work and most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites. The regular exposure to the hormones in your hubby's semen may really help your sway.

What else will you be doing? Diet? Exercise?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jossyj6,7 View Post
    You are in right place. Am a mum of 5 boys. It easy to get a boy than a girl . did you at any time swayed?

Both pink and blue sways have unique challenges! It sometimes makes girl moms feel bad when people say it's easy to get boys, because it isn't for them!

7. Likes 1pinkplease., anga236 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic! Sorry for the late response. I just saw this. I have been speaking with you on another thread. You were helping me with when to BD, my OPKs and that I should add animal fats and a full fat serving of dairy to my diet. My diet is oatmel in am with PB fit and unsweetened almondmilk when I first wake up then around 10am I eat some sort of snack weather it's hard boiled eggs or a breakfast bar, lunch would be salad with grilled chicken and dressing then another snack or two then dinner. I take rainbow light prenatals with 2000iu of vitamin D, biotin 5000mcg, an anti mutagen vitamin and a probiotic. I stopped BF'ing DD2 in August 2016 and got my period back in October. My cycles were looking good until of course I started TTC #3 and now they are a little wacky. Long cycles and light periods all of a sudden. I have lost more weight then I thought I would (5'3" and 113lbs). My doctor is going to do Cycle day 3 bloodwork and Cycle day 21 bloodwork to check my progesterone, TSH, FSH, LH & estradiol levels. In between my DD's I had a MC and CP. I feel like I can only have girls which is not a bad thing at all but desperately would love a healthy baby boy! �� I don't know if I've ran into some issues at this point or what's going on. My OPKs ALWAYS worked for me but now I can't seem to either 1) catch my surge or 2) if I'm even ovulating. My doctor said that she can put me on clomid but I'm TERRIFIED to because I have read it sways girl. (I'm a clomid baby and so is my sister). Feeling very lost and not sure what to do. Thanks again atomic. Sorry for the rant.
    Last edited by Would luv a son3; May 29th, 2017 at 09:47 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is in the anti-mutagen vitamin?

That is a LOT of biotin.

I am wondering if you have just started taking these, if these megadoses may be messing with your cycle somewhat.

Your weight loss needs to stop and I suspect that's why you've got longer cycles and light periods.

We have seen a lot of girls conceived with the people doing almond milk. I am phasing that out for anything more than just occasional use so if you're drinking more than just a smidge of that I'd replace with full fat dairy.

I suspect you are not getting enough good fat in your diet so I'd add in full fat dairy and eggs if you can

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The anti-mutagen has Ellagic acid-500 mcg (which I read can sway boy), N acetyl L cysteine-50mg, L-carnosine-5mg, chlorophyllin-40mg, Eleuthero root-30mg, horse radish powder-24mg, L-Histidine-20mg, crusiferious vegetable blend-100mg, humid acid-10mg, Gallic acid-10mg, porphyll gallate-10mg, Ferulic acid-10mg and ethoxyquin-500mcg. I know that's a lot I should probably stop taking it? What do you think about the biotin? Stop taking that too? I have been taking these for a few months now but not sure if it's hurting my cycles cause I have had weird cycles before just not this weird. As far as my weight goes I've added full fat dairy and have gained a pound already. I will stop using the almondmilk and just go with regular whole milk. What do you think?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also forgot to mention that I have been taking Miralax because in April I had gotten TMI warning----an anal fissure which was beyond painful. So I need the miralax to help make going to the bathroom easier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast